April 19, 2024, 03:39:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161001 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: July 25, 2006, 03:22:15 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
[.
Why is your computer going to the authorities ?[/quote]

Kat,
Some joker conected me to a whole bunch of other computers with a nasty little java applet he would install on my computer.  I had photos from some people I never heard of with a computer they had named Lilly and several others.  One in the Netherlands and I found the script he used, in part to connect.

But there was all sorts of things on there that I did not put like installing two printers I have never owned and records of printing stuff on them, just all kinds of hacking.  And a website in the Netherlands they can contact.  I carried on about it a lot Friday and Saturday until I knew I was boring people.  But I had never ever and would not ever make a network!  Certainly not with total strangers.  And I have had charges on credit cards in Europe including two months of internet phone service in the United Kingdom--just what I always wanted  (being sarcastic) and tickets to the World Cup, etc. so they will see if the two are connected.

So strange to see those strange photos of people I do not know and never heard of.   Shocked I could get into some of the computers in My Network Places as they did not even password them.  So they probably could get into mine as easily.  None thinks it funny that I wanted ot leave them little messages that I had been there.   Very Happy Well, they left me some so only fair I think!.  

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: July 25, 2006, 03:26:21 AM »

Kat, I have them too.  I even have pictures of footall teams and marching bands that I never heard of before, and people I have never seen.   Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: July 25, 2006, 03:27:54 AM »

That is scary. truly.
Update on Destiny...she was found five blocks from her house.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: July 25, 2006, 03:30:02 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hey, Spooky,

{{Hugs}} right back atcha!  Son't forget to tell that TTown he needs to come back and be supportive!  

I will send him the message Wink

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: July 25, 2006, 03:30:53 AM »

Anna-

Shame on you, you made me laugh all over again. I just want to say "go Anna go" for I hate those slimy little hackers with pasty faces just as badly as you do. They waste our time and our resources and keep us up nights.

I just hope they read this, that you know all about their dirty deeds and put the posse on them !!!!!!!

Night again !!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: July 25, 2006, 03:33:35 AM »

Netherlands, huh....  I wonder if they'll find a connection to Joran or Koen in that hack...

Shocked And no, I didn't go to bed yet...  I'm just not tired...  and I do need to put my computer to bed too ~ it has to sort through all I've been doing on it since yesterday...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 25, 2006, 03:33:57 AM »

That is scary. truly.
Update on Destiny...she was found five blocks from her house.

Almost as close as Jessica Lunsford!   Crying or Very sad If only Jessica had screamed and screamed when he was in her room but likely he had his hands over her mouth or prevented it in some way.  But this is becoming common to take their prey right out of their bedrooms.  Maybe baby monitors until twenty-one!  I can hear the clock ticking on the ones for the puppies.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 25, 2006, 03:37:14 AM »

Oh, this little hacker thought he was just so funny.  Named one of his maneuvers Secret Sauce and the version of it That's Secret!  Another one This Is a File and things like that.  Just too funny.  I just wanted to return the favor and entertain him on his but his skill is far greater than mine and I fear I am no match.

PERSONA NON GRATA

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 25, 2006, 03:38:09 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Spooky, I apologize for being late to answer.  I just want to say I hope things are better and your Dad is feeling much better.  I know you are an uplifting person.  You would make him feel better just by your presence.

Thank you Tyler. That means a lot. I am trying to be there for him...we cooked tacos together tonight. He plays like he is fine, but I am there for him anyway. My Daddy is my best friend. Smile He's the only one that agrees with everything I say Laughing  Even though he doesnt always listen to me Wink

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: July 25, 2006, 03:39:37 AM »

Kat, I have them too.  I even have pictures of footall teams and marching bands that I never heard of before, and people I have never seen.   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: July 25, 2006, 03:40:20 AM »

Yes, Spooky, I have noticed you seem to have a special relationship with your dad.  And he sounds just as uplifting as you are!

PERSONA NON GRATA

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: July 25, 2006, 03:41:59 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
Spooky, I apologize for being late to answer.  I just want to say I hope things are better and your Dad is feeling much better.  I know you are an uplifting person.  You would make him feel better just by your presence.

Thank you Tyler. That means a lot. I am trying to be there for him...we cooked tacos together tonight. He plays like he is fine, but I am there for him anyway. My Daddy is my best friend. Smile He's the only one that agrees with everything I say Laughing  Even though he doesnt always listen to me Wink

{{{hugs}}}  Spooky ~ yeah...  My dad used to be my best friend too...  from always...

And I really do look forward to seeing him again ~ when I get to Heaven...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: July 25, 2006, 03:43:18 AM »

Spooky ~ you and your dad are in my prayers.

And, for real this time, good night everyone!  {{{hugs}}}

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: July 25, 2006, 03:44:26 AM »

Well, Tyler, at least you were treated to nice sporting events!  I got some ducks or geese, some kind of fowl and a junked car and some construction workers making a railroad crossing.  Absolutely huge photo of that several of them for some reason.  That in the U.S. as the words Railroad Crossing are in English and it looks American.

Now one site had nice things but not many, like paintings of water lilies and such.

But I think the master hacker was collecting members for the newtwork and really calling the shots.  I don't think some of those people knew they were being put into a network, just the work of some kid with far too much time on his hands.  And they usually are male, aren't they?   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: July 25, 2006, 03:45:42 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Yes, Spooky, I have noticed you seem to have a special relationship with your dad.  And he sounds just as uplifting as you are!

I am blessed to have the best Mom and Dad in the whole world. and I just try my best to be a good adult daughter....you know me, trying to make sure they don't screw up and all Wink

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: July 25, 2006, 03:50:53 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Spooky ~ you and your dad are in my prayers.

And, for real this time, good night everyone!  {{{hugs}}}

goodnight sweetie. hugs and prayers for you too. many men can be fathers but Daddys are special and yours raised a beautiful woman.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: July 25, 2006, 04:10:45 AM »

Just reading some of these Caribbean cruise deals that are drastically reduced.

Brochure Inside $1,749
Our Inside $429
You Save 75%
 Brochure Oceanview $1,899
Our Oceanview $549
You Save 71%

Brochure Balcony $2,099
Our Balcony $679
You Save 68%
 Brochure Suite $2,599
Our Suite $1,079
You Save 58%

The entire region is hurting not just Aruba but I think it has to do with people wishing to avoid Aruba and so not booking a cruise anywhere in the area or that includes Aruba as a part of it.  They can't be too popular with their neighbors right about now.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: July 25, 2006, 04:14:42 AM »

I am trying to dry a heavy slipcover for a den sofa and it is taking forever.  If I just turn it  off and it is not completely dry it will wrinkle like anything.  So think I will try just putting it on the sofa sort of damp  Embarassed and going to bed.  Wanted to dry it at night so it would be cooler to run the dryer so long.  In this heat it will prolly dry quickly anyway as it is warm even inside in the heat of the day.

Take care and sweet dreams all who are left reading!

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 25, 2006, 08:06:59 AM »

I am very saddened to hear of the death of Destiny.
My first reaction was anger at these animals that walk among us.  
She was taken pretty close to her own home from what I can figure out so far.
They're taking them out of their own beds and from their own yards.
Are these predators just waiting and watching the children, looking for the one split second of opportunity ?

Yes! Which absolutely freaks me out! I won't let Justin go outside without me or another trusted adult. And I still take him into a public women's restroom with me if there is no one-occupant-only men's room. His childhood is vastly different from my own. My peers and I could safely run around our neighborhood all day and evening. We could walk across town with no fear whatsoever. It's sickening that our children must be held captive like this to keep them safe.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #319 on: July 25, 2006, 09:02:35 AM »

Good morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.