April 30, 2024, 07:34:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144568 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: June 02, 2007, 02:10:21 PM »

NJSons_Mom you clean that potty all day and night, you deserve a break today but I do not. I'm heading back to my housework which I am avoiding  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: June 02, 2007, 02:11:41 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
I hope that the story of the break between Aruban and the Netherlands is not just a hoax ... I have not been able to find anything related on FOX or CNN websites nor ... have I heard anything on the CNN channel.

Janet

Janet - I don't think it's official, only a desire by Rudy Croes.  I posted another dutch link and it appears to be true it is HIS desire to break from the Netherlands.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #922 on: June 02, 2007, 02:12:30 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
NJSons_Mom you clean that potty all day and night, you deserve a break today but I do not. I'm heading back to my housework which I am avoiding  Laughing

Guess my avatar has you buffalo'd... Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: June 02, 2007, 02:12:49 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
super weird, this lappy has issues, thanks Angie !

None.. you are supposed to empty the puter cookies not save em for a snack   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing ya'll are funny funny today

I'd actually LIKE a cupcake about now but doggone as I said, all we have are spoken for  Sad

we have rain coming tonight so that might be a good excuse to bake some just for moi  Laughing

I watched this show on the food network with Bobby Flay and a cupcake woman.  She used to be a punk rocker, but now just makes cupcakes.  Hers are huge and piled high with icing.  Her red velvet cup cakes looked like they could float off the table they were so light.  Anyway, that was the first I realized that there were cup cake places.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: June 02, 2007, 02:13:09 PM »

OldFart alright alright, you'll have to sign a disclaimer and fax it to me before I'll ship then  Laughing  Laughing it will have to be just a gift from me to you then, no monies involved  Laughing  Laughing

NoneS
Just put the disclaimer on the cookie sight  and I gotta pay for at least the shipping or NO DEAL.

Well Gang
That mower is not going to clean itself or sharpen it's own blades to I guess I had better get at it  Sad
SeeeYaaa Byeeee

PS  Maybe Klaasend found a great sale going on Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: June 02, 2007, 02:16:19 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

None.. you are supposed to empty the puter cookies not save em for a snack   Laughing

I'd actually LIKE a cupcake about now but doggone as I said, all we have are spoken for  Sad

we have rain coming tonight so that might be a good excuse to bake some just for moi  Laughing

I watched this show on the food network with Bobby Flay and a cupcake woman.  She used to be a punk rocker, but now just makes cupcakes.  Hers are huge and piled high with icing.  Her red velvet cup cakes looked like they could float off the table they were so light.  Anyway, that was the first I realized that there were cup cake places.

Yummmmmmmmmmm red velvet cakes are to die for.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: June 02, 2007, 02:17:45 PM »

Easy, lamb isn't my fav either. I can eat small amounts about twice a year. My neighbor fell & broke her shoulder, I am cooking for her & her daughter. They are Brits & love lamb.

People that love it, love it.  Got a twang about it I don't like.  In fact, that waitress told me that it wasn't beef in the stew.  It was lamb and it was supposed to taste bad!   Shocked
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: June 02, 2007, 02:26:04 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Yummmmmmmmmmm red velvet cakes are to die for.

I good, moist red velvet cake is one of the best and that cup cake looked pretty darn good too.  My second wife would make this Italian Creme cake somethig or other and man that thing would make your toes curl in ectasy!  It was a cake, but it was almost like candy too.  I had almost forgotten that cake.   Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: June 02, 2007, 02:28:45 PM »

Aweeeeeeeeee Easy   Crying or Very sad   Was this the cake??

ITALIAN CREAM CAKE  

1 c. buttermilk
1 tsp. soda
5 eggs, separated
2 c. sugar
1 stick butter
1/2 c. shortening
2 c. flour
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. chopped pecans
1 sm. can coconut
1/2 tsp. salt

Combine buttermilk and soda. Cream sugar, butter, shortening and salt. Add egg yolks, one at a time. Add buttermilk alternating with flour. Stir in vanilla. Fold in beaten egg whites. Stir in pecans and coconut. Bake 3 layers 25 minutes at 325 degrees. (Oblong pan approximately 40 minutes.)

FROSTING:

1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 box powdered sugar
1 stick butter
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix in beater until smooth and creamy. Spread on cake.

ICING FOR ITALIAN CREAM CAKE:

5 egg whites
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 stick butter
1 box powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Blend until smooth and creamy. Can be a 3 layer cake.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: June 02, 2007, 02:31:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I hope that the story of the break between Aruban and the Netherlands is not just a hoax ... I have not been able to find anything related on FOX or CNN websites nor ... have I heard anything on the CNN channel.

Janet

Janet - I don't think it's official, only a desire by Rudy Croes.  I posted another dutch link and it appears to be true it is HIS desire to break from the Netherlands.

I think Diario has something on the story.  http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/6/2/

I have not heard anything directly yet.  I'm sure this story has them all in a spin right now.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: June 02, 2007, 02:35:56 PM »

Aweeeeeeeeee Easy   Crying or Very sad   Was this the cake??

ITALIAN CREAM CAKE  

1 c. buttermilk
1 tsp. soda
5 eggs, separated
2 c. sugar
1 stick butter
1/2 c. shortening
2 c. flour
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. chopped pecans
1 sm. can coconut
1/2 tsp. salt

Combine buttermilk and soda. Cream sugar, butter, shortening and salt. Add egg yolks, one at a time. Add buttermilk alternating with flour. Stir in vanilla. Fold in beaten egg whites. Stir in pecans and coconut. Bake 3 layers 25 minutes at 325 degrees. (Oblong pan approximately 40 minutes.)

FROSTING:

1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 box powdered sugar
1 stick butter
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix in beater until smooth and creamy. Spread on cake.

ICING FOR ITALIAN CREAM CAKE:

5 egg whites
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 stick butter
1 box powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Blend until smooth and creamy. Can be a 3 layer cake.

That's probably it!  It had a lot of coconut and nuts in it and it was super moist.  The icing was fluffy with that slight taste of creme cheese.  It was good and she would spend a bundle for the ingredients.

She was an excellent cook and really loved cooking.  I remember once going all over town searching for cashew butter for some recipe she wanted to try.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: June 02, 2007, 02:39:00 PM »

Smile Easy

Maybe you can print out the recipe and attempt to bake one  Cool

Have you heard from BT? Has she been dwarf~napped?  What a long trip to the hardware store !  Shocked
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: June 02, 2007, 02:39:07 PM »

That's probably it!  It had a lot of coconut and nuts in it and it was super moist.  The icing was fluffy with that slight taste of creme cheese.  It was good and she would spend a bundle for the ingredients.

She was an excellent cook and really loved cooking.  I remember once going all over town searching for cashew butter for some recipe she wanted to try.

So, when I'm matchmaking and finding that woman for you - I need to find one who is a good cook?  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: June 02, 2007, 02:40:27 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

So, when I'm matchmaking and finding that woman for you - I need to find one who is a good cook?  Very Happy

Shocked  Do you have ESP? I just asked him if you were dwarf napped  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: June 02, 2007, 02:40:35 PM »

Smile Easy

Maybe you can print out the recipe and attempt to bake one  Cool

Have you heard from BT? Has she been dwarf~napped?  What a long trip to the hardware store !  Shocked

Dwarf-napped - hee hee. Razz

I had my hair done first, then my handsome hubby took me to Home Depot and then out to lunch at Moe's. We know how to have a wild time!  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: June 02, 2007, 02:41:52 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

We were just starting to put together the ransom in case you were dwarf napped!  We almost had a case quarter!   Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: June 02, 2007, 02:42:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Janet

Thanks Klaas ... that is indeed a relief.

The translation that Robert provided on FP implied that Croes stated the Aruba WAS breaking ties with the Netherlands and ... I found his instructions to the Justice Department very disturbing when you consider Oduber instructions to government workers regarding the Diario publication.  There appear to be a dictatorial rule emerging in Aruba.

Have a good day Monkeys. (11:30 AM)

Janet

Aruba breaks ties with Netherlands

The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes breaks all ties with The Netherlands and in the future doesn’t want to cooperate any longer. To begin with the country will not participate in the coming tri-party-counsel between justice ministers of The Netherlands, The Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Rudy Croes said this in Colombia where he stays at this moment. He forbids all contacts between workers of the Justice Departement en The Netherlands. Croes is angry with The Netherlands. For two years already The Netherlands talk with the Netherlands Antilles about a new political organisation of the Kingdom.”

Comment by Robert | June 2, 2007, 12:29 pm

++++++++++++++++++++

Amigoe - April 4, 2007

MEP demanded the owner and also director and chief editor Jossy Mansur to publicly apologize to MEP and premier Oduber for all the articles he has published with the intention to damage the reputation of the government and MEP. Mansur has till last Monday to do this, otherwise, the MEP will announce a boycott against Diario.

Since Mansur ignored MEP’s ultimatum, the party decided on a total boycott of the newspaper. No information must be given to Diario. MEP-member had to cancel their subscription as per immediate.. They are also not allowed to buy the paper separately. They cannot place ads in the Diario.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: June 02, 2007, 02:43:32 PM »

We were just starting to put together the ransom in case you were dwarf napped!  We almost had a case quarter!   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

The computer guys at work once put a jar in the break room to try to take up a collection for help to cure me of my sock monkey addiction. They got $1.14.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: June 02, 2007, 02:44:07 PM »

Well, I have wasted enough time here this morning.  Now I am going to get busy and take a nap.   Razz

Maybe there will be some interesting news when I check back in later.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: June 02, 2007, 02:46:36 PM »

Well, I have wasted enough time here this morning.  Now I am going to get busy and take a nap.   Razz

Maybe there will be some interesting news when I check back in later.

Have a good nap! I'm considering the same thing myself. I just hope that tummy full of Mexican food doesn't interfere with it.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.