April 24, 2024, 09:49:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161294 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: July 25, 2006, 04:15:12 PM »

There is something wrong....I can see another e-mail address

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: July 25, 2006, 04:16:34 PM »

The hard part about Inside Edition is that it's shown at so many different times of depending upon where you live.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: July 25, 2006, 04:18:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
The hard part about Inside Edition is that it's shown at so many different times of depending upon where you live.

Thank you for the link....mine is in the afternoon.....Mere

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 25, 2006, 04:19:22 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
My short term memory is the pits....does anyone remember....if you went to a profile and the person had the "e-mail" notation......you would click on it....then there was a subject line and a message body space...you wrote in each and clicked submit....just like a post but a different size....I liked that because it seemed so safe....anyone coming in could write you but not know your e-mail address unless you gave it to them.....

of course, people with short term memory problems should give up quickly....before the rest of the group thinks they are nuts....so, I give...!

That is the way I remember it too, MeMere.

I didn't use it that frequently, but the few times I did, I didn't know the email address until the poster responded to me.

The first time, I even asked Klaas if I could 'respond' to the the response -- or if I had to go through the profile each time. And the answer was that I could now go directly through email rather than the profile.

I didn't, and still don't, have my email in my profile. I guess that means that I need to initiate the first email -- and only to posters who have their email in their profile?

(Joss Stone on my Ipod now -- I think I gotta dance Very Happy )

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: July 25, 2006, 04:19:27 PM »

I just let Tom know.  Thanks for the heads up.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: July 25, 2006, 04:22:23 PM »

If I click on Sunny's profile...then her e-mail....her address comes up on a blank letter....I don't think we could do that before....if we wanted to e-mail klaas for example...I think the address did not show up...and if she did not respond, we would not know what her address was....am I forgetting how this is done...?

Yeah ~ it used to be done differently, Mere...  The email would just be sent ~ and it was up to the person who sent the email to decide whether or not to respond ~ and therefore, give out their email address....

This forum templet is just not working well...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: July 25, 2006, 04:24:21 PM »

thanks for picking up on that Mere...and I think I know what happened now.....just a nasty little trick..... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: July 25, 2006, 04:26:02 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

thanks for picking up on that Mere...and I think I know what happened now.....just a nasty little trick..... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

I was beginning to feel like Sophia.....feel better now.... Very Happy

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: July 25, 2006, 04:26:07 PM »

Is there another Inside Edition or are we talking about the same on
with pin head and his girlie

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: July 25, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »

Thanks for the email, Mere ~ I just clicked the NO button for "show email"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: July 25, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

It's the same program but a different show.  Pin head was on last weeks show.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: July 25, 2006, 04:33:01 PM »

his behavior is proof of sociapath behavior, he is not phased by the cameras or people staring, he is so smug and confident and shows NO remorse for his behavior ( he will stike again)  just wait

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: July 25, 2006, 04:35:02 PM »

rejection will trigger his outburst , I am quite sure Natalee tried rejecting him and was murdered..the time will come when he is rejected again
and he will snap and this will happen again

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: July 25, 2006, 04:36:49 PM »

Okies ~ tomorrow night ~ 7:30 for me...  2:30 in the morning too ~ but I think that's out of the question...

Even I should be able to remember this one, Klaas....

It's being shown on KLAS     Laughing

Las Vegas   KLAS - CBS   M - F   7:30 p.m. & 2:07 a.m.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: July 25, 2006, 04:37:17 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

I was beginning to feel like Sophia.....feel better now.... Very Happy

Duh -- NOW I get it. It was showing you the email address with the first email!

Thanks MeMere! I know there seems to be a lot of spammers and scammers lately -- that first layer of protection is critical. Good catch!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: July 25, 2006, 04:41:51 PM »

I never give out my email.

It is dangerous!

If you guys want to exchange email you should set up a hotmail or yahoo for free!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: July 25, 2006, 04:43:37 PM »

I think pin-head's girlfriend, is not his girlfriend but a publicity stunt for jurin's book deal and any other public pursuit with a model that wants the face time.

Klaas thanks for the heads up and link on inside edition.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: July 25, 2006, 04:48:33 PM »

ok so now I am caught up Inside Edition is doing a show wednesday
about natalee thats great keep it in the news

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: July 25, 2006, 04:52:58 PM »

My short term memory is the pits....does anyone remember....if you went to a profile and the person had the "e-mail" notation......you would click on it....then there was a subject line and a message body space...you wrote in each and clicked submit....just like a post but a different size....I liked that because it seemed so safe....anyone coming in could write you but not know your e-mail address unless you gave it to them.....

of course, people with short term memory problems should give up quickly....before the rest of the group thinks they are nuts....so, I give...!

Someone may have responded, but I've been working and am just catching up a bit.

When the forum was last brought back, I inquired about emailing through the profile.  Before, as you described, it would send to the person, and also notify you that your email was sent, plus a copy of the email would be sent to my email address. (if checked in profile to do so).  

NOW, the function activates the default email on the pc.  For example, if on my son's pc, the default is Outlook, and if I sent you an email through your profile, it opens up either my son's email or my husband's, whichever is activated.  It's not seeing that I use a yahoo account.  The last few I sent, I had to wait for the window to open, copy the address and paste to my yahoo mail...this, of course, is only for email addresses I had not saved or had never sent to before.  

Needless to say, I have taken my email out of my profile, since I rarely got any mail, and communicate with those I'd been in touch with. I figure if someone wants to reach me, they'd do it through Klaas, Red, Tom or mrs.red.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: July 25, 2006, 04:56:39 PM »

By the way I trust my monkey buddies and there are a FEW people with my email but I do not trust the refugees at all!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.