April 16, 2024, 02:50:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 160816 times)
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2006, 11:39:32 PM »

Is Sasha Koen and Sander's sister?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2006, 11:42:23 PM »

I'm out of here..

Just a thought and more work for those in charge..

Could we get  the questions related to Natalee and other missing persons cases copied to another thread?

Just a thought ..

And being O/T
And for the clean up crew... something to listen to
http://hits.mididb.com/19580222/Grass_Roots/Live_for_Today.mid

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2006, 11:44:02 PM »

Quote from: "Pita"
Is Sasha Koen and Sander's sister?

That's a possibility. You do see Sander standing in what looks like a family photo but you also see Freddy and Ernesto in a family photo.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2006, 11:45:21 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Mrs Red and Monkeys,
 For some reason I do not class this as off topic. I think or hope that just maybe somehow by continuing to talk about Natalee as well as other missing persons that folks will get the message.
There are more folks who care sincerely than those who do not. We can't let the refugees from all the missing folks boards win.
JMHO

We won't, Sam {{{hugs}}}

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: July 24, 2006, 11:45:54 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: July 24, 2006, 11:50:32 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.

Unfortunately, the website those photos were on:  http://album.pancayente.com/

Is no longer working.  It went down a couple months ago.  I didn't capture all of the photos, just some of them.  Sander was in a posed family photo.  In another family photo you see Freddy and Ernesto.  These are all photos in which Sasha was centered.  So maybe they are all related but cousins or something??
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: July 24, 2006, 11:52:42 PM »

Night Monkeys. No sense in replying to this since I will be gone as soon as it shows up.

Old Fart , you are so right. If we saw a case here in the USA being covered up like Natalee's we would be all over it as well. JMHO

I guess I have never prayed for KJ but always pray for all our Monkeys and their families as well as all the families who have missing family members and our American servicemen and women and their families.
I will include KJ in my prayers as well.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2006, 12:05:59 AM »

Thank you, Klaas.

Pita - I just checked all my photos and I did NOT save that one where Sander was in a family photo but I know I saw it. I'm sure others saw it as well.  Maybe someone saved the entire photo album.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2006, 12:16:28 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thank you, Klaas.

Pita - I just checked all my photos and I did NOT save that one where Sander was in a family photo but I know I saw it. I'm sure others saw it as well.  Maybe someone saved the entire photo album.

Yes and Ernesto was there with him.  No sign of Koen in the picture.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2006, 12:21:02 AM »

Sam and all monkeys.  I know that it seems strange but I think we need to pray and pray very hard and in ernest for the K2 and J2.  I know that this is unusual but I think until they find their hearts softened, the island will always cover for them, because it appears Aruba is just a haven for corruption, but if their hearts are turned and their eyes turned toward God, they will want to answer, their lives will be changed and they will not be fulfilled until they have come to grips with this.

Many very evil people admit on death-bed confession and ask forgiveness of the ones they have killed or harmed.  I hope we can have these three boys give a confession, not death-bed necessarily but confess and ask the family to forgive them, because without that they lives will always be empty.  Drinking, drugging, etc., will not give them completeness to their lives anymore than their parents have had in their lives.  Their parents are some very sad people whose lives have been about existing with what they could "take," and not what they could do for others, what  a sorry way to  have to live, knowing you are nothing but a taker.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2006, 12:27:17 AM »

Hello everyone.  Just passing through...

Whazzuupp?? Wink
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2006, 12:28:16 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Sam and all monkeys.  I know that it seems strange but I think we need to pray and pray very hard and in ernest for the K2 and J2.

I agree, and I already do pray for them to find it in their heart to tell the truth. I learned a long time ago that if you pray for your enemy to have what you pray for yourself to have, then that lessens your own burden of feeling negativity (hatred or illwill) for them.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2006, 12:29:03 AM »

phew...  2 closets cleaned out....
Has the night shift arrived yet...  do we have a night shift anymore???

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2006, 12:29:42 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Whazzuupp?? Wink

Hi Strike!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2006, 12:31:23 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Sam and all monkeys.  I know that it seems strange but I think we need to pray and pray very hard and in ernest for the K2 and J2.

I agree, and I already do pray for them to find it in their heart to tell the truth. I learned a long time ago that if you pray for your enemy to have what you pray for yourself to have, then that lessens your own burden of feeling negativity (hatred or illwill) for them.

Embarassed I've said this once before...  I'll say a Chaplet of Mercy for people who have me almost foaming at the mouth when I think about them...  like the guy who got Dru for instance...  and then I don't feel bad for saying stuff that I sometimes say about the likes of people like him....

Tess LaCoyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2006, 12:36:02 AM »

Klaas, re any Sander/Sasha connection in the birthday party photos, I have a vague recollection of Sander appearing in those more as Sasha's "date".  Tomorrow I'll check to see if I saved any, but I somehow doubt that I did.  If correct, that might explain why you don't recall Koen being in any which appeared to be family pictures.

'Nite all!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2006, 12:40:55 AM »

wow, Tess ~ I haven't seen you in a while ~ and good night...

And I guess you really were just passing through, Strike...  I'm going to be here for one more DVD to be made on the TV.....  that's about another hour and a half...  anyone going to be here???

Laughing It's OK if no one is...  I still have DVD cover artwork to play with....

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2006, 12:42:28 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Whazzuupp?? Wink

Hi Strike!

'Sup girl?  Wink  How are you this evening?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2006, 12:43:24 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
wow, Tess ~ I haven't seen you in a while ~ and good night...

And I guess you really were just passing through, Strike...  I'm going to be here for one more DVD to be made on the TV.....  that's about another hour and a half...  anyone going to be here???

Laughing It's OK if no one is...  I still have DVD cover artwork to play with....

What DV are you making Katz?  Anything good?
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2006, 12:47:19 AM »

Very Happy   Just getting together stuff to give to Safe Nest for pick-up tomorrow morning...  and making a CD/DVD set to give to my sister...  the "hits" stuff....

But one thing, Strike...  I'm doing CD Label & big movie case like DVD package graphics for both of them ~ and I'll be doing it for everything that you gave me...

If anyone that you shared stuff wants graphics to go with that ~ I can email the files to them ~ or to you, and you can forward it to them, if you wouldn't mind....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.