April 30, 2024, 01:43:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144596 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: June 02, 2007, 12:42:07 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Can't say I'm shocked or that WE didn't see that one coming... huh Klaas?

Not shocked at all  Wink
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: June 02, 2007, 12:42:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by Robert (from the NL) on the front page of SM:

Name: Robert
June 2, 2007, 12:29 pm

Just on a dutch newssite: http://www.nieuwnieuws.nl/archives/2007/06/aruba_breekt_met_nederland.html

“Aruba breaks ties with Netherlands.

The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes breaks all ties with The Netherlands and in the future doesn’t want to cooperate any longer. To begin with the country will not participate in the coming tri-party-counsel between justice ministers of The Netherlands, The Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Rudy Croes said this in Colombia where he stays at this moment. He forbids all contacts between workers of the Justice Departement en The Netherlands. Croes is angry with The Netherlands. For two years already The Netherlands talk with the Netherlands Antilles about a new political organisation of the Kingdom.”

FINALY!
Guess Rudy rather wants to do business with Colombia. (…)

As in the words of the great Gomer Pyle:

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!

The Dutch are ready to blow the lid off of Aruban Government corruption.
This is exactly my prediction coming to fruition. This whole stinking matter goes to Aruba wanting Soverginty  -- the Dutch and the USA are trying to prevent Venezuela from getting a foothold. This whole matter is MUCH bigger than a simple murder of a tourist!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: June 02, 2007, 12:44:52 PM »

First the Chinese kill our pets, and now they are trying to kill us with contaminated toothpaste.

If this case were reversed, they would be screaming for vengeance and there would be cries of outrage against the American Imperialists.

All the while George Bush fiddles... I'm losing respect for this guy. Talks with Iran, doesn't hold anyone accountable for anything and now the Immigration Amnesty Bill.

This guy is off the tracks... thank God he never said he was a conservative.

Chinese Toof paste link.

http://tinyurl.com/2pj9nk

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: June 02, 2007, 12:45:34 PM »

GOOD LORD Klaas, Croes would never do that without a cadre behind him so is Oduber in his corner on this? I would assume so?

Holland has their hands full now, will be interesting to see if they back down or stand and fight?

Easy let us know what Jossy says, golly Jossy is watching his homeland disintegrate further and further.

Red should make this a FP post for I suspect RCroe's announcement would not play well with US tourists. perhaps richard should ensure the signs at the trade shows include that even when Holland attempts to make the justice system accountable for Natalee's disappearance, that leadership chooses to revolt?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: June 02, 2007, 12:46:59 PM »

It takes a long time to get a yard just right.   Cool

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: June 02, 2007, 12:51:06 PM »

Easy  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: June 02, 2007, 12:51:52 PM »

“Aruba breaks ties with Netherlands. "
Right, just send the florins, eh Rudy.
And furthermore, do not ask what we do with the allowance !
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: June 02, 2007, 12:52:49 PM »

Just on a dutch newssite:
 http://www.nieuwnieuws.nl/archives/2007/06/aruba_breekt_met_nederland.html

The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes breaks all ties with The Netherlands and in the future doesn’t want to cooperate any longer. To begin with the country will not participate in the coming tri-party-counsel between justice ministers of The Netherlands, The Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Rudy Croes said this in Colombia where he stays at this moment. He forbids all contacts between workers of the Justice Departement en The Netherlands. Croes is angry with The Netherlands. For two years already The Netherlands talk with the Netherlands Antilles about a new political organisation of the Kingdom.”

FINALY!

Wow maybe I am naive but how can he do this?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: June 02, 2007, 12:53:00 PM »

I received an e-mail from Kees van der Spek today.
(I had sent a link to the Panorama article.)

Kees says that the show this Sunday is a rerun.

IMO that is still good publicity for Natalee's case.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: June 02, 2007, 12:53:38 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
It takes a long time to get a yard just right.   Cool

HEHEHE you are a hoot.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: June 02, 2007, 12:54:55 PM »

Easy
When in the heck were you in my neighborhood  Shocked

Hi gang  
Just making a short stop and checking for cupcakes Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: June 02, 2007, 12:56:21 PM »

First the Chinese kill our pets, and now they are trying to kill us with contaminated toothpaste.

If this case were reversed, they would be screaming for vengeance and there would be cries of outrage against the American Imperialists.

All the while George Bush fiddles... I'm losing respect for this guy. Talks with Iran, doesn't hold anyone accountable for anything and now the Immigration Amnesty Bill.

Chinese Toof paste link.

Just losing respect now?  I did that awhile ago.....but then I am a "12".  Cool

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: June 02, 2007, 12:57:37 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
I received an e-mail from Kees van der Spek today.
(I had sent a link to the Panorama article.)

Kees says that the show this Sunday is a rerun.

IMO that is still good publicity for Natalee's case.

Justice - thanks!  I figured it was a rerun but was hoping there would be a "bit" of new updates to it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: June 02, 2007, 12:58:26 PM »

Well, if that doesn't turn away tourist, I don't know what will!  That island is getting dangerous!  Rudy must think the Dutch are digging a little too deep!  Wonder what will happen next.  F-16's maybe??????
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: June 02, 2007, 12:59:59 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Chinese Toof paste link.

Just losing respect now?  I did that awhile ago.....but then I am a "12".  Cool

BB
Ive only been supporting him because of the War of Terror.. which will kill 100 million people easily if something isn't done. The rest of his agenda is Democrat Lite!

+++

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: June 02, 2007, 01:01:49 PM »

Just on a dutch newssite: http://www.nieuwnieuws.nl/archives/2007/06/aruba_breekt_met_nederland.html

FINALY!

Not sure what this really means  but seems like something that might get Aruba on some Offical Travel watch list.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: June 02, 2007, 01:02:03 PM »

Well, if that doesn't turn away tourist, I don't know what will!  That island is getting dangerous!  Rudy must think the Dutch are digging a little too deep!  Wonder what will happen next.  F-16's maybe??????

Maybe they hit the Muddah Load? and are now ready to bring the House of Cards down?

I love a good international kerscuffle!!!! Especially one between the Colony and the Colonialists.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: June 02, 2007, 01:02:29 PM »

Also here:
http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article1411236.ece

'Aruba verbreekt alle banden'
ORANJESTAD - De Arubaanse minister van Justitie Rudy Croes verbreekt alle banden met Nederland. Aruba wil in de toekomst ook niet meer samenwerken.

Koningin Beatrix op bezoek in Aruba in 2006. FOTO ANP
 Om te beginnen zal het land volgens hem niet deelnemen aan het komende tripartite-overleg tussen de justitie-ministers van Nederland, de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba.
Rudy Croes deed zijn uitspraken zaterdag in Colombia, waar hij momenteel verblijft. Hij verbiedt elk contact tussen mensen van zijn departement en Nederland. Croes is boos op Nederland. Al ongeveer twee jaar praat Nederland met de Nederlandse Antillen over een nieuwe staatkundige indeling van het Koninkrijk.
Betrokken
Aruba is hier als autonoom eiland maar ten dele bij betrokken. Maar de landen praten wel al geruime tijd over verdere samenwerking op justitieel gebied tussen Aruba en de andere Antilliaanse eilanden. Croes wil nu al het overleg hierover per direct stopzetten.
De Arubaanse minister-president Nel Oduber heeft nog niet gereageerd op de uitspraken van Croes. Die hebben geleid tot verbazing bij de Antilliaanse minister-president Emily de Jongh-Elhage die de afgelopen dagen een officieel bezoek bracht aan Aruba. Ook de Antilliaanse minister van Justitie David Dick zegt nog geen contact te hebben gehad met Croes. Hij is benieuwd naar de motivatie van zijn beslissing.
Rudy Croes is één van de kopstukken van de regering van premier Nel Oduber, beiden zijn verbonden aan de politieke partij MEP.
(ANP)

Rough translation:

' Aruba breaks all links '

ORANJESTAD - the arubaanse minister of justice Rudy Croes severs the bonds all with the Netherlands. Aruba wants also no longer cooperate in the future.

Queen Beatrix on a visit in Aruba in 2006th PHOTOGRAPH to DUTCH PRESS AGENCY start it country will not take part according to him in coming tripartite-overleg between justitie-ministers of the Netherlands, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Rudy Croes did its judgements Saturday in Colombia, where he stays at present. He prohibits each contact between people of its department and the Netherlands. Croes are angry on the Netherlands. Already approximately two years the Netherlands with the Netherlands Antilles concerning a new staatkundige classification of the kingdom talks.

Involved Aruba is here as autonomous island but partly at concerned. But the countries talk for a long time concerning further cooperation in judicial area between Aruba and the other antillian islands. Croes want stop now already the consultation about this by direct.

The arubaanse minister-president nel Oduber have not yet reacted to the judgements of Croes. Those Jongh-Elhage to the those previous days to stupefaction at the antillian minister-president Emily have conducted an official visit paid to Aruba. Also the antillian minister of justice David Dick says have had contact still no with Croes. He has been aroused curiosity to the motivation of its decision. Rudy Croes are one of the head pieces of the government of premier nel Oduber, both have been linked to the political party MEP. (DUTCH PRESS AGENCY)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: June 02, 2007, 01:02:48 PM »

Hey MF! Being a Dutch/Aruban how do you like Rudy telling the homeland to take a hike?  Are you going to enjoy working for Chavez?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: June 02, 2007, 01:07:32 PM »

That is EXACTLY what's happening -- the Dutch are ready to expose the whole corrupt Aruban JUSTICE department! When they DO -- Rudy will claim it is merely a "Vendetta" against them for trying to sever ties. This is truly the "confirmation" that the Dutch are ready to let loose!! REJOICE EVERYONE!!!!!!

...Where's Robots?!? (I know he agrees!!!)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.