April 30, 2024, 01:53:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144598 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2007, 11:29:03 PM »

Hi Indy Dan, from what I remember some of the guys stirred her about her avatar AGAIN, so she removed it and took her Barbies and went home.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2007, 11:30:02 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
And I was referring to the present-day tuscaloosan coach. Oh boy, was I.  Wink

Actually, I have kind of toned it down a bit so I won't make our crimson Monkeys mad at me. Tonight I need all the friends I can get. At least Alabama HAS a basketball coach...   Crying or Very sad

No we don't.  Shocked
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2007, 11:30:39 PM »

And I was referring to the present-day tuscaloosan coach. Oh boy, was I.  Wink

Actually, I have kind of toned it down a bit so I won't make our crimson Monkeys mad at me. Tonight I need all the friends I can get. At least Alabama HAS a basketball coach...   Crying or Very sad

Alabama having a basketball coach is like Indiana having a Football coach.   Don't get greedy my friend  Laughing
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2007, 11:31:55 PM »

I don't like seeing those squabbles about little extraneous things in here, like avatars. Now 2 of our best posters in here are mad at each other for no good reason.

Keep our eyes on the goal, here!

I am sure Anna will be OK.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2007, 11:33:06 PM »

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, you might get some information out of the lawsuit that you and Dave have filed against the Kalpoe brothers. I know that John Q. Kelly is out in California to argue at least part of it on Friday. But if you're able to proceed, you're going to get the Kalpoe brothers under oath at a deposition and ask them lots of questions, so maybe you'll get information then

Greta On with Beth last night.  Did anything happen today?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2007, 11:34:48 PM »

IndyDan I am hoping that Cam Cameron does well with my Dolphins, I like a lot of what he has done so far. That team needed OFFENSE worse than any team I have ever seen and that is what he does. He drafted a NEW QB! FINALLY!

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2007, 11:37:01 PM »

I was somewhere the last couple of days where Beth would have been had this never happened.  With the two year anniversary it seemed particularly sad that she was not there.
If, if, if.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2007, 11:38:35 PM »

Well MNKYS
I'm going to call it a night
If you have not been to http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=MNKYS  to light a candle or read some of the messages left please do so.  We are at 97... and I bet we can make 100

If you want to add a candle just click on one that does NOT have a Flame and  please make sure you  put MNKYS  in the group name.
Thanks to all for allowing me to be here.

SeeeYaaaByeee

Shout out to Anna
I do not think I made your leave (this time) but please come back.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2007, 11:39:39 PM »

I don't like seeing those squabbles about little extraneous things in here, like avatars. Now 2 of our best posters in here are mad at each other for no good reason.

Keep our eyes on the goal, here!

I am sure Anna will be OK.

You are correct, sb
Bigger things to be concerned about, which is why we are here.
Anna has weathered more than this and come up trumps before.

I think everyone gets very frustrated at the lack of news from Aruba.  I keep telling myself that no news = good news and the Dutch team need to get everything in apple pie order before they make a move or it will all fall apart on them.  It is better to wait a little longer for a good outcome than get the garbage that was put out by the ALE.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2007, 11:40:17 PM »

IndyDan... thanks!

YR... yes, it did.

none... I knew that, silly!

Actually, YR, I intended when I first did it to put a little Joran figure in there in the line-of-sight of the magnifyng glass for kind of a "the-big-eye-is-on-you" effect. It just wasn't working right at the small scale of our avatars though so I went without that.

Like this?  Laughing

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2007, 11:41:23 PM »

YR it meant a lot to me to meet Beth, and Dave and Robin and Linda Allison and the others... it makes this thing seem more real than ever. It's not just a TV and Internet thing, it is REAL-LIFE and I saw the tears they cry still. I can't imagine how hard it's been there in MB among people who know them and the things that have transpired since that have been so hard.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2007, 11:41:56 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
VAN SUSTEREN: Well, you might get some information out of the lawsuit that you and Dave have filed against the Kalpoe brothers. I know that John Q. Kelly is out in California to argue at least part of it on Friday. But if you're able to proceed, you're going to get the Kalpoe brothers under oath at a deposition and ask them lots of questions, so maybe you'll get information then

Tomorrow is the hearing regarding the Motion to Quash service in the Twitty vs. Kalpoe case.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2007, 11:41:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
IndyDan... thanks!

YR... yes, it did.

none... I knew that, silly!

Actually, YR, I intended when I first did it to put a little Joran figure in there in the line-of-sight of the magnifyng glass for kind of a "the-big-eye-is-on-you" effect. It just wasn't working right at the small scale of our avatars though so I went without that.

Like this?  Laughing

Not bad.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2007, 11:42:14 PM »

Nite OF.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2007, 11:43:01 PM »

Klaas that is COOL!!! I may have to keep that one!

I tried to do him like a little figure down in the corner, but that works too!

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2007, 11:43:22 PM »

Wouldn't it be tomorrow for USA?  It is dated for 1 June and it is only 1 June here today.  Hope they get them in a corner and prise the truth out of the little punks.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2007, 11:44:34 PM »

Tomorrow is the hearing regarding the Motion to Quash service in the Twitty vs. Kalpoe case.

oh poop,  today is not Friday and I have to work tomorrow?   Embarassed  Embarassed

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2007, 11:45:27 PM »

Klaas that is COOL!!! I may have to keep that one!

I tried to do him like a little figure down in the corner, but that works too!

Here's what I did.  I "fisheyed" his face first, then I used my snowglobe template to put the "glass" look back over his face.  Then I just made it fit.  LOL  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2007, 11:46:08 PM »

oh poop,  today is not Friday and I have to work tomorrow?   Embarassed  Embarassed

Don't feel bad.  Because you asked the question I asked my husband what day it was, lol  Laughing
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2007, 11:46:30 PM »

Those cupcakes are beautiful. Here's an idea: You could prepare the cupcake tops separately from the cupcakes. Then you could mail your customers a cupcake kit -- they make the cupcake bottoms the day they intend to eat them, using the cupcake mix that you provide; when their own cupcakes are baked and cooled, they top them off with your beautiful decorator "lids." That way, you only have to worry about packaging the tops, and the customer gets fresh cake guaranteed.  Smile (I did a lot of years in direct marketing. This would work better than trying to send cooked cupcakes around and keep them fresh.)

Now we need a name for business:

Pretty Cakes.

Cupcake Oh Cupcake.

The contest is open ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.