April 30, 2024, 01:32:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144594 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: June 02, 2007, 01:54:52 PM »

super weird, this lappy has issues, thanks Angie !

I continue to stand with the girl.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: June 02, 2007, 01:55:03 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "Karo"
Of course I am concerned about all the implications of Aruba's attempt to break ties with the Netherlands, but when I read this my heart sank...

How is this going to affect the Dutch investigation of the Natalee case???

I don't think it will affect the CURRENT Dutch investigation at all -- it means that Rudy Croes will not not assist them (which is a "plus" for us.)
This sholud make the Dutch even MORE determined to expose their corruption!

obviously the Dutch HAVE hit a nerve BIGTIME... this is a preemptive by Croes.

EXACTLY!!! Croes will claim that all of the corruption charges are trumped-up because of the split!!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: June 02, 2007, 01:55:11 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I meant to say just ask Tx..........my keys on my lappy are sticking, guess i've been posting too much  Laughing

NoneS
You sure it not cookie dough or maybe  french buttercream  Laughing

Hi gang
Peeking In to cool down a second.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: June 02, 2007, 01:55:20 PM »

They would have to have their own Navy also.
Boeti has a boat. So, Scuba, Boeti and Jethro could be the Navy.
They also have those little submarines and a few glass bottom boats.
That should scare the crap outta Chavez.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: June 02, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
I meant to say just ask Tx..........my keys on my lappy are sticking, guess i've been posting too much  Laughing

NoneS

Hi gang

HI sweety! Smile It sure is a hot one out there.. I am being lazy!  Cool
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 02, 2007, 01:57:41 PM »

None.. you are supposed to empty the puter cookies not save em for a snack   Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: June 02, 2007, 01:57:55 PM »

NoneS

Hi gang

silly OF I haven't cooked anything YET  Laughing

I may try coffee buttercream tho  Cool

OF I have found sprinkles cupcakes batter mix and plan to send you some. I also found out the FDA frowns on shipping buttercream even frozen so you may have take up your plea with them  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: June 02, 2007, 01:57:59 PM »

Usually when that happens to me and I see the red X I reboot?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: June 02, 2007, 01:59:51 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

None.. you are supposed to empty the puter cookies not save em for a snack   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing ya'll are funny funny today

I'd actually LIKE a cupcake about now but doggone as I said, all we have are spoken for  Sad

we have rain coming tonight so that might be a good excuse to bake some just for moi  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: June 02, 2007, 02:00:22 PM »

Klaas must be getting a big order this time..  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: June 02, 2007, 02:01:17 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Fresh corn & green beans right now. Cooked a leg of lamb roast last night

corn and beans sound good.. but icky on the lamb..  lol  Wink

BIG icky on the lamb!  I got some lamb stew off a buffet once by mistake.  I called the waitress over and told her that the beef in the stew was spoiled!   Shocked
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: June 02, 2007, 02:02:13 PM »

NoneS

Hi gang

silly OF I haven't cooked anything YET  Laughing

I may try coffee buttercream tho  Cool

OF I have found sprinkles cupcakes batter mix and plan to send you some. I also found out the FDA frowns on shipping buttercream even frozen so you may have take up your plea with them  Laughing

Where is the petition to the FDA. I'll sign it using a couple of names   besides who is going to tell them?

Batter Mix.  Rolling Eyes   It has been a while since I baked cupcakes but I'll give a try.  Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: June 02, 2007, 02:03:58 PM »

Angie actually it's mostly bridal orders for showers and for weddings? June is a big month for those, trying to put some new photos up on the website and we need a photo shoot again before all of these cakes leave for their new homes in tummies  Laughing

I may well be in the minority here but I do think RCroes and Oduber have a master plan, one I hope is seriously flawed knowing them, but nonetheless I do think they have one. I really do not think Croes would drop such a bomb without one? If he did he will destroy his own credibility which of course I'd far prefer to see. So I may be giving he and Oduber too much credit.

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: June 02, 2007, 02:04:12 PM »

Easy, lamb isn't my fav either. I can eat small amounts about twice a year. My neighbor fell & broke her shoulder, I am cooking for her & her daughter. They are Brits & love lamb.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: June 02, 2007, 02:04:34 PM »

I hope that the story of the break between Aruban and the Netherlands is not just a hoax ... I have not been able to find anything related on FOX or CNN websites nor ... have I heard anything on the CNN channel.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: June 02, 2007, 02:05:55 PM »

Laughing  Laughing ya'll are funny funny today

I'd actually LIKE a cupcake about now but doggone as I said, all we have are spoken for  Sad

we have rain coming tonight so that might be a good excuse to bake some just for moi  Laughing

We need some rain here. Oh.. dig this crap.. last son son calls fomr his GF's.. her mom hets on the phone.. asks if he can stay over cause they rented a crap load of movies. At 5:30 am this morning he send em a text saying they are getting ready to leave for Ocean City  Shocked  He asked before about going with them.. I said yeah BUT  he NEVER told me WHEN.
 I tryed calling his cell and the snot would not answer.. so I hope in my car.. drug hubby with me and went to his GF house cause I had no clue how much $$$ he had? Well they had left already.. So I had hubby snatch up his vehicle  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Oh when they get back.. and his car is gone.. HA HA.  He called at 1 and said they arrived safe. I talked to his GF mom and told her I had NO IDEA they were leaving today.. she was howling. He told me he only took 100.00 with him   Embarassed  Embarassed  I told her mom I would give her $$$$$$$$ when they get back and she said NO? She said she is paying for all his meals and dont want nothing towards the room?  I said too bad..LOL   I am so embarassed. Damn kid.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: June 02, 2007, 02:06:47 PM »

OldFart alright alright, you'll have to sign a disclaimer and fax it to me before I'll ship then  Laughing  Laughing it will have to be just a gift from me to you then, no monies involved  Laughing  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: June 02, 2007, 02:06:50 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Fresh corn & green beans right now. Cooked a leg of lamb roast last night

corn and beans sound good.. but icky on the lamb..  lol  Wink

BIG icky on the lamb!  I got some lamb stew off a buffet once by mistake.  I called the waitress over and told her that the beef in the stew was spoiled!   Shocked

ROFL Easy Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: June 02, 2007, 02:07:56 PM »

Easy, lamb isn't my fav either. I can eat small amounts about twice a year. My neighbor fell & broke her shoulder, I am cooking for her & her daughter. They are Brits & love lamb.

Aweeeeeeee well thats nice of yah YAP! I am sure they will appreciate it!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: June 02, 2007, 02:08:05 PM »

Well, lamb is not icky for moi....BUT, I'm in the minority here, too, so I never cook it.  DH's whole family cannot bear the thought...I just order it once in a while when out to dinner.  I'm sure your neighbor's will appreciate it.

Yes, it is hot today...I'm being lazy, too, but I'll be sorry.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.