April 30, 2024, 05:12:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144560 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #720 on: June 02, 2007, 06:55:35 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
omg!!! i LOVE penguins!!
check this out
http://www.tnaqua.org/Animals/Penguins.asp
It's a live webcam of the penguins in the TN aquarium. I've had this on my screen for hours now while I was studying. I seriously am obsessed with penguins and this is just the greatest thing ever for me!! enjoy Very Happy

Spooky!  I love penguins!  I have been crazy about them since I was a kid!  (Big otter fan too).  I love this webcam.  I suppose I should just get busy and motor up there and see them in person!  Thanks for bringing this webcam to our attention.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #721 on: June 02, 2007, 07:18:03 AM »

Geez, I'm hooked now.  This is so cool.  Some of them are up early jumping off their little cliff into the water.  This is the most fun I've had all day....

Expect a miracle.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: June 02, 2007, 07:19:31 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: June 02, 2007, 08:16:09 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Geez, I'm hooked now.  This is so cool.  Some of them are up early jumping off their little cliff into the water.  This is the most fun I've had all day....

Hi Peaches. I'm ashamed to say I haven't been to see these little guys yet. Of course, the exhibit hasn't been open long, so I probably couldn't have seen them through the crowds anyway. Now that I've seen the webcam, I'm gonna have to go pay them a visit.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #724 on: June 02, 2007, 08:20:36 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Hi Peaches. I'm ashamed to say I haven't been to see these little guys yet. Of course, the exhibit hasn't been open long, so I probably couldn't have seen them through the crowds anyway. Now that I've seen the webcam, I'm gonna have to go pay them a visit.  Very Happy

I guess I didn't even know that aquarium had penguins.  Heaven knows I've been to Chattanooga enough times, altho not lately.  Daughter went to the aquarium on a couple field trips years ago when in daycare.  Now I wanna go!

Expect a miracle.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: June 02, 2007, 08:26:02 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm having an identity crisis!  Laughing

That is a lovely av,CBB.Angel pics are number 1 for me.#2 being butterflies and #3 being unicorns.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: June 02, 2007, 08:27:57 AM »

BTW-good morning all. I'm finally caught up from yesterday and last night.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: June 02, 2007, 08:40:41 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

YEAH RIGHT GLENDA  Evil or Very Mad

Morning (still in everlasting catch up mode)

klaas -- thanks for the post by mama skank! I was thinking of this when I read Grande's thoughts about the Simian posts.

I was told by a 'codetalker' about a year ago that Simian 'shared' that there was a party at the closed Alegro that night -- and that Natalee and other MB students were there.

I did not believe it -- and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Simian, since this 'codetalker' said they and Simian had an email relationship Laughing So it was a doppleganger' or the codetalker was really a liar.

It was all a part of the 'the answers are in Mt Brook' babble -- many ex bfn'ers may remember that Laughing

So of course it is interesting to see the same 'lie' being insinuated by  the queen skank.

"ain't no mountain high enough -- or skank low enough -- to keep us from getting to the truth"

Justice for Natalee
BOYCOTT ARUBA

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: June 02, 2007, 08:44:51 AM »

GEL - Howdy!  Very Happy

Peaches - they have only had the penguins at the aquarium for a few weeks.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #729 on: June 02, 2007, 08:57:38 AM »

GEL - Howdy!  Very Happy

Peaches - they have only had the penguins at the aquarium for a few weeks.  Wink

THank  you.  Now I don't feel so clueless.   Rolling Eyes

I was right across the street last time I was there and I knew I didn't see penguins.....

Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: June 02, 2007, 08:58:59 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Artcolley"

ANd, you know what's sad? THat little house could be made to look cute..sort of cottage like with the right landscaping, a nice new porch on the front and a bit of tlc. Sad.

You're right, Art. It has a lot of potential, but is very neglected.

my house is small
well kind of small

3 bedrooms and its nice CAUSE
i take i care of it  Cool

Well, that's it exactly, Robots. It doesn't matter whether a house is large or small, it's the care someone puts into it that counts.

I'm not showing pictures of my house, because they would be saying where the hell have you been the past two years! lol  I lost interest for some reason.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: June 02, 2007, 09:06:10 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I'm trying to email the disgusting magazine article to any news program I can think of.  I already sent it to Greta, (I know others have too), but want to reinforce how revolting this boy is, in hopes that ANYBODY will report on it.  I'm looking for O'Reilly, Guillfoile, Geraldo's email addy's and also Nancy grace.  Possibly some CNN and MSNBC addy's as well.  Does anybody have them readily available?

TYIA

This is the Fox contact list:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: June 02, 2007, 09:06:23 AM »

Actually GAGGIRL has been spreading the Allegro rumor for as long as I can remember. She PM'd me at BFN and told me that Simian told her that the MB'er's were junkin around in the Allegro. I don't believe it. Why party in a hotel with no window and no furniture when you have your own rooms and the manager has made clear that you are not welcome back because you are partying too much?

Good Morning Everyone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: June 02, 2007, 09:06:49 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I'm not showing pictures of my house, because they would be saying where the hell have you been the past two years! lol  I lost interest for some reason.

I'm gonna have to find you a girlfriend to come in and take over the prettification of things around your house. You need to give me a list of your basic requirements, and I'll play matchmaker.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: June 02, 2007, 09:12:09 AM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I'm trying to email the disgusting magazine article to any news program I can think of.  I already sent it to Greta, (I know others have too), but want to reinforce how revolting this boy is, in hopes that ANYBODY will report on it.  I'm looking for O'Reilly, Guillfoile, Geraldo's email addy's and also Nancy grace.  Possibly some CNN and MSNBC addy's as well.  Does anybody have them readily available?

TYIA

Geraldo at Large — Atlarge@foxnews.com
Hannity & Colmes — Hannity@foxnews.com OR Colmes@foxnews.com
The O'Reilly Factor — Oreilly@foxnews.com
The Lineup — Lineup@foxnews.com
Nancy Grace - http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5c.html?24

No need to list that Colmes@ address! lol
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #735 on: June 02, 2007, 09:13:05 AM »

I'm gonna have to find you a girlfriend to come in and take over the prettification of things around your house. You need to give me a list of your basic requirements, and I'll play matchmaker.  Very Happy

That would be a good project for you!  I don't think men are meant to be alone.  I know mine would starve to death in dirty clothes!

Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: June 02, 2007, 09:14:01 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
The longer I live here, the less the heat bothers me.  It's just a fact of life anymore.  I think the traffic here bothers me more than the heat!   Laughing

Ever see JR-Dutch Attorney roaming around in the desert?   Cool
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: June 02, 2007, 09:14:34 AM »

That would be a good project for you!  I don't think men are meant to be alone.  I know mine would starve to death in dirty clothes!

You can help me, Peaches! We'll have Easy all domesticated before he knows what hit him!  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: June 02, 2007, 09:18:25 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm having an identity crisis!  Laughing

That is a lovely av,CBB.Angel pics are number 1 for me.#2 being butterflies and #3 being unicorns.

You left out sock monkeys!   Razz
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #739 on: June 02, 2007, 09:19:32 AM »

BT, if he's smart, he only leaves his house in sunglasses and a hat!   I love men who can express themselves well in print.  I am a big reader so I appreciate Easy's blog and Rob's as well.  I like to read their thoughts.  Most of the time, I agree totally. And then I'm reminded....

It's a small world after all,
It's a small, small world.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.