April 19, 2024, 03:06:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144478 times)
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: June 02, 2007, 05:20:35 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
fox is suppose to have Natalee news coming, Dont know what is it

Your post was an hour ago. Was there actually anything on Fox? Thanks.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: June 02, 2007, 05:29:18 PM »

I'm learning no one in Aruba is that concerned about Rudy Croes' demands, because he doesn't have that kind of power.  A break with the Netherlands would require that a vote be put to the people.

I also hear that the reward for information is being increased and the DIARIO will run a special ad for a week.  If doing the right thing won't bring people forth, maybe the money will.  That should give Medley something to talk about.    Mad
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: June 02, 2007, 05:32:50 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I'm learning no one in Aruba is that concerned about Rudy Croes' demands, because he doesn't have that kind of power.  A break with the Netherlands would require that a vote be put to the people.

I also hear that the reward for information is being increased and the DIARIO will run a special ad for a week.  If doing the right thing won't bring people forth, maybe the money will.  That should give Medley something to talk about.    Mad

Ok guys here you go.
My next live show is Sunday at 9pm et
Guests.
1. Dr Andrew Hodges  Forensic Thought Prints
2. Stephanie Good

I had many requests to book Dr Hodges and he will be with me on Sunday.
I hope you can tune in.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: June 02, 2007, 05:34:43 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Ok guys here you go.
Guests.
2. Stephanie Good

I hope you can tune in.

GOOD JOB!

What was your impression of Hodges?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: June 02, 2007, 05:36:28 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Quote from: "Sue"
fox is suppose to have Natalee news coming, Dont know what is it

Your post was an hour ago. Was there actually anything on Fox? Thanks.

Not Sue here,but it was just a repeat of the dismissal of the wrongful death suit against the Kalpoes.At least that's all I heard.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: June 02, 2007, 05:37:56 PM »

Ok guys here you go.
Guests.
2. Stephanie Good

I hope you can tune in.

TY Dana!!  Smile
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: June 02, 2007, 05:39:27 PM »

Ok guys here you go.
Guests.
2. Stephanie Good

I hope you can tune in.

GOOD JOB!

Well I will say when he was on H&C he wasnt able to speak , and I will give him that opportunity.
He does have some credential chops that cant be ignored.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: June 02, 2007, 05:41:03 PM »

Of-course I'll listen... Terrific Job Dana.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: June 02, 2007, 05:41:20 PM »

Ok guys here you go.
Guests.
2. Stephanie Good

I hope you can tune in.

GOOD JOB!

Well I will say when he was on H&C he wasnt able to speak , and I will give him that opportunity.

Sounds interesting!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: June 02, 2007, 05:43:28 PM »

Thanks, Dana.

I didn't know who he was.........had to look him up... Embarassed

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/default.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: June 02, 2007, 05:43:32 PM »

Ok guys here you go.
Guests.
2. Stephanie Good

I hope you can tune in.

GOOD JOB!

I wonder if we could get him to do a thought print on Joran's latest interview!  Hell, I can read between the lines on that one!   Cool
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: June 02, 2007, 05:45:01 PM »

Well that explains her latest obsession. Someone must have requested her to post.  Rolling Eyes
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: June 02, 2007, 05:49:00 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Well that explains her latest obsession. Someone must have requested her to post.  Rolling Eyes

Maybe she just helped the case without even knowing it. lol

My understanding is that it is a substantial increase from the $250,000 for info.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: June 02, 2007, 05:53:01 PM »

My understanding is that it is a substantial increase from the $250,000 for info.

Well I certainly hope that Jossy plans on having a full accounting of where the reward money is coming from.....THEY will demand it, LOLOL  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: June 02, 2007, 05:53:29 PM »

Robots cheated again   Shocked where is Lalas.. he needs written up!  Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: June 02, 2007, 05:54:33 PM »

Robots is a cheater.. Very Happy  Posted on the new thread and this one has yet to be locked...

When it's slow, we see things like that.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: June 02, 2007, 05:55:18 PM »

LOL, Angie.... Laughing

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: June 02, 2007, 05:55:31 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Well I certainly hope that Jossy plans on having a full accounting of where the reward money is coming from.....THEY will demand it, LOLOL  Laughing

Medley should dial the number and ask her questions.  I'm sure they will have a few questions for her too. lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: June 02, 2007, 05:56:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Medley should dial the number and ask her questions.  I'm sure they will have a few questions for her too. lol

Can you believe that SH**?  Roger has gotten into the mix now too.  Must be their new battle cry.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: June 02, 2007, 05:57:34 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
LOL, Angie.... Laughing

Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.