April 25, 2024, 08:08:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161324 times)
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: July 25, 2006, 10:29:04 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
You know Guys I just cna't help but feel that the predators need to be put in a separate place - the citizens of any country US or other should not have to put up with having their Childrens lives impacted by pedofiles.

They have no rights as far as I am concerned!

An island...?

Lets use Aruba it's good for nothing anyway!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: July 25, 2006, 10:29:27 AM »

Snoopy...thanks for the info...walked away to start red beans for tonight and they boiled over.....will e-mail you later.... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: July 25, 2006, 10:35:16 AM »

I wanna eat at MeMere's tonight.

Last night the rerun of CSI Miami from early in the season - the one that had some elements of Natalee's case was on again.  I watched again.   Crying or Very sad

Please just an update from the NY judge would be great right now! Mad

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #363 on: July 25, 2006, 10:38:22 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Snoopy...thanks for the info...walked away to start red beans for tonight and they boiled over.....will e-mail you later.... Smile

Embarassed I use Zatarain's in a box and add Kielbasa...lol. No boil overs here Razz

Hpefully Klass will see this when she come in.....
BOGUS OR NOT:...I have no clue, but word at RU via MF is that he claims to be the guy in the middle in the picture @ this Flickr site>>>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joranvandersloot/55948469/

The RU thread to read this info is at>>
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/post-172465.html#172465

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: July 25, 2006, 10:39:25 AM »

Quote from: Kimmy53
Quote from: snoopy
Quote from: "Kimmy53"

I think they need to bring the old style of justice back....The bleeding hearts argue that it is just so inhumane to treat the criminals this way - Well - waahhhh.  Cry me a river.  It is INHUMANE the way these pigs treat their victims.  I feel no sympathy for someone who committs such horrendous crimes.  The most horrible part is that in alot of cases these animals are REPEAT offenders.  That is absolutely UNEXCUSABLE!

I totally agree... let's start by the ole' do unto others... and bury John Couey ALIVE just like he did to poor Jessica....and I don't care about his "rights" ... he gave those up when he decided to rape and murder her!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: July 25, 2006, 10:40:23 AM »

I wanna eat at MeMere's tonight.

Last night the rerun of CSI Miami from early in the season - the one that had some elements of Natalee's case was on again.  I watched again.   Crying or Very sad

Please just an update from the NY judge would be great right now! Mad

Ain't that the truth!!! Just a little news on Nat's case would be sooo welcome.

How's my favorite mermaid today?  Getting plenty of kitty kisses??

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: July 25, 2006, 10:48:39 AM »

Kimmy - I got kisses and petting time this morning - course it helps if you walk around with the treats in your hand.

They are soooooooo skinny! and funny! Laughing

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: July 25, 2006, 10:48:50 AM »

Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: "snoopy"

I think they need to bring the old style of justice back....The bleeding hearts argue that it is just so inhumane to treat the criminals this way - Well - waahhhh.  Cry me a river.  It is INHUMANE the way these pigs treat their victims.  I feel no sympathy for someone who committs such horrendous crimes.  The most horrible part is that in alot of cases these animals are REPEAT offenders.  That is absolutely UNEXCUSABLE!

I totally agree... let's start by the ole' do unto others... and bury John Couey ALIVE just like he did to poor Jessica....and I don't care about his "rights" ... he gave those up when he decided to rape and murder her!

Yep - that piece of crap.  He's not worth the air he's breathing.  

I agree - when these offenders committ the crimes, they give up their rights - they have taken away the rights of the victims to LIVE!  And they take away from our rights to live with piece of mind.  They take away the rights of our children to feel safe and secure - IN THEIR OWN HOMES & YARDS!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: July 25, 2006, 10:49:27 AM »

Kimmy - I got kisses and petting time this morning - course it helps if you walk around with the treats in your hand.

I can't wait to see pictures!!  Did you see my message yesterday where my youngest asked for pictures??? Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: July 25, 2006, 10:50:45 AM »

I will bbl... have a wonderful day monkeys...

Hugs and Peace to you all!!

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: July 25, 2006, 10:52:06 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I can't wait to see pictures!!  Did you see my message yesterday where my youngest asked for pictures??? Laughing

Sure did but Mr. Mermaid had the digital.  And they have not been the most cooperative subjects!

Soon I promise!

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: July 25, 2006, 11:31:17 AM »

You WHoooooooooooooooooooo!

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #372 on: July 25, 2006, 11:31:55 AM »

Oh Kimmie and Mrs Red  I love  you both  !!
  Even though all my training says that visual corperal or capital punishment dosent deter the crime  but for hanious child and sexual crimes against women I sure would like to see a 25 year study done on this and see were the statistics would go and further a special ruleing about maybe one appeal withen a year and then a short excicution date that would be publicized . I sincerley believe that this might work  what we are doing now certainly dosen't seem to be, and WE the people HAVE to do something to save our children and ladies from Harm
  (Sorry guys but we are on our own LOL ! Laughing )

Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: "snoopy"

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: July 25, 2006, 11:32:24 AM »

I have Pounce Tuna Flavored Treats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: July 25, 2006, 11:39:23 AM »

New Front Page Post:

Amigoe: Aruba sees Fewer airline passengers in second quarter. What a shock!

http://tinyurl.com/kkk3m

Compared with last year, the drop in passengers in the first six months of this year was 9 percent and the number of flights increased with 4 percent.  The number of passengers from the US dropped with 11.5 percent and from Europe with 11.5 percent.  

Aruba is presently taking part in a value judgment in their decision. Tourism down by 11.5% from the US vs. truth regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. For Aruban officials to continue to let the tourism slide to continue … the truth must be even worse.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: July 25, 2006, 11:54:35 AM »

With fewer passengers arriving in Aruba via the airport, the flights will soon decrease.  I'm surprised JetBlue is entering a market that is dropping like a dead weight.  An interesting aspect of this is that the private planes into Aruba are up 75%.  Hmmm... wonder who these people might be?  Business in Aruba?

BRING NATALEE HOME
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: July 25, 2006, 12:03:44 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
With fewer passengers arriving in Aruba via the airport, the flights will soon decrease.  I'm surprised JetBlue is entering a market that is dropping like a dead weight.  An interesting aspect of this is that the private planes into Aruba are up 75%.  Hmmm... wonder who these people might be?  Business in Aruba?

Drug Business or money laundering business?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: July 25, 2006, 12:04:57 PM »

as far as what was discussed earlier today or last night regarding Andrea Yates....I can barely even type her name, it all makes me so ill. Yes, she is crazy, but legally insane so that she gets off w/ a slap on the wrist and/or only medical help...NO WAY!! I could hardly even believe that she got a NEW TRIAL!! That blew my mind...If I were on the 1st jury, I would have said DEATH PENALTY....period. It still blows my mind this is even back in the courts. I would like to say a lot more, but will refrain from comments I have for this less than human mother. I want to see her for the remainder of her lifetime so that she will never be allowed on the streets again to give birth and hurt another child. She belongs in prison.......period.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: July 25, 2006, 12:05:55 PM »

The only reason I say this is because I know the death penalty would never be considered for her.....

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 25, 2006, 12:06:15 PM »

You know Guys I just cna't help but feel that the predators need to be put in a separate place - the citizens of any country US or other should not have to put up with having their Childrens lives impacted by pedofiles.

They have no rights as far as I am concerned!

If we put these pedophiles in with general population in prisons, that would be "problem solved".

Morning, everyone~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.