April 24, 2024, 06:35:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161247 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: July 25, 2006, 10:36:45 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
I dont know this poster, but I trust Klaas if she says he's been a regular on the front page.

Let's just assume that he is legit and really is a friend of the family and been helping them...

Perhaps he is posting all of this as it is inside info that the family has refrained from discussing?  Nothing is happening so why not release what is known and try to break open the case?

Just thinking out loud here....

Good thought Frijole.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: July 25, 2006, 10:36:48 PM »

I truely think with all the information all of you have gathered

i think all of you should get together and write a book with the information
Debbie over a BFN wrote a like 70 page thing just on the conflicts of interest.. it amazes me everyday what you all have come up with
and where it could all lead

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 25, 2006, 10:38:08 PM »

I have always heard that some men will pay highly for a virgin.

Just a swinging with the tribe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: July 25, 2006, 10:39:26 PM »

I dont know this poster, but I trust Klaas if she says he's been a regular on the front page.

Let's just assume that he is legit and really is a friend of the family and been helping them...

Perhaps he is posting all of this as it is inside info that the family has refrained from discussing?  Nothing is happening so why not release what is known and try to break open the case?

It's as probable as anything right now, Beans.  You may be right.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: July 25, 2006, 10:41:16 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

I am here OF and have been for awhile so I know my name should show up.Did you hear the good news from my area?
<<Snip>>

Sam
It is strange to check the index to find that you are composing a post AND you are not listed as browsing the forum Shocked

Sorry No...What good news in your area.. Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: July 25, 2006, 10:41:17 PM »

I don't know anything about this poster other than he's been posting on the front page since last September.  All I'm doing is sharing it here in the forum and you guys can decide how much you want to believe.  Personally, I think there is alot of truth in what he's saying.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: July 25, 2006, 10:42:06 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
P.S. -- I have always maintained the man with his head cut off was "involved!!!"

What is the likelihood of this happening at the time that it did if it weren't for some event?

I don't buy the wife did it story

Interesting that the incinerator is back inthe picture

We keep wondering why Deepak and Satish aren't talking and Koen is crying in his mama's bedroom... well, if you knew something and then ole what's his name gets beheaded... bet you'd keep your trap shut too no matter what.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: July 25, 2006, 10:43:15 PM »

Where is this guy posting from ?  Michigan ? India ?
What family ? Sloots or HT's.
I am a regular FP poster and I am Krazy at the moment.
Also, thought  the headless man worked at the refinery.
I am sorry, but if this person KNEW anything for sure, don't come to a blog, go to the FBI. Or AMW.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: July 25, 2006, 10:44:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I don't know anything about this poster other than he's been posting on the front page since last September.  All I'm doing is sharing it here in the forum and you guys can decide how much you want to believe.  Personally, I think there is alot of truth in what he's saying.

Understood and I appreciate you bringing this here and sharing it.  I sometimes forget there are front page only posters!  Some real interesting thoughts. I agree - he makes alot of sense.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: July 25, 2006, 10:45:05 PM »

Many parents, I would think would just crawl in a corner (figuratively speaking) and want to die. Not Beth. She will keep this on the front burner. I so admire this woman and her family.

Aruban's, you swept the wrong person under the rug! Heck, I don't care if it was an A+ student like Natalee, any young lady should not be given this treatment, and any woman like Beth and any family should not be made a double victim by the Arubans in power.....OK, I vented, I am off for a while. Don't want to spoil my good mood.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: July 25, 2006, 10:46:17 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

I am sorry, but if this person KNEW anything for sure, don't come to a blog, go to the FBI. Or AMW.

Kat

Absolutely it could be a kook - OR

he could be, as he says, a friend of the family that has inside knowledge that he wants OUT.  If this were the case then one can assume that the FBI already knows this.  JMHO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: July 25, 2006, 10:46:19 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

1.  I have no idea where he is posting from, or if he's even a he.
2.  I agree if he really knows something he should go to the family or FBI.  However, how do we know he hasn't?  Also, if it's really that high up what could be done?  If something is being done it's at a level that we won't hear about it until it's over.  What he's saying are things many of us have speculated on for a long time.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 25, 2006, 10:47:03 PM »

Allan K misspells Holloway as Halloway, same as the FP post yesterday.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 25, 2006, 10:47:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Quote Stack Violation Embarassed

Someone give more info. to go on than just this..  from a single poster...
Sorry but I need more even before talking it about here in LCD..

"New Theory & Speculation" thead... and yes I may..
I guess I'm just an Old Fuddy Duddy on somethings
Like I said I use a lot of it

JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: July 25, 2006, 10:49:23 PM »

I was a FP poster for a long time before I came to "the cage." I have certainly seen allanK's posts for a long time. He was always insightful, but tonight's posts have me "floored." Klaas, can you personally e-mail him for some more info?

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 25, 2006, 10:50:39 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

I am here OF and have been for awhile so I know my name should show up.Did you hear the good news from my area?
<<Snip>>

Sam
It is strange to check the index to find that you are composing a post AND you are not listed as browsing the forum Shocked

Sorry No...What good news in your area.. Embarassed

I thought it might have made your local tv news. A young man and his truck has been missing from my area for almost 6 years now. They have definitley found his truck and rumor has it that his body was inside. Found in A State park nearby in a pond.

The pond had been searched before soon after he went missing by divers as well as sonar. The area search and rescue had recently got a new piece of equipment and were trying it out and discovered the truck. 50 feet of water.

This will be such a relief for his family. Sharon posted a post in the lounge replying to my post about 4 teenagers found recently in a lake or canal in her area who had been missing for 19 years. How awful.

Just a swinging with the tribe
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 25, 2006, 10:51:38 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
"If"..Obuder or however you spell it, had women working for him as basically s@x slaves, and if that is a verified fact, then the man is capable of a lot. IMHO

Very interesting front page posting going on, Klaas ~ thank you for bringing those posts here.

Few things I'd like to see verified...

• Oduber owning sex slaves ~ or are they paid "housekeepers"  Confused
• Mr. Pink another son of Paulus?
• Any way for Red to talk with the family concerning this front page poster, Allen K and the things he is posting?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: July 25, 2006, 10:52:12 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
I was a FP poster for a long time before I came to "the cage." I have certainly seen allanK's posts for a long time. He was always insightful, but tonight's posts have me "floored." Klaas, can you personally e-mail him for some more info?

I'd rather not email him.  If he has more information that he can share I'm sure he will.  Won't do any good to send it to me so I CAN't share it.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: July 25, 2006, 10:53:11 PM »

If anyone is interested, I wrote a post "Escape from Lebanon" in the Political Forum under Terrifying War.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: July 25, 2006, 10:54:11 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

Quick Chat with Beth Twitty from Wisconsin

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/25/quick-chat-with-beth-twitty-from-wisconsin/

Having got Beth in trouble in the past with flight attendants and cell phones, I figured I best not press my luck this time.

Thanks for update RED. Amazing that Beth can keep on keeping on. And that's good news for justice and bad news for Aruba.

Who was the one who actually talked with Beth?  Was it you, Red?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.