April 30, 2024, 01:08:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144588 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #780 on: June 02, 2007, 11:11:55 AM »

Klaas? Can we recruit a monkey interpreter by then? Maybe create a thread where we sing praises to Joran? Better locate it near the monkey crapper though and serve tums as hor'deurves.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: June 02, 2007, 11:16:12 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Klaas? Can we recruit a monkey interpreter by then? Maybe create a thread where we sing praises to Joran? Better locate it near the monkey crapper though and serve tums as hor'deurves.  Wink

It's my understanding the most of the show will be a repeat of the last show with a bit of new information added regarding Joran's book ect.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: June 02, 2007, 11:18:34 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

It's my understanding the most of the show will be a repeat of the last show with a bit of new information added regarding Joran's book ect.

Do you mean that DeVries will not be pouring a bucket of water on Joran?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #783 on: June 02, 2007, 11:19:34 AM »

I'm hoping that the show will supply a little public scrutiny, oversight, and pressure to keep the Dutch team on track.

We need an in depth interview of DeVries on MSM in
America. Dream On, I know!
No one I've seen is capable of "In Depth".
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: June 02, 2007, 11:20:09 AM »

Wow ya'll are on a roll this morning  Laughing

sharon, the momma skank?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Not to be rude but doesn't it take a week or so for Ramm to churn out a translation? I'm not sure I could stand the suspense that long, do we have other resources beyond babblefish?

easy, hot dog for breakfast? burnt pig?  Laughing I'm not sure my tummy could take that but then I'm a delicate nag  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: June 02, 2007, 11:21:57 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba to Put Moratorium on Hotel Building …”the hotel market is collapsing due to too many hotel rooms”

www.scaredmonkeys.com
crazybabyborg
« Reply #786 on: June 02, 2007, 11:23:57 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Not to be rude but doesn't it take a week or so for Ramm to churn out a translation? I'm not sure I could stand the suspense that long, do we have other resources beyond babblefish?

easy, hot dog for breakfast? burnt pig?  Laughing I'm not sure my tummy could take that but then I'm a delicate nag  Laughing

Yeah, nonesy, but you have cupcakes and cookies with coffee available for breakfast! I know 'cause I had that for breakfast for days and days, and it was YUMMY!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: June 02, 2007, 11:25:59 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba to Put Moratorium on Hotel Building …”the hotel market is collapsing due to too many hotel rooms”

www.scaredmonkeys.com

i see SPIDERMAN has already posted  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #788 on: June 02, 2007, 11:26:21 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

www.scaredmonkeys.com

Aruba is in the midst of quite an ad campaign. I've seen the "Dance
Aruba" commercial several times. Glad they feel the hurt enough to feel the need. GOOD!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: June 02, 2007, 11:26:25 AM »

Laughing  Laughing oh CBB I do adore you, my biggest culinary fan  Laughing  Laughing

we have no cupcakes or cookies today that I can eat, all are spoken for  Laughing

I am going to whip up some of that french buttercream later today and that stuff is like crack, sooo addicting  Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: June 02, 2007, 11:27:04 AM »

Nothing like starting the day out with a good case of heartburn! lol

Beautiful day here, but I don't feel like doing a blasted thing.  Something is in the air that keeps me with a headache.  Benedryl helps, but it knocks me out.  Sorry, I was just thinking out loud.   Smile
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: June 02, 2007, 11:30:18 AM »

Easy I had a sneezing fit while I fixed my coffee this morning, we need some rain to tackle some of this pollen I suspect.

don't run away yet, I have something to post for you  Laughing uploading it now

oh and POOR SAN has been sick, we all need to post a hug for her to get better.

hugs embarrass San, our gun toting yankee girl so let's do LOTS of hugs  Laughing

HUG TO SAN GET WELL SOON

crazybabyborg
« Reply #792 on: June 02, 2007, 11:31:04 AM »

Laughing  Laughing oh CBB I do adore you, my biggest culinary fan  Laughing  Laughing

we have no cupcakes or cookies today that I can eat, all are spoken for  Laughing

I am going to whip up some of that french buttercream later today and that stuff is like crack, sooo addicting  Laughing

Tell me s-l-o-w-l-y, what you're going to do with that french buttercream.......
(My life has SO many highlights, none)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 02, 2007, 11:32:52 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

www.scaredmonkeys.com

Ever notice how crazy the MF gets about tourism statistics?  What a strange person.  He blast Americans, American tourist, everything American and then goes nutz when a drop in American tourist is reported.

WTH do those people expect?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: June 02, 2007, 11:33:32 AM »

CBB  Laughing  Laughing you know I will email you the recipe just because it's not hard to make if you buy the pasteurized egg whites in the carton? It doesn't color well but we use it under the fondant for it's like sweet silk in your mouth, sooooo good  Very Happy

okay Easy, this is you  Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: June 02, 2007, 11:35:09 AM »

Easy I had a sneezing fit while I fixed my coffee this morning, we need some rain to tackle some of this pollen I suspect.

hugs embarrass San, our gun toting yankee girl so let's do LOTS of hugs  Laughing

HUG TO SAN GET WELL SOON

Same here about the rain.  We had a nice slow shower a couple of days ago that clearend some of the smoke, but it is still too dry and the air is full of junk.

What is the matter with San?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: June 02, 2007, 11:36:38 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

HUG TO SAN GET WELL SOON

Same here about the rain.  We had a nice slow shower a couple of days ago that clearend some of the smoke, but it is still too dry and the air is full of junk.

What is the matter with San?

She has bronchitis and a sinus thing with a fever.  Hopefully she is feeling better today.

GET WELL SOON SAN!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: June 02, 2007, 11:37:04 AM »

CBB  Laughing  Laughing you know I will email you the recipe just because it's not hard to make if you buy the pasteurized egg whites in the carton? It doesn't color well but we use it under the fondant for it's like sweet silk in your mouth, sooooo good  Very Happy

okay Easy, this is you  Laughing

LOL  The look on my face is about right!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: June 02, 2007, 11:37:31 AM »

Easy she went to the doctor for some simple tests/check-up last week and doggone I think she picked up a bug while she was there? She's had something akin to the flu, terrible fever up to 102 at times and horrible cough and headaches? poor thing they finally got her on antibiotics but it's still taking some time for her to get better.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #799 on: June 02, 2007, 11:38:03 AM »

We're going to have to plot out where we are located, because we are in dire need of rain as well. I'm in upper East Tennessee just on the Southwest Virginia border.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.