April 30, 2024, 11:08:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144579 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: June 02, 2007, 01:08:03 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Well, if that doesn't turn away tourist, I don't know what will!  That island is getting dangerous!  Rudy must think the Dutch are digging a little too deep!  Wonder what will happen next.  F-16's maybe??????

Maybe they hit the Muddah Load? and are now ready to bring the House of Cards down?

I love a good international kerscuffle!!!! Especially one between the Colony and the Colonialists.

The next move should be interesting.  Will the Dutch walk away, or does the island have too much importance due to its strategic location off the coast of Venezuela?

I hope the rat boy and the others with plans to go to Aruba hurry up and get there before the doors get closed.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: June 02, 2007, 01:08:45 PM »

Klaas,

Kees said it is a rerun and no "new" news.

I do wonder, though, if Peter will address Joran's accusations
or make comments about his book.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: June 02, 2007, 01:10:45 PM »

Of course I am concerned about all the implications of Aruba's attempt to break ties with the Netherlands, but when I read this my heart sank...

How is this going to affect the Dutch investigation of the Natalee case???
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: June 02, 2007, 01:11:40 PM »

Afternoon folks

EASY
 Zippers at half mast?  ROFL  Too funny  Laughing  Laughing

You guys were chattnig about dr's and hospitals.. I got this in an email today  Shocked

To take action, go to: http://go.care2.com/e/R0Za/jgjp/l9dL
To stop receiving this newsletter, please visit: http://www.care2.com/newsletters/unsub/3/0/6021527/08cd6eb3

Every year, over two million Americans develop hospital infections - and 90,000 patients die from these infections. Sign our petition to tell Governor Rendell to make stopping deadly hospital infections a priority!

Hi ,

No one wants to go to the hospital, but when you do, you expect to get better, not worse, right?

But the scary truth is, 90,000 patients die each year in the U.S. from hospital acquired infections. That's more people dying from hospital infections than from homicides and auto accidents combined!

And the sad truth is, these are preventable infections. But Governor Rendell has the power to reduce infection rates in Pennsylvania by making sure our hospitals are using proven strategies to combat these infections. Send a letter to Governor Rendell today!

Now here's the latest bad news: a virulent "super bug" now spreading in our hospitals poses a deadly risk to patients and is driving up the cost of hospital care – you may have read about this "super bug" in the paper recently. Most common antibiotics can't cure methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infections. People who develop them while in the hospital often suffer for years with additional hospitalizations and surgeries.

There are effective, proven strategies to curb the spread of MRSA infections – but most hospitals are not yet using these strategies! And even worse, information on hospital infection rates and infection reduction policies is often not publicly available – so we don't have the information we need to keep ourselves safe.

Please take one moment today to sign the petition and send your letter today - Governor Rendell needs to know that you want him to make stopping deadly hospital infections a priority!

Thank you for taking action today,

Rebecca Young,
Care2 and ThePetitionSite team
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: June 02, 2007, 01:13:41 PM »

Well, if that doesn't turn away tourist, I don't know what will!  That island is getting dangerous!  Rudy must think the Dutch are digging a little too deep!  Wonder what will happen next.  F-16's maybe??????

Maybe they hit the Muddah Load? and are now ready to bring the House of Cards down?

I love a good international kerscuffle!!!! Especially one between the Colony and the Colonialists.

The next move should be interesting.  Will the Dutch walk away, or does the island have too much importance due to its strategic location off the coast of Venezuela?

I hope the rat boy and the others with plans to go to Aruba hurry up and get there before the doors get closed.

better yet, lock the doors after he gets there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: June 02, 2007, 01:14:43 PM »

Quote from: "Karo"
Of course I am concerned about all the implications of Aruba's attempt to break ties with the Netherlands, but when I read this my heart sank...

I don't think it will affect the CURRENT Dutch investigation at all -- it means that Rudy Croes will not not assist them (which is a "plus" for us.)
This sholud make the Dutch even MORE determined to expose their corruption!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: June 02, 2007, 01:16:47 PM »

Need to run to the store, brb
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: June 02, 2007, 01:16:52 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

I don't think it will affect the CURRENT Dutch investigation at all -- it means that Rudy Croes will not not assist them (which is a "plus" for us.)

obviously the Dutch HAVE hit a nerve BIGTIME... this is a preemptive by Croes.

+++

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #868 on: June 02, 2007, 01:18:17 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
I just invented a NEW breakfast sandwich!!!

I cut some Conecuh smoked sausage into six inch lengths, broiled it and put it on an ob-long bun.  Then added some mustard, onions and a little relish.   Hmmmm…..that sounds kind of familiar…..   Cool

Laughing

I love the smell of burnt pig in the morning.....   Razz

Pork fat rules.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: June 02, 2007, 01:19:57 PM »

better yet, lock the doors after he gets there.

Yeah, I was hoping he would get there and then the lock down occurs.  Rat would look good busting rocks for Chavez.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: June 02, 2007, 01:22:51 PM »

I like that thinking.  The Dutch have the files, etc. and are seeing how uncooperative Aruba can be.  The whole case needs to be moved to the Netherlands and all the corrupt judges, etc. prosecuted.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: June 02, 2007, 01:24:13 PM »

Yeah, I was hoping he would get there and then the lock down occurs.  Rat would look good busting rocks for Chavez.

Rat is like a Castro supporter that hasn't eaten a steak in 50 years... LOL

+++

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: June 02, 2007, 01:28:02 PM »

Rudy Croes is like a small boy bully. They want independence from the NL, but do not have the economic means to sustain their own economy or to provide the infrastructure for their population.
It's just Rudy Drama Time, no need to change the currency into pesos. Yet.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: June 02, 2007, 01:28:22 PM »

Rat is like a Castro supporter that hasn't eaten a steak in 50 years... LOL

Laughing  Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: June 02, 2007, 01:35:40 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Rudy Croes is like a small boy bully. They want independence from the NL, but do not have the economic means to sustain their own economy or to provide the infrastructure for their population.

I have been sitting here thinking same thing, What are they going to
do when they need money? It wasnt that long ago they took some loan from Holland Bank.. Rudy I guess isnt thinking that far ahead.. when they try and hit the bank  it will be dried up

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: June 02, 2007, 01:35:57 PM »

I like that thinking.  The Dutch have the files, etc. and are seeing how uncooperative Aruba can be.  The whole case needs to be moved to the Netherlands and all the corrupt judges, etc. prosecuted.

Sure would be nice huh?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: June 02, 2007, 01:36:12 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

If this is just Rudy running his mouth, Aruba needs to get him out of office immediately!

I wonder how all the Dutch posters will spin this one.
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: June 02, 2007, 01:37:08 PM »

Thank you, Wreck, & Easy, for your responses.  

Jossy continues to be in my prayers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: June 02, 2007, 01:38:57 PM »

Old Rudy must really be feeling the heat!  Someone needs to check his bank accounts before he skips out on Aruba and takes the annual budget with him!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: June 02, 2007, 01:39:07 PM »

SAN
 Hope you feel better soon!  Klaas is taking her good ol time at the store since you arnt here to keep track of how long shes gone.. Shocked   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.