April 30, 2024, 01:27:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144592 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: June 02, 2007, 11:38:23 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba to Put Moratorium on Hotel Building …”the hotel market is collapsing due to too many hotel rooms”

www.scaredmonkeys.com

The Hotel industry is collapsing because people like me are not going back. It's as plain as the nose on your face. The Boycott is working.

No Justice for Natalee ~ No Turistas for Aruba!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: June 02, 2007, 11:38:39 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Easy I had a sneezing fit while I fixed my coffee this morning, we need some rain to tackle some of this pollen I suspect.

don't run away yet, I have something to post for you  Laughing uploading it now

oh and POOR SAN has been sick, we all need to post a hug for her to get better.

hugs embarrass San, our gun toting yankee girl so let's do LOTS of hugs  Laughing

HUG TO SAN GET WELL SOON

Same here about the rain.  We had a nice slow shower a couple of days ago that clearend some of the smoke, but it is still too dry and the air is full of junk.

What is the matter with San?

She has bronchitis and a sinus thing with a fever.  Hopefully she is feeling better today.

GET WELL SOON SAN!

Oh, I hate that stuff and it takes forever to get back to normal.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: June 02, 2007, 11:38:56 AM »

Easy she went to the doctor for some simple tests/check-up last week and doggone I think she picked up a bug while she was there? She's had something akin to the flu, terrible fever up to 102 at times and horrible cough and headaches? poor thing they finally got her on antibiotics but it's still taking some time for her to get better.

That's exactly why I hate going to the doctor or the ER.  You always catch something you don't want.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: June 02, 2007, 11:39:08 AM »

I like that she's a redhead, I don't think the men run as hard from us blondes  Laughing  Laughing

here's a princess we all know chasing poor kermit  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: June 02, 2007, 11:41:13 AM »

Easy she went to the doctor for some simple tests/check-up last week and doggone I think she picked up a bug while she was there? She's had something akin to the flu, terrible fever up to 102 at times and horrible cough and headaches? poor thing they finally got her on antibiotics but it's still taking some time for her to get better.

That's exactly why I hate going to the doctor or the ER.  You always catch something you don't want.

Doctors are the sickest people around. When I see one coming, I head in the other direction...LOL

Get Well Soon San!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: June 02, 2007, 11:41:32 AM »

Actually I lay in bed last night watching the TiVO of Ellen and she's giving away cruises to Alaska? I really do think our US populus is getting more discerning regarding where they choose to travel too.

Aruba is counting on competing now by lowering their prices but I don't think in this unstable world and their proximity to Venezuela PLUS the Natalee case, that they can off-set all the black marks now. Maybe not forever....

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: June 02, 2007, 11:45:14 AM »

The hotel " market " is collapsing because no one goes there.
Aruba is a parasite looking for hosts.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: June 02, 2007, 11:46:21 AM »

Klaas I like this one, who do we hope this happens to?  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: June 02, 2007, 11:46:56 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
The hotel " market " is collapsing because no one goes there.
Aruba is a parasite looking for hosts.

SAN - looks like another good signature line!  Laughing  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: June 02, 2007, 11:47:40 AM »

well said Kat_gram, I hope you are feeling better?

that animation is the runaway broom instead of runaway bride for the momma skank  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: June 02, 2007, 11:47:54 AM »

Klaas I like this one, who do we hope this happens to?  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  I may have to see what I can do with this, lol  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: June 02, 2007, 11:49:25 AM »

When I went recently, I asked how long it would be, went outside and found a coffee shop, then when I came back, sat away from ppl. Of course, I was the contagious one.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: June 02, 2007, 11:49:35 AM »

Do you want a bigger one? I can get a bigger one  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: June 02, 2007, 11:52:59 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

When I went recently, I asked how long it would be, went outside and found a coffee shop, then when I came back, sat away from ppl. Of course, I was the contagious one.

well Kat you likely weren't the only contagious one but actually when my daughter was born I contracted pneumonia in the hospital? turned out I had aspirated during surgery but no one owned up to that until a year after, but they put me through every test known to man and I learned a lot just listening to the nurses? It's a known fact that lots of bugs can live for extended periods of time on even hard stainless surfaces. So when we visit the doctor and they roll out those little paper sheets on the examining table? well that's just a band-aid over a bigger problem, so just know picking up a bug isn't hard and it doesn't have to be from direct contact with another sick person.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: June 02, 2007, 11:53:53 AM »

Yes that is a good one ! !
San, get well soon, take the medicine to the finish. The doctor I went to said " STEAM " and I had been doing that, but going to spend time in the sauna today for as long as I can take it.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 02, 2007, 11:57:43 AM »

here you go Klaas you can maybe work on the face on this one, make it all burnt looking like toast  Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: June 02, 2007, 11:59:20 AM »

here you go Klaas you can maybe work on the face on this one, make it all burnt looking like toast  Laughing

Maybe move the flame down and to the left to represent all the hot air coming out of that witch! lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: June 02, 2007, 12:00:47 PM »

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: June 02, 2007, 12:03:25 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Doctors are the sickest people around. When I see one coming, I head in the other direction...LOL

Get Well Soon San!!!

I had a doctor tell me one time that he needed to get me home as quick as he could before all those people in the hospital killed me!   Shocked
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: June 02, 2007, 12:04:25 PM »

KLAAS !!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

you are so fabulous

Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.