March 28, 2024, 07:18:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 159387 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: July 25, 2006, 11:25:02 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Louise , I did read your 3 new post on the political forum and found them very informative. I did not respond because I wanted folks to see you had new post.

Sam

Me, too, Louise.  I've lost contact with past co-workers who'd have insight similar to your neighbot's.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: July 25, 2006, 11:25:13 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Hello everybody! I am a new poster here, and an occasional poster at BFN. I usually just read everyday, and only post when I feel I have something pertinent to add to a topic.
I told this story on BFN several months ago, but I will repeat it here because it may shed some light on this subject you are all discussing tonight.
A friend of mine went to Aruba with one of her best friends, a lady I have met a few times. During their time on the island, they were constantly harrassed by the locals, asking them to go out. They refused any attention from the locals, and just wanted to enjoy the sun and sand and relax. These ladies were not there to hook up - they were in their 30's at the time, and beyond the hard partying days. On their last night on Aruba, the best friend was raped on the beach by someone she described as a " higher up". Tha's all I know of this man, and this happened several years ago, so it's not directly connected to the crimes against Natalee. It just shows that Aruba has long taken advantage of American tourists, and that even people who are " higher ups" are involved. This lady just wanted to go home, and got off the island ASAP. She is not surprised by what happened to Natalee. I can believe that someone in the gov't of Aruba would participate in anything from drugs to rape and murder.

Hi pdh3 and thank you for telling us your friend's story.  They just make me sick on that island.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: July 25, 2006, 11:27:30 PM »

Great posts, Louise...  Like Sam ~ I didn't want to post anything ~ I wanted your posts right there near the end for folks to see.

I am so praying for God to lend His strength to Israel.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: July 25, 2006, 11:28:31 PM »

Hi back to everyone.
There are probably thousands of women who have been victimized over the years on Aruba, and never told anyone. I just happened to hear about this because we were talking about a trip they were planning, and I asked if they were going to boycott Aruba. I was sort of joking, and then it all came out about why no one in their circle of friends would ever go there, even before Natalee.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: July 25, 2006, 11:32:09 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Hi back to everyone.
There are probably thousands of women who have been victimized over the years on Aruba, and never told anyone. I just happened to hear about this because we were talking about a trip they were planning, and I asked if they were going to boycott Aruba. I was sort of joking, and then it all came out about why no one in their circle of friends would ever go there, even before Natalee.

My guess is Aruba isn't the only island this kind of thing happens on.  Most cases end up just like your friend, they go home and that's the end of it.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: July 25, 2006, 11:35:59 PM »

Hopefully, it's all becoming publicized now, and people will take precautions, or just not travel to places that are almost completely lawless. I believe the work the Beth is doing is so important. God Bless her.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: July 25, 2006, 11:39:13 PM »

From FP:

98.    More

Defiling of 4 Oduber and 1 Wever crypt.
It has to be a message. Ties them together

Comment by allan,k / July 25, 2006 10:51pm

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: July 25, 2006, 11:42:33 PM »

Quote from: "anidac"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Louise

I used to have a ceramic stove top.. Hard to tell when hot or not (back then).  After doing what you did (palm down on it) my dad informed me of a semi fact.

If your hand / palm fingers area comes in contact with heat or electricity  ~reflex is to pull back & grip at almost the same time.

If it is an electrical line that is hot you may not pull back fast enough to NOT to grip it..  IF is a hot object & based upon the size & shape the same may happen.

Bottom line..  if touching any thing that may be electrical or hot to touch use the back of you hand..
It will curl / close   away from it and not be able to grasp on to it.

That and I think the back of your hand has LESS surface area that can touch an object to be burnt.

Will it still hurt?  You bet it will but less area involved and may even be less sensative.

Just thought I'd pass some age old wisdom on...
 Smile

SMART MAN!  I hadn't thought of that but I think he is right.

anidac
I'm going to print your post out, frame it and hang it on the wall..
As a first time achivement award to myself
Even if it does say "but I think he is right"  
 Wink  Very Happy  Wink

Thank You

SYB   (SeeeYaaaByeee)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: July 26, 2006, 12:06:49 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

Quick Chat with Beth Twitty from Wisconsin

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/25/quick-chat-with-beth-twitty-from-wisconsin/

Having got Beth in trouble in the past with flight attendants and cell phones, I figured I best not press my luck this time.

Fantastic, Red.  You, Mrs. Red, Tom & Klaas do as much to keep this story in the public eye as anyone else.  I know Beth appreciates all the help.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: July 26, 2006, 12:07:58 AM »

Ha, OF...makes me laugh and relate...I helped ID Angela/Angelina the other day, or we're pretty sure...it's a good feeling to be right about something..or have someone tell you so.  

You're funny, but honest...Just love the salt...my Dad has an old saying but I won't go there... Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: July 26, 2006, 12:08:01 AM »

To Pdh3 any others I missed tonight

Welcome

Just jump on in ...
Ask questions and do not about asking them

Take stuff with grain of salt and

Very seldom do we find it necessary to reach out and   or  someone Wink

Which may be better than making into THE  

JMO of course

G'nite all
SYB

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: July 26, 2006, 12:09:54 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
P.S. -- I have always maintained the man with his head cut off was "involved!!!"

No doubt in anyone's mind including his wife who went to jail for it.  I am sure she would love to squeal.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: July 26, 2006, 12:10:29 AM »

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of this announcement:

Red is Going to Aruba with Texas Equusearch

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/26/red-is-going-to-aruba-with-texas-equusearch/

We have waited to announce this until we got final confirmation as there is a special honor for the monkeys.

Red has been invited to go to Aruba with Texas Equusearch this Thursday. He will be working with a team to help find Natalee and also will be reporting live on the ground in Aruba.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: July 26, 2006, 12:14:20 AM »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/26/red-is-going-to-aruba-with-texas-equusearch/

We have waited to announce this until we got final confirmation as there is a special honor for the monkeys.

Red has been invited to go to Aruba with Texas Equusearch this Thursday. He will be working with a team to help find Natalee and also will be reporting live on the ground in Aruba.

In so many ways it seems like yesterday.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: July 26, 2006, 12:14:37 AM »

I truly wish this was the announcement of a new search of the water...  Yeah, I know, Mrs. Red ~ that you wouldn't want Red to go...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: July 26, 2006, 12:15:24 AM »

Red,
You have first hand insight on just what this family and everyone has gone through.. hopefully we can get TES back on that island soon and bring natalee home... thank you so much for everything you do for the family and natalee.. GOD will remember you always

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: July 26, 2006, 12:20:50 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
I truly wish this was the announcement of a new search of the water...  Yeah, I know, Mrs. Red ~ that you wouldn't want Red to go...

I wish to was an announcement that the LAND FILL was going to be moved and the old one searched like it should have been a year ago  with the FULL cooperation of ARUBA.
JMO
 Crying or Very sad

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: July 26, 2006, 12:21:57 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Red,
You have first hand insight on just what this family and everyone has gone through.. hopefully we can get TES back on that island soon and bring natalee home... thank you so much for everything you do for the family and natalee.. GOD will remember you always

Its hard to believe that its been a year. I really appreciate Tim Miller having the confidence in inviting me to go to help search.

It was something that I will never forget. I can almost taste the methane from the landfill.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 26, 2006, 12:29:40 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Red,

Its hard to believe that its been a year. I really appreciate Tim Miller having the confidence in inviting me to go to help search.

It was something that I will never forget. I can almost taste the methane from the landfill.

Man this is making me cry Crying or Very sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: July 26, 2006, 12:35:43 AM »

I have to head home from work
God bless Natalee and her family
I pray for resolution

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.