April 30, 2024, 08:26:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144572 times)
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: June 01, 2007, 11:07:59 PM »

Hiya Beans!!!!!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: June 01, 2007, 11:08:50 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Dugo/FOB/Joran's Book  Laughing

pg.316

Also chief editor Julia Renfro of Aruba Today is contacted by Peter R. de Vries. He asks her for information. Renfro is about to go on vacation and doesn't feel like providing de Vries with information. As a matter of fact, later there was a burglary at her [house] and the hard drive was stolen from her computer.

Read between the lines. These idiots are dumping their hard drives.

This, of course, makes me wonder if Joran made up the story about his apartment being burglarized.  Was there verification of that?

Gee, I wonder if this coincides with the time the case left the island and the Dutch took over? You think that safety net known as "dirty cops and crooked judges" disappearing might have something to do with it?

Ironically, there are stolen and damaged hard drives all over the place, except for Jamie Skeeters who was willing to deliver his to the Hague if need be.   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: June 01, 2007, 11:08:51 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
We're down to the Dutch investigation, aren't we? That and Tim's search is all that's left, right?

Unless that dream I had a couple of weeks ago were to come true. But still not sure that would give us answers. Other than Joran saying" I lied and thats' the truth".

Just a swinging with the tribe
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: June 01, 2007, 11:08:57 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Saw the house pic. Is that the $1 special in Crescent? Guess you get what you pay for huh?   Laughing

All I could think of was, "Black oil, Texas tea... come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Jed..."  
Too damned funny!! Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: June 01, 2007, 11:10:12 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
G'Evenin, Monkeys!

The news sucks today, doesn't it?

BUT...I think I recall that waaay back I read that Once Beth and Dave exhaust all legal avenues the case can go to another agency. FBI, Interpol or World Court? I forget which , but perhaps this is not altogether a bad thing that is happening.

I honestly did not think the Judge would hear this case and I believe that JQK knew that. He is well aware of how these things work. He is probably just lining up his "duckies" for the future.

Personally, I would try Alabama for a civil suit since Natalee was a resident of that state. It can't hurt.

I think that there would have to be some nexus to Alabama. Like the New York suit because Joran could be served papers in New York, and California suit because K2 filed a suit there. If JK2 never have contact with Alabama, there's no way to bring a suit from there.

I think that's right, Art. Wink

Well, darn.
You know, I'd just try it anyway to see if I could pull a sympathic judge! lol!
 Laughing

To tell the truth, I am very surprised someone hasn't bumped one of these three off yet. Of course, I don't condone that, but wouldn't be at all surprised if it happens.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: June 01, 2007, 11:11:22 PM »

G'Evenin, Monkeys!

BUT...I think I recall that waaay back I read that Once Beth and Dave exhaust all legal avenues the case can go to another agency. FBI, Interpol or World Court? I forget which , but perhaps this is not altogether a bad thing that is happening.

I honestly did not think the Judge would hear this case and I believe that JQK knew that. He is well aware of how these things work. He is probably just lining up his "duckies" for the future.

Personally, I would try Alabama for a civil suit since Natalee was a resident of that state. It can't hurt.

I think that there would have to be some nexus to Alabama. Like the New York suit because Joran could be served papers in New York, and California suit because K2 filed a suit there. If JK2 never have contact with Alabama, there's no way to bring a suit from there.

Well, darn.
 Laughing

To tell the truth, I am very surprised someone hasn't bumped one of these three off yet. Of course, I don't condone that, but wouldn't be at all surprised if it happens.
I was thinking the same thing.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: June 01, 2007, 11:11:30 PM »

Hiya Beans!!!!!

Howdy sistah.  Haley sends a hug.  Hope all is well in your world.  

It is so disappointing that nothing has come so far with the renewed investigation.  That article today by Urine takes the cake.  What an arrogant little prick.  The only positive thing I can think of is that he appears to be getting cockier and cockier and with time and that attitude, he WILL SLIP UP.

OK, gotta go the monkeybunkey and hope this sore throat disappears by morning.  Hugs to all.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: June 01, 2007, 11:12:17 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hiya Monkeys

Saw the house pic. Is that the $1 special in Crescent? Guess you get what you pay for huh?   Laughing

Yep.. you are right YAP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I know I'm lucky to have my house, and there's no guarantee that I'll always have it, but that house in that pic is the saddest looking little thing. It looks very, very unloved. Sad

Well, BT, they say your house reflects your personality. I agree, it looks very unloved.  Crying or Very sad
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: June 01, 2007, 11:14:44 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
G'Evenin, Monkeys!

Well, darn.
 Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Cool
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: June 01, 2007, 11:16:13 PM »

Gee, I wonder if this coincides with the time the case left the island and the Dutch took over? You think that safety net known as "dirty cops and crooked judges" disappearing might have something to do with it?

On 2/14/07 Glenda/Renfro posted that she lost her hardrive. batman

So then, or sometime before then. Probably.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: June 01, 2007, 11:16:38 PM »

G'Evenin, Monkeys!

Well, darn.
 Laughing

I wouldn't be surprised either -- BUT --   you know they would try to pin it on the MB kids!!!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: June 01, 2007, 11:18:36 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Looking for some Simian/Shango tango-ers on the forum tonight.  Anybody out there??

I'm here and heard Greta say she had news in the Holloway case concerning the Kalpoe brothers and so I got here quick to find out if something's up............

The "wrongful death" suit against the Kalpoes was dismissed due to jurisdiction issues today.

Oh, Wreck.................say it ain't so!

Just coming in... see why I NO LONGER want anything to do with our legal system..... it sucks!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 01, 2007, 11:18:42 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised either -- BUT --   you know they would try to pin it on the MB kids!!!!

I know. But, then, they blame EVERYTHING on the MB kids!
 Rolling Eyes
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: June 01, 2007, 11:18:47 PM »

The boyfriend heard me laughing again. I showed him the picture of that house. He said "that looks like someone bought a do-it-yourself kit, and didn't know what they were doing!" OMG . Laughing  Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: June 01, 2007, 11:20:10 PM »

The boyfriend heard me laughing again. I showed him the picture of that house. He said "that looks like someone bought a do-it-yourself kit, and didn't know what they were doing!" OMG . Laughing  Laughing

YEs, it does!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Your boyfriend hit the nail on the head! Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: June 01, 2007, 11:23:29 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

On 2/14/07 Glenda/Renfro posted that she lost her hardrive. batman

So then, or sometime before then. Probably.

YEAH RIGHT GLENDA  Evil or Very Mad

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: June 01, 2007, 11:26:02 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Looking for some Simian/Shango tango-ers on the forum tonight.  Anybody out there??

I'm here and heard Greta say she had news in the Holloway case concerning the Kalpoe brothers and so I got here quick to find out if something's up............

The "wrongful death" suit against the Kalpoes was dismissed due to jurisdiction issues today.

Oh, Wreck.................say it ain't so!

Just coming in... see why I NO LONGER want anything to do with our legal system..... it sucks!
Good to see you Mrs!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: June 01, 2007, 11:26:25 PM »

Klaas, Julia/Glenda/Bondia is a prime example of why some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce (Siddalee). JMO   Shocked

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: June 01, 2007, 11:28:13 PM »

Evening Monkeys.  How's everyone?  None, if your here, I wanted to say the picture of the cupcake you posted last night looked heavenly.  That was really a piece of art and too pretty to eat!!  Very Happy

Angie, my dear, I am very lost.  Can you give me a hint of whose sorry little house that might be?  It isn't the witch of Aruba's, is it?  Somehow I didn't picture her in such a small and unkept abode.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: June 01, 2007, 11:28:21 PM »

so. let me get this straight  Cool

some ROBBER breaks in and dismantles peoples computer and just steals the the HARD DRIVES ?????????????????????? while it is in the living room or office ?????????

ROFL

CRACK PIPE is still in acton  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.