April 23, 2024, 11:44:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161201 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: July 25, 2006, 10:54:42 PM »

The article the other day was from AM Digital where the last name was HALLOWAY. From the site meter, there was a recent one from Aruba.
Find out who authored the article, there's Allan K. Maybe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: July 25, 2006, 10:55:21 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "Shell"
"If"..Obuder or however you spell it, had women working for him as basically s@x slaves, and if that is a verified fact, then the man is capable of a lot. IMHO

Quote from: "Frijole"
I dont know this poster, but I trust Klaas if she says he's been a regular on the front page.

Let's just assume that he is legit and really is a friend of the family and been helping them...

Perhaps he is posting all of this as it is inside info that the family has refrained from discussing?  Nothing is happening so why not release what is known and try to break open the case?

Just thinking out loud here....

Very interesting front page posting going on, Klaas ~ thank you for bringing those posts here.

Few things I'd like to see verified...

• Oduber owning sex slaves ~ or are they paid "housekeepers"  Confused
• Mr. Pink another son of Paulus?
• Any way for Red to talk with the family concerning this front page poster, Allen K and the things he is posting?

The sex slave incident was Rudy Croes, not Oduber.  Said to be "housekeepers" that were illegally in Aruba.  They accused Rudy Croes of using them sexually.

I had not heard Mr. Pink being another son of Paulus and I find that hard to believe.  Mr. Pink is Paul Brough and looks to be too old to be a son of Paulus.

I can ask Red if he can ask Dave or Beth about the things Allan is talking about but again, if it's true...Beth and Dave may not be able to speak about it right now.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: July 25, 2006, 10:55:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I dont know this poster, but I trust Klaas if she says he's been a regular on the front page.

Let's just assume that he is legit and really is a friend of the family and been helping them...

Perhaps he is posting all of this as it is inside info that the family has refrained from discussing?  Nothing is happening so why not release what is known and try to break open the case?

I don't know anything about this poster other than he's been posting on the front page since last September.  All I'm doing is sharing it here in the forum and you guys can decide how much you want to believe.  Personally, I think there is alot of truth in what he's saying.

OK Klaas ~ I'll go with that...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: July 25, 2006, 10:56:44 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
The article the other day was from AM Digital where the last name was HALLOWAY. From the site meter, there was a recent one from Aruba.

Kat_Gram - I ran a search of Halloway on the front page posts and MANY people have mispelled it that way.  Going way back.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: July 25, 2006, 11:01:03 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
"If"..Obuder or however you spell it, had women working for him as basically s@x slaves, and if that is a verified fact, then the man is capable of a lot. IMHO

Very interesting front page posting going on, Klaas ~ thank you for bringing those posts here.

Few things I'd like to see verified...

• Oduber owning sex slaves ~ or are they paid "housekeepers"  Confused
• Mr. Pink another son of Paulus?
• Any way for Red to talk with the family concerning this front page poster, Allen K and the things he is posting?

The sex slave incident was Rudy Croes, not Oduber.  Said to be "housekeepers" that were illegally in Aruba.  They accused Rudy Croes of using them sexually.

I had not heard Mr. Pink being another son of Paulus and I find that hard to believe.  Mr. Pink is Paul Brough and looks to be too old to be a son of Paulus.

I can ask Red if he can ask Dave or Beth about the things Allan is talking about but again, if it's true...Beth and Dave may not be able to speak about it right now.

Thanks, Klaas!  {{{hugs}}}

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: July 25, 2006, 11:02:42 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Kat_Gram - I ran a search of Halloway on the front page posts and MANY people have mispelled it that way.  Going way back.

I think it is kind of like when we type Great for Greta... easy to do.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: July 25, 2006, 11:05:13 PM »

Klaas:
I had not heard Mr. Pink being another son of Paulus and I find that hard to believe. Mr. Pink is Paul Brough and looks to be too old to be a son of Paulus.

Stories are apparently getting a little mixed-up here -- but it could just be a little hitch in communication from his "sources." It could be that Lorenzo (there is that name again) IS/WAS involved w/ Mr. Pink and Mr. Pink and his ilk are involved too. The "radio station" thing is just a very weird twist that you just don't "throw in" when you are concocting a story.  Shocked   Evil or Very Mad

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: July 25, 2006, 11:05:29 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Louise

I used to have a ceramic stove top.. Hard to tell when hot or not (back then).  After doing what you did (palm down on it) my dad informed me of a semi fact.

If your hand / palm fingers area comes in contact with heat or electricity  ~reflex is to pull back & grip at almost the same time.

If it is an electrical line that is hot you may not pull back fast enough to NOT to grip it..  IF is a hot object & based upon the size & shape the same may happen.

Bottom line..  if touching any thing that may be electrical or hot to touch use the back of you hand..
It will curl / close   away from it and not be able to grasp on to it.

That and I think the back of your hand has LESS surface area that can touch an object to be burnt.

Will it still hurt?  You bet it will but less area involved and may even be less sensative.

Just thought I'd pass some age old wisdom on...
 Smile

SMART MAN!  I hadn't thought of that but I think he is right.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: July 25, 2006, 11:06:40 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

I am here OF and have been for awhile so I know my name should show up.Did you hear the good news from my area?
<<Snip>>

Sam
It is strange to check the index to find that you are composing a post AND you are not listed as browsing the forum Shocked

Sorry No...What good news in your area.. Embarassed

I thought it might have made your local tv news. A young man and his truck has been missing from my area for almost 6 years now. They have definitley found his truck and rumor has it that his body was inside. Found in A State park nearby in a pond.

The pond had been searched before soon after he went missing by divers as well as sonar. The area search and rescue had recently got a new piece of equipment and were trying it out and discovered the truck. 50 feet of water.

This will be such a relief for his family. Sharon posted a post in the lounge replying to my post about 4 teenagers found recently in a lake or canal in her area who had been missing for 19 years. How awful.

Sam
It my have been ... will have to double check the news from the last few days...

I'm glad (wrong word) that there is some form of resolution for the famlily(s) now.. But the Investigation will start stuff all over for them on how things came to be..
Searches are NOT perfect 100% of the time... so there is always hope in finding answers

Thank you for bringing this to my attention...Sometime the news here only has to do with the State Political system!

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 25, 2006, 11:07:29 PM »

Hello everybody! I am a new poster here, and an occasional poster at BFN. I usually just read everyday, and only post when I feel I have something pertinent to add to a topic.
I told this story on BFN several months ago, but I will repeat it here because it may shed some light on this subject you are all discussing tonight.
A friend of mine went to Aruba with one of her best friends, a lady I have met a few times. During their time on the island, they were constantly harrassed by the locals, asking them to go out. They refused any attention from the locals, and just wanted to enjoy the sun and sand and relax. These ladies were not there to hook up - they were in their 30's at the time, and beyond the hard partying days. On their last night on Aruba, the best friend was raped on the beach by someone she described as a " higher up". Tha's all I know of this man, and this happened several years ago, so it's not directly connected to the crimes against Natalee. It just shows that Aruba has long taken advantage of American tourists, and that even people who are " higher ups" are involved. This lady just wanted to go home, and got off the island ASAP. She is not surprised by what happened to Natalee. I can believe that someone in the gov't of Aruba would participate in anything from drugs to rape and murder.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 25, 2006, 11:07:48 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

Quick Chat with Beth Twitty from Wisconsin

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/25/quick-chat-with-beth-twitty-from-wisconsin/

Having got Beth in trouble in the past with flight attendants and cell phones, I figured I best not press my luck this time.

Thanks for update RED. Amazing that Beth can keep on keeping on. And that's good news for justice and bad news for Aruba.

Who was the one who actually talked with Beth?  Was it you, Red?

Yes, it was me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: July 25, 2006, 11:11:41 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Hello everybody! I am a new poster here, and an occasional poster at BFN. I usually just read everyday, and only post when I feel I have something pertinent to add to a topic.
I told this story on BFN several months ago, but I will repeat it here because it may shed some light on this subject you are all discussing tonight.
A friend of mine went to Aruba with one of her best friends, a lady I have met a few times. During their time on the island, they were constantly harrassed by the locals, asking them to go out. They refused any attention from the locals, and just wanted to enjoy the sun and sand and relax. These ladies were not there to hook up - they were in their 30's at the time, and beyond the hard partying days. On their last night on Aruba, the best friend was raped on the beach by someone she described as a " higher up". Tha's all I know of this man, and this happened several years ago, so it's not directly connected to the crimes against Natalee. It just shows that Aruba has long taken advantage of American tourists, and that even people who are " higher ups" are involved. This lady just wanted to go home, and got off the island ASAP. She is not surprised by what happened to Natalee. I can believe that someone in the gov't of Aruba would participate in anything from drugs to rape and murder.

Welcome and thank you for sharing this.  Does not surprise me at all.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: July 25, 2006, 11:13:05 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
P.S. -- I have always maintained the man with his head cut off was "involved!!!"

What is the likelihood of this happening at the time that it did if it weren't for some event?

I don't buy the wife did it story

Interesting that the incinerator is back inthe picture

We keep wondering why Deepak and Satish aren't talking and Koen is crying in his mama's bedroom... well, if you knew something and then ole what's his name gets beheaded... bet you'd keep your trap shut too no matter what.

Exactly, Beaner  {{{hugs}}}  There's a real good reason that no one is talking ~ and I'd bet it's because they're afraid for themselves and their families....

BTW ~ it's GREAT to see you!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: July 25, 2006, 11:16:53 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
If anyone is interested, I wrote a post "Escape from Lebanon" in the Political Forum under Terrifying War.

I think I'll read it when I wake up, Louise...  I am so tired...  and I think that might be a good thing ~ because I'd like to go to my sister's house in the morning before they leave for the airport...

And I'll have to get to her house at around 5:00am to do that...  I just might be turning in early, Monkeys...

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 25, 2006, 11:17:14 PM »

Old Fart Youu are so correct, there are alot of our posters names who are not showing up including yours and mine as being here.

PDH3, thank you for sharing that. I Imagine Beth heard alot of the crime that went on there and I think maybe this is some of the stuff that would shock the world. It certainly shocks me. This whole case has shocked me.JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: July 25, 2006, 11:17:21 PM »

Welcome and thank you for sharing this.  Does not surprise me at all.

Someone a LONG time ago wrote a post about the Pimp boys and who their fathers are (positions) and it was quite telling....

Joran (judge in training)
Freddie ?
Koen (biz owner, insurance)
etc
etc

Iwish i had kept that post.  It always made sense to me.  Ties into the "elders" theory as well.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 25, 2006, 11:18:42 PM »

Exactly, Beaner  {{{hugs}}}  There's a real good reason that no one is talking ~ and I'd bet it's because they're afraid for themselves and their families....

BTW ~ it's GREAT to see you!

You too.  You are usually on later than me so I read you in the a.m.  LOL

About time for me to call it a nite - glad to see you again.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: July 25, 2006, 11:19:30 PM »

Wow.... pdh3....  and hi....

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: July 25, 2006, 11:21:04 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
New Front Page Post:

Quick Chat with Beth Twitty from Wisconsin

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/25/quick-chat-with-beth-twitty-from-wisconsin/

Having got Beth in trouble in the past with flight attendants and cell phones, I figured I best not press my luck this time.

Thanks for update RED. Amazing that Beth can keep on keeping on. And that's good news for justice and bad news for Aruba.

Who was the one who actually talked with Beth?  Was it you, Red?

Yes, it was me.

Thank you very much for answering, Red ~ I was hoping it was you...

And I was afraid it was Greta....

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: July 25, 2006, 11:22:23 PM »

Louise , I did read your 3 new post on the political forum and found them very informative. I did not respond because I wanted folks to see you had new post.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.