April 30, 2024, 04:55:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144559 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: June 02, 2007, 09:19:42 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Actually GAGGIRL has been spreading the Allegro rumor for as long as I can remember. She PM'd me at BFN and told me that Simian told her that the MB'er's were junkin around in the Allegro. I don't believe it. Why party in a hotel with no window and no furniture when you have your own rooms and the manager has made clear that you are not welcome back because you are partying too much?

Good Morning Everyone.

Laughing  Laughing

Hi Rob!

I just didn't name names Very Happy

It was quite a story, though. Being 'pen pals' with Simian.
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: June 02, 2007, 09:21:47 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

I'm not showing pictures of my house, because they would be saying where the hell have you been the past two years! lol  I lost interest for some reason.

I'm gonna have to find you a girlfriend to come in and take over the prettification of things around your house. You need to give me a list of your basic requirements, and I'll play matchmaker.  Very Happy

That would be a good project for you!  I don't think men are meant to be alone.  I know mine would starve to death in dirty clothes!

Well....... I'm not starving to death! As long as Papa John's and Domino's delivers. lol
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: June 02, 2007, 09:24:16 AM »

Does anyone have that dugo thing from Joran's book handy, or do I need to go back and start over? lol
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: June 02, 2007, 09:24:33 AM »

I'm not showing pictures of my house, because they would be saying where the hell have you been the past two years! lol  I lost interest for some reason.

I'm gonna have to find you a girlfriend to come in and take over the prettification of things around your house. You need to give me a list of your basic requirements, and I'll play matchmaker.  Very Happy

That would be a good project for you!  I don't think men are meant to be alone.  I know mine would starve to death in dirty clothes!

Well....... I'm not starving to death! As long as Papa John's and Domino's delivers. lol

Yeah, but do you truly have a fulfilled life without a woman around to nag you?  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #744 on: June 02, 2007, 09:30:53 AM »

Does anyone have that dugo thing from Joran's book handy, or do I need to go back and start over? lol

I am looking.  Please do not hold your breath ala robots.  I'm not the fastest blonde on the block at this. Cool

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: June 02, 2007, 09:31:27 AM »

Yeah, but do you truly have a fulfilled life without a woman around to nag you?  Laughing

Silence is golden........   Very Happy
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: June 02, 2007, 09:31:44 AM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "yapperz1"

Thanks Yappers!  That's a big help.  I was tired of searching each of there own sites for addy's!

You should send one to Peter DeVries, if he hasn't read it already.  I can't find an email for him though

Here I have it  kees.van.der.spek@endemol.nl  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: June 02, 2007, 09:32:48 AM »

I am looking.  Please do not hold your breath ala robots.  I'm not the fastest blonde on the block at this. Cool

I should of saved it when I passed by that one, but didn't.  I wanted to email it to someone and try to get some feedback.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: June 02, 2007, 09:35:23 AM »

So, what does everyone think about Debra Opri?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #749 on: June 02, 2007, 09:40:03 AM »

I think she's in deepshit.  I didn't like her when she was defending Michael Jackson.  So far Larry B comes off much better in the press than she does.

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #750 on: June 02, 2007, 09:41:49 AM »

I should of saved it when I passed by that one, but didn't.  I wanted to email it to someone and try to get some feedback.

Do you remember how long ago you saw it??

Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: June 02, 2007, 09:42:37 AM »

I don't know who she is.  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #752 on: June 02, 2007, 09:43:56 AM »

Yes, you do.  The big mouth lady lawyer for Larry Birkhead whose last big gig was as spokesperson for Michael Jackson when he was on trial in CA for being a pedophile.

Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: June 02, 2007, 09:47:08 AM »

Yes, you do.  The big mouth lady lawyer for Larry Birkhead whose last big gig was as spokesperson for Michael Jackson when he was on trial in CA for being a pedophile.

Ohhhhhhh.....thanks, Peaches!

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: June 02, 2007, 09:52:12 AM »

I think she's in deepshit.  I didn't like her when she was defending Michael Jackson.  So far Larry B comes off much better in the press than she does.

I think so too and I think an example should be made of that woman.  I’m tired of these crooked lawyers robbing people with a pen and a lot of double talk.  She held Birkheads money hostage and then created a bill to match what she was holding.  She should lose her law license and do hard time in jail!  If Martha Stewart can do the time for selling off stock, Opri can do time for grand theft!!!!

When she was involved with that Judge Larry BS in Florida she came across as a nut.  She would almost push people down so she could get close to the camera.  In court she is making an argument to the court and she turns away from the judge and starts talking to the camera!  And, that chit is worth over $600,000.00??????
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: June 02, 2007, 09:52:53 AM »

Off to get a haircut and visit the hardware store.

My life is one long social whirl.  Very Happy

Catch you monkeys later.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: June 02, 2007, 09:53:28 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "Rob"
Actually GAGGIRL has been spreading the Allegro rumor for as long as I can remember. She PM'd me at BFN and told me that Simian told her that the MB'er's were junkin around in the Allegro. I don't believe it. Why party in a hotel with no window and no furniture when you have your own rooms and the manager has made clear that you are not welcome back because you are partying too much?

Good Morning Everyone.

Laughing  Laughing

Hi Rob!

I just didn't name names Very Happy

It was quite a story, though. Being 'pen pals' with Simian.
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Shar- I know I saw that... .. she's fair game. Especially after all of her shenanigans.

She sure tells a whopper!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: June 02, 2007, 09:55:13 AM »

knew she was a scumbag the first time she opened her mouth.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: June 02, 2007, 09:57:03 AM »

Do you remember how long ago you saw it??

Nope, I started reading way back this morning and just kept moving along.  No big deal.  I will find it later.  Not sure I believe that someone came in and took the time to steal a hard drive and leave the computer behind.  I think she dumped when she heard DeVries was snooping around in Aruba.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: June 02, 2007, 10:02:40 AM »

Off to get a haircut and visit the hardware store.

My life is one long social whirl.  Very Happy

Catch you monkeys later.

Be careful out there BT!  There could be a fobber or an RU around any corner!   Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.