April 25, 2024, 11:16:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161349 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: July 25, 2006, 02:01:56 PM »

OT

Hey Strike ~ I'm printing out CD labels ~ and I'm happy with the way they look ~ even though these "DVD" labels are a matte finish ~ they still have a full, rich tone to the color...  They have the same full bodied color that I've only come to expect from glossy labels...

Memorex
DVD
Label Refills

Guaranteed safe for labeling DVDs ~ but I'm still only using them on the CDs...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: July 25, 2006, 02:06:32 PM »

Just my thoughts on Jet Blue:

Jet Blue, an airline that specializes in no frills and zany employees with a wacky sense of humor.
Stewardess: And if we lose cabin pressure, oxygen masks will drop from the ceiling. Should you require assistance, don't call us. We'll be saving our own asses, thanks.
Passengers: Uhh...
Steward: Ha ha! We're just being wacky and zany, folks! Don't worry. Everything on this plane has been carefully inspected by ValuJet employees.
Passengers: Can we change flights?
Stewardess: No. ("And in the event of a crash landing... you're all gonna die! Hahaha! Ma'am, stay in your seat or I'll have to use the tazer on you.")

BOYCOTT JET BLUE..
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: July 25, 2006, 02:07:43 PM »

Hi Terry ~ it's great to see you!  {{{hugs}}}

Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: July 25, 2006, 02:10:27 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Just my thoughts on Jet Blue:

Jet Blue, an airline that specializes in no frills and zany employees with a wacky sense of humor.
Stewardess: And if we lose cabin pressure, oxygen masks will drop from the ceiling. Should you require assistance, don't call us. We'll be saving our own asses, thanks.
Passengers: Uhh...
Steward: Ha ha! We're just being wacky and zany, folks! Don't worry. Everything on this plane has been carefully inspected by ValuJet employees.
Passengers: Can we change flights?
Stewardess: No. ("And in the event of a crash landing... you're all gonna die! Hahaha! Ma'am, stay in your seat or I'll have to use the tazer on you.")

BOYCOTT JET BLUE..

Where'd ya hear all that?

I have a friend that works for them and they just added a city close to me.  I am just not sure I'd be up for the 2 hour car ride to commute to Boston every trip........UGH

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 25, 2006, 02:14:46 PM »

One thing though, Terry...

I really have to love JetBlue...  they got my nephew home for Christmas this year...

And he almost didn't make it...

He was travelling from Upstate New York with a classmate ~ his friend's teacher wouldn't let the students out early ~ so they missed the shuttle to the airport...  Adam and his friend took the train into the city...  and then had to take the NYCity subway to Queens to get to JFK...  Adam was on the phone with my sister getting subway directions for the fastest way to go...  My sister was on the phone with her friend Lisa arranging for them to have a place to stay if they missed their flight...  Lisa met them at the Rockaway A train stop ~ and broke the speed limit getting them to the airport...

My sister was also on the phone with JetBlue ~ she told them what was happening...

JetBlue delayed the flight just long enough for Adam and his friend to get on the plane...  The door closed and the plane taxied to the runway as soon as they boarded....  The JetBlue plane waited for about 5 minutes for them to arrive...

I don't know of too many other airlines that would have done that...

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: July 25, 2006, 02:14:59 PM »

Hi Terry,
I am so glad you are back. I hope you read my apology the other night and that I would try to sometimes keep my mouth shut. Or is that my fingers. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: July 25, 2006, 02:34:03 PM »

HI TERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!::Waving Frantically::

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: July 25, 2006, 02:45:10 PM »

Hi terry....I've missed you.... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: July 25, 2006, 02:46:51 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
You know Guys I just cna't help but feel that the predators need to be put in a separate place - the citizens of any country US or other should not have to put up with having their Childrens lives impacted by pedofiles.

They have no rights as far as I am concerned!

If we put these pedophiles in with general population in prisons, that would be "problem solved".

Morning, everyone~

Well y'all know why it isn't an issue for our duly elected representatives, don't you?  Kids don't vote!  Predators do....

Sorry, but I am getting so jaded about the "system".... these friggin' monsters get away with murder damn near literally!  They offend and offend and get let right back out because some bleeding heart judge worries about their rights... what about the rights of children to be safe in their own home?   Twisted Evil

Dubya needs to ignore everything Jeb says and just fire all these judges and appoint some of which are "hanging judges."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: July 25, 2006, 02:56:31 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
So is there any monkey's still planning to go to Aruba
or is Hot Shot Still going???

I hope NOT!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: July 25, 2006, 02:58:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
You know Guys I just cna't help but feel that the predators need to be put in a separate place - the citizens of any country US or other should not have to put up with having their Childrens lives impacted by pedofiles.

They have no rights as far as I am concerned!

If we put these pedophiles in with general population in prisons, that would be "problem solved".

Morning, everyone~

Well y'all know why it isn't an issue for our duly elected representatives, don't you?  Kids don't vote!  Predators do....

Sorry, but I am getting so jaded about the "system".... these friggin' monsters get away with murder damn near literally!  They offend and offend and get let right back out because some bleeding heart judge worries about their rights... what about the rights of children to be safe in their own home?   Twisted Evil

Dubya needs to ignore everything Jeb says and just fire all these judges and appoint some of which are "hanging judges."

I agree !! ~~ or at least get some ppl with common sense to serve!! It's a proven fact that there is no "recovery" from being a sexual predator.....

ARE YOU LISTENING ARUBA???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: July 25, 2006, 03:01:19 PM »

I'll see ya Monkeys later...  bye...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: July 25, 2006, 03:05:34 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
I'll see ya Monkeys later...  bye...

Bye sweetie.. going back to work myself....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: July 25, 2006, 03:07:53 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks!  Sorry but this is totally OT

How can someone steal your screen name and send out emails under your screen name???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: July 25, 2006, 03:08:02 PM »

Just had to bring this quote over here - it is from the comments page of a website called My Life of Crime (not what it sounds like) that focuses on finding missing and murdered.

The poster commented that they should search for Destiny Norton:

"...search for her like Martha Stewart on Meth looking for dust in her pantry."
Sadly focus on destiny's living conditions and parents slowed police response of so many of the posters felt.

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: July 25, 2006, 03:10:51 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

How can someone steal your screen name and send out emails under your screen name???

Sunny...did you send one yesterday or did someone use your name?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: July 25, 2006, 03:13:28 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

I got a reply from someone I WOULD NEVER had sent an email to....????

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: July 25, 2006, 03:14:40 PM »

Did you send a picture yesterday?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: July 25, 2006, 03:17:40 PM »

Did you send a picture yesterday?

airplane yes....this was a reply to an email I didn't send the email but it sure looked like I did Shocked ....I ran my virus scan and spybot....and I have a firewall....I am totally confused!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: July 25, 2006, 03:21:52 PM »

The can figure out your password... that's why it is important to change your password from site to site... and make it difficult...

that's my guess anyway...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.