April 30, 2024, 09:44:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144575 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: June 02, 2007, 02:49:38 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Smile Easy

Maybe you can print out the recipe and attempt to bake one  Cool

Have you heard from BT? Has she been dwarf~napped?  What a long trip to the hardware store !  Shocked

Dwarf-napped - hee hee. Razz

I had my hair done first, then my handsome hubby took me to Home Depot and then out to lunch at Moe's. We know how to have a wild time!  Wink

ROFL

Mine just informed me his buddy is coming over to watch the NASCAR race  Rolling Eyes  Ans his buddy is bringing chicken breats to cook on the grill? I said thats nice.. LOL  I aint eating..nor am I cooking.  I am off today and I am gonna be lazy dammit.  I only like hot wings.. not a big fan of chicken here.  LOL
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: June 02, 2007, 02:50:23 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Well, I have wasted enough time here this morning.  Now I am going to get busy and take a nap.   Razz

Maybe there will be some interesting news when I check back in later.

Have a good nap! I'm considering the same thing myself. I just hope that tummy full of Mexican food doesn't interfere with it.  Laughing

You will probably dream that you are trying to get out of Aruba in a little motor boat!   Shocked  Laughing  Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: June 02, 2007, 02:50:39 PM »

We were just starting to put together the ransom in case you were dwarf napped!  We almost had a case quarter!   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

The computer guys at work once put a jar in the break room to try to take up a collection for help to cure me of my sock monkey addiction. They got $1.14.  Laughing

EASY  LMAO I missed this post!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: June 02, 2007, 02:52:52 PM »

Robert, from the front page, will watch DeVries and post anything new.

Robert
DeVries is having a Natalee show Sunday at 8:30.
We think it’s only a rerun but could you check and see if there’s anything new??
Thanks

Comment by buckeye | June 2, 2007, 2:16 pm

buckeye | June 2, 2007, 2:16 pm

Yep. Had that in mind. I’ll record it and if necessary post the transcript/translation.

Comment by Robert | June 2, 2007, 2:25 pm
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: June 02, 2007, 02:53:56 PM »

Well, I have wasted enough time here this morning.  Now I am going to get busy and take a nap.   Razz

Have a good nap! I'm considering the same thing myself. I just hope that tummy full of Mexican food doesn't interfere with it.  Laughing

You will probably dream that you are trying to get out of Aruba in a little motor boat!   Shocked  Laughing  Shocked

Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: June 02, 2007, 02:54:48 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Robert, from the front page, will watch DeVries and post anything new.

Robert
DeVries is having a Natalee show Sunday at 8:30.
We think it’s only a rerun but could you check and see if there’s anything new??
Thanks

Comment by buckeye | June 2, 2007, 2:16 pm

buckeye | June 2, 2007, 2:16 pm

Yep. Had that in mind. I’ll record it and if necessary post the transcript/translation.

Comment by Robert | June 2, 2007, 2:25 pm

TY Buckeye and Robert!  I sure hope there may be some new news on the program!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: June 02, 2007, 02:56:15 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: June 02, 2007, 03:03:51 PM »

My friend Lara just emailed me this.. Shocked  Shocked
 for all you coke drinkers out there.. YIKES!  <sorry for the OT but dang its slow with no news  Sad >

Water Ionizer Articles and Issues

Water vs. Coke

We all know that water is important but you have never seen it written down like this before.

75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half world population)

In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.

One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.

Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?

COKE and it's many uses!

No wonder coke tastes soooo good:

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and...let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, Remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FYI:

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its Ph is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Still Want To Drink Up?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: June 02, 2007, 03:10:51 PM »

For what it's worth - here's Diario's article on the "break" with The Netherlands.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/6/2/

Segun Premier di Antiyas Emily De Jong-Elhage:
DECLARACION DI MINISTER CROES DI KIBRA RELACIONNAN CU HULANDA Y ANTIYAS ESEY TA UN NOVEDAD P’E
“Mi ta spera di tende kico ta e problemanan!”

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Poco dia pasa, Minister Rudy Croes a duna algun declaracion basta fuerte caminda cu el a bisa cu e ta kibra tur relacion cu Hulanda y Antiyas te ora bin claridad riba cierto puntonan, entre otro cu Minister Dick y tambe cu Hulanda riba otro puntonan.

Durante un entrevista ayera cu Minister Presidente di Antiyas, Sra. Emily De Jong-Elhage, el a manifesta cu e no ta na altura di e declaracion di minister Rudy Croes di kibra relacion.

“Absolutamente esaki ta nobo pa mi, anto mi ta spera di tende kico ta e problemanan. E unico cos cu mi sa ta e parti di e PG, e parti di husticia cu a pidi un reunion y tambe weita con nos ta atende.

Djis aki mi tin un conversacion cu minister president Nel Oduber y mi no a tende nada, esaki ta nobo pa mi”, a expresa.

Online Pap translation:

according premier of antiyas emily de jong-elhage:
declaracion of minister croes of break relacionnan cu
the netherlands y antiyas esey is one novedad p’e “mi is wait for of hear kico is the problemanan!”

oranjestad (aan): some day happen, minister rudy croes owing to give some declaracion enough strong caminda cu past owing to tell cu the is break all relacion cu the netherlands y antiyas till hour come claridad on cierto puntonan, among another cu minister dick y also cu the netherlands on another puntonan.

during one interview yesterday cu minister chairman of antiyas, sra. emily de jong-elhage, past owing to manifesta cu the do not at height of the declaracion of minister rudy croes of break relacion.

“absolutamente this is new for my, then i am wait for of hear kico is the problemanan. the unique cos cu my know is the part of the pg, the part of husticia cu owing to ask one meeting y also consider con we is atende.

immidiately here i have one conversacion cu minister president nel oduber y my not owing to hear nothing, this is new for mi”, owing to expresa.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: June 02, 2007, 03:12:26 PM »

4 Arrested in Terror Plot to Blow Up Jet Fuel at JFK Airport

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/02/4-arrested-in-terror-plot-to-blow-up-jet-fuel-at-jfk-airport/

So ya think we are not any safer today than we were before 9-11? If this had occurred prior to 9-11, it might just have actually happened.

Maybe John Edwards would like to have some crow for dinner and recant his "war on terror" is just a bumper sticker comment.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: June 02, 2007, 03:14:45 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/02/4-arrested-in-terror-plot-to-blow-up-jet-fuel-at-jfk-airport/

So ya think we are not any safer today than we were before 9-11? If this had occurred prior to 9-11, it might just have actually happened.

Maybe John Edwards would like to have some crow for dinner and recant his "war on terror" is just a bumper sticker comment.

Shocked  This is horrible. Sad  Reading your FP post now..
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 02, 2007, 03:17:44 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

EDWARDS=BAFFOON

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: June 02, 2007, 03:22:43 PM »

Again I read the article about Rudy Croes wanting to sever all ties with the Netherlands. I still can't believe Aruba would want this. Any tourists image of alittle island off the coast of Chavez, where American tourists go missing and the local ALE cover for the perps, on which gambling and drugs are economy staples,an island  without an army of it's own-except an army of mafia thugs....is bound to put an end to any guise of safety. They have hammered the last nail with this move IMO.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: June 02, 2007, 03:59:45 PM »

Is there a microsoft virtual earth package available for a home user??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: June 02, 2007, 04:04:44 PM »

is everyone taking a nap??

Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: June 02, 2007, 04:10:05 PM »

AZSunny, I was so inspired by your backyard pictures that it inspired me to get outside and get some more planters done.  Apparently everyone did go napping, I'm ready for one now myself...
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: June 02, 2007, 04:10:32 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

AZ, it looks like you can buy 2 kinds of licenses to use it...but not software.  

http://www.microsoft.com/virtualearth/products/webservice/howtobuy.mspx
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: June 02, 2007, 04:24:18 PM »

fox is suppose to have Natalee news coming, Dont know what is it

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: June 02, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »

Quote from: "Bobo2"
AZSunny, I was so inspired by your backyard pictures that it inspired me to get outside and get some more planters done.  Apparently everyone did go napping, I'm ready for one now myself...

Well while all of you are putting in Petunia's, lobelia and geraniums, i am pulling all that out and putting in Vinca and zinnas to handle the 100+++ weather on its way!  I have found new things this year that i have never tried, so will see by the end of summer which survived.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: June 02, 2007, 05:07:01 PM »

Quote from: "Karo"
Quote from: "AZSunny"

AZ, it looks like you can buy 2 kinds of licenses to use it...but not software.  

http://www.microsoft.com/virtualearth/products/webservice/howtobuy.mspx

thanks Karo, I downloaded a trial beta version, but freezes up terribly.  I think it has more kinks to work out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.