April 16, 2024, 12:34:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 160841 times)
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: July 25, 2006, 05:10:11 PM »

I am going to Petco!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: July 25, 2006, 05:10:49 PM »

Be good monkeys!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 25, 2006, 05:11:57 PM »

Thanks 2NJ for explaining that.  The email msg did look like my outlook format.

gotta commute (now futher, thanks to Co.'s relocation) and tend to my puppy-child(now 7 mos). bbl.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 25, 2006, 05:14:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
The hard part about Inside Edition is that it's shown at so many different times of depending upon where you live.

Yes but it is still media coverage for the case, more than msm is doing with the mid east troubles.
Then again there is Olberman on MSNBC who's show should be called one flew over the cukoo's nest   Wink
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: July 25, 2006, 05:19:33 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hello all you beautiful & handsome monkeys.

I'm still having connectivity problems with AOL.  Grrrrrr.  Have I missed anything important.

IMO, if they ever let a sexual predator out of prison, they need to microchip him with GPS, put a monitor on his ankle, and chemically castrate him.  He would need to go everyday to a clinic to receive his medicine and if he didn't show for even one day, he would be tracked with the GPS, arrested and receive life without parole.  

We already have prison overcrowding, but it costs big bucks to execute a prisoner b/c of all the appeals processes which take so dang long.  Then we have all these ACLU's screaming for prisoners rights. They need to streamline the appeals process and put murders to death within 2 years max from conviction.

Sometimes though, a prisoner can be innocent.  We had a man here in prison for 24 years for a rape he didn't commit. He was finally freed last fall.  If the prisoner is really innocent, then he would go everyday to the clinic for the chemical castration b/c he would not want to go back to prison.  Then he can try to prove himself innocent on his own dollar.

I also think that the prisoners should be made to work on a chain gang type of labor and send all the money they earn to the victim.  They also need to stop coddling our prisoners.  Take away their airconditioning, TV, canteen, cigarettes, computers, etc.

I'm sorry, but I am hardline.

Meet Sheriff Joe Arpiao

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/miracopjail.htm

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: July 25, 2006, 05:21:09 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

I'm still having connectivity problems with AOL.  Grrrrrr.  Have I missed anything important.

IMO, if they ever let a sexual predator out of prison, they need to microchip him with GPS, put a monitor on his ankle, and chemically castrate him.  He would need to go everyday to a clinic to receive his medicine and if he didn't show for even one day, he would be tracked with the GPS, arrested and receive life without parole.  

We already have prison overcrowding, but it costs big bucks to execute a prisoner b/c of all the appeals processes which take so dang long.  Then we have all these ACLU's screaming for prisoners rights. They need to streamline the appeals process and put murders to death within 2 years max from conviction.

Sometimes though, a prisoner can be innocent.  We had a man here in prison for 24 years for a rape he didn't commit. He was finally freed last fall.  If the prisoner is really innocent, then he would go everyday to the clinic for the chemical castration b/c he would not want to go back to prison.  Then he can try to prove himself innocent on his own dollar.

I also think that the prisoners should be made to work on a chain gang type of labor and send all the money they earn to the victim.  They also need to stop coddling our prisoners.  Take away their airconditioning, TV, canteen, cigarettes, computers, etc.

Meet Sheriff Joe Arpiao

Great guy, I would love to interview him sometime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: July 25, 2006, 05:22:34 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
The hard part about Inside Edition is that it's shown at so many different times of depending upon where you live.

Yes but it is still media coverage for the case, more than msm is doing with the mid east troubles.
Then again there is Olberman on MSNBC who's show should be called one flew over the cukoo's nest   Wink

Yes and Yes  Wink  Laughing
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: July 25, 2006, 05:30:51 PM »

Hi Dana....you are correct on both points.....thanks for all you do!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: July 25, 2006, 05:31:51 PM »

That video of Olberman slamming Bill and the Factor is quite disturbing in my opinion, shows that Olberman is on a path to self destruction.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: July 25, 2006, 05:32:05 PM »

Meet Sheriff Joe Arpiao

thanks I mentioned him earlier...other should take his lead and get tough on criminals!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: July 25, 2006, 05:32:54 PM »

Make it happen Dana...I'd love for you to ahve him on the show!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: July 25, 2006, 05:34:01 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

I have contacted his PR people in the past and never heard back from them. But I can always try again.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: July 25, 2006, 05:34:29 PM »

Meet Sheriff Joe Arpiao

I wish you would Dana! I would be sure to listen! He is a great guy.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: July 25, 2006, 05:35:34 PM »

That video of Olberman slamming Bill and the Factor is quite disturbing in my opinion, shows that Olberman is on a path to self destruction.

Olberman is a pinhead....and totally boring at that.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: July 25, 2006, 05:50:07 PM »

I have contacted his PR people in the past and never heard back from them. But I can always try again.

Could you contact him personally at home...or is that not kosher?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: July 25, 2006, 05:50:31 PM »

Ok..let's see if we can get an email addy  (can you help with that?) and pummel his PR people with emails Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: July 25, 2006, 05:51:19 PM »

KLAAS are you here???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: July 25, 2006, 05:52:29 PM »

Dana when is your next show?  Next guest?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 25, 2006, 05:52:55 PM »

Ok..let's see if we can get an email addy  (can you help with that?) and pummel his PR people with emails Very Happy

No dont annoy them , a single polite email would help.
 Laughing
The sherrifs dept web page is http://www.mcso.org/
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: July 25, 2006, 05:54:59 PM »

No dont annoy them , a single polite email would help.
 Laughing
The sherrifs dept web page is http://www.mcso.org/

OK...we will take it easy.   Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.