April 18, 2024, 11:06:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 160968 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: July 26, 2006, 12:39:56 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Red"
Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of this announcement:

Red is Going to Aruba with Texas Equusearch

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/26/red-is-going-to-aruba-with-texas-equusearch/

We have waited to announce this until we got final confirmation as there is a special honor for the monkeys.

Red has been invited to go to Aruba with Texas Equusearch this Thursday. He will be working with a team to help find Natalee and also will be reporting live on the ground in Aruba.

In so many ways it seems like yesterday.

Just sticking my head in before I go to bed....I can't believe it has actually been a year since Red went down there...You're right Klaas...it seems like yesterday...Thought of all of it breaks my heart Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: July 26, 2006, 12:40:34 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "anidac"
Louise

I used to have a ceramic stove top.. Hard to tell when hot or not (back then).  After doing what you did (palm down on it) my dad informed me of a semi fact.

If your hand / palm fingers area comes in contact with heat or electricity  ~reflex is to pull back & grip at almost the same time.

If it is an electrical line that is hot you may not pull back fast enough to NOT to grip it..  IF is a hot object & based upon the size & shape the same may happen.

Bottom line..  if touching any thing that may be electrical or hot to touch use the back of you hand..
It will curl / close   away from it and not be able to grasp on to it.

That and I think the back of your hand has LESS surface area that can touch an object to be burnt.

Will it still hurt?  You bet it will but less area involved and may even be less sensative.

Just thought I'd pass some age old wisdom on...
 Smile

SMART MAN!  I hadn't thought of that but I think he is right.

anidac
I'm going to print your post out, frame it and hang it on the wall..
As a first time achivement award to myself
Even if it does say "but I think he is right"  
 Wink  Very Happy  Wink

Thank You

SYB   (SeeeYaaaByeee)

OMG!  I just realized I was responding to the wrong person.  I am so sorry but it doesn't change my comment.  And I still love talking to OF.  I have not had a good day.  Year for that matter and my brain is a bit fried from stress tonight.  Sorry for the mix up folks.  Carry on~~  I am off to bed soon.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 26, 2006, 12:44:31 AM »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/26/red-is-going-to-aruba-with-texas-equusearch/

We have waited to announce this until we got final confirmation as there is a special honor for the monkeys.

Red has been invited to go to Aruba with Texas Equusearch this Thursday. He will be working with a team to help find Natalee and also will be reporting live on the ground in Aruba.

Yes it does Klaas.  Especially since you haven't left your chair in over a year now.  I still wish Red would throw you a bone and buy you a new office chair.  You have earned it. LOL

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: July 26, 2006, 12:45:07 AM »

Mishy:
ust sticking my head in before I go to bed....I can't believe it has actually been a year since Red went down there...You're right Klaas...it seems like yesterday...Thought of all of it breaks my heart  

Even more depressing is at the time I was thinking:  "man, I can't believe we are STILL searching after 2 long months of this ."

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: July 26, 2006, 12:49:09 AM »

Quote from: "anidac"
Louise

I used to have a ceramic stove top.. Hard to tell when hot or not (back then).  After doing what you did (palm down on it) my dad informed me of a semi fact.

If your hand / palm fingers area comes in contact with heat or electricity  ~reflex is to pull back & grip at almost the same time.

If it is an electrical line that is hot you may not pull back fast enough to NOT to grip it..  IF is a hot object & based upon the size & shape the same may happen.

Bottom line..  if touching any thing that may be electrical or hot to touch use the back of you hand..
It will curl / close   away from it and not be able to grasp on to it.

That and I think the back of your hand has LESS surface area that can touch an object to be burnt.

Will it still hurt?  You bet it will but less area involved and may even be less sensative.

Just thought I'd pass some age old wisdom on...
 Smile

SMART MAN!  I hadn't thought of that but I think he is right.

anidac
I'm going to print your post out, frame it and hang it on the wall..
As a first time achivement award to myself
Even if it does say "but I think he is right"  
 Wink  Very Happy  Wink

Thank You

SYB   (SeeeYaaaByeee)

You deserve it OF.  I wuv talking to you.  Wasn't it you that I was discussing old Tandy and Radio Shack PC's with a long time ago?

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: July 26, 2006, 12:52:06 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Just sticking my head in before I go to bed....I can't believe it has actually been a year since Red went down there...You're right Klaas...it seems like yesterday...Thought of all of it breaks my heart Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Especially since Aruba seems so bound and determined that there will be no just resolution in this case...

I pray that can be overcome...

Hi Mishy....  Hi Anidac...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 26, 2006, 12:57:21 AM »

Thanks old fart.  I really appreciate the advice, and the welcome!

I grew up not too far from Natalee's home in MB, and I have been captivated by case from the beginning. Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would still be looking for her over a year later. Nor could I have imagined the twists and turns this case has taken. It is indeed stranger than fiction.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: July 26, 2006, 01:07:15 AM »

PDH3, glad to have you here.  Thank you for posting.  Beth has always said what she has to say will "shock the world," and I think it involves the elders dealing in human trafficking of young girls, enslaving them and raping and eventually murdering them when things do not turn out the way they wished.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: July 26, 2006, 01:46:10 AM »

How on earth did I get the Croes/sex slave story confused with the wrong person? Oh well, hard to keep it all sorted out. Sorry u guys Embarassed

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: July 26, 2006, 01:53:44 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196455,00.html

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: July 26, 2006, 01:53:51 AM »

Thanks to you also, Tylergal. Smile  I appreciate the kind welcome from SM. I have long admired the work done here, and on BFN. There are some great minds and undaunted spirits working for Natalee.

When the entire story of Aruba and Natalee Holloway finally comes out, I'm sure there will be some things revealed that will be almost impossible for good people to comprehend. I admire the fortitude of Beth and Dave, and I am hoping that the great State of New York can help them get some answers, and some measure of peace.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: July 26, 2006, 02:08:32 AM »

sb, are you here?  If so, I have something you need to read.  Can I send it to you?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: July 26, 2006, 02:11:14 AM »

pdh3, I hope you will help us see this through and agree with you that I hope the NY courts will open this time bomb up so Beth, Dave and their family can get answers.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: July 26, 2006, 02:19:26 AM »

Is anyone still here or am I all alone? Crying or Very sad
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: July 26, 2006, 02:24:09 AM »

Quote from: "casa"

Hi Casa, how are you?  Are you still teaching or is school out?  Good to see you.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: July 26, 2006, 02:24:20 AM »

I am here, but I think my brain is running on empty. I got Oduber confused with Croes, but now am wondering if the Croes story was based on facts and innuendos. I used to save things regarding this case, but did a computer cleanup and am trying to base things on memory. So many Croes, so many pimps, this case has gotten beyond me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: July 26, 2006, 02:25:24 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"

I am here, but I think my brain is running on empty. I got Oduber confused with Croes, but now am wondering if the Croes story was based on facts and innuendos. I used to save things regarding this case, but did a computer cleanup and am trying to base things on memory. So many Croes, so many pimps, this case has gotten beyond me.

The pictures were in the paper of the three girls being held in captivity at Croes' house, The Diario.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: July 26, 2006, 02:25:56 AM »

I will be around until Beth and Dave have some kind of resolution. I couldn't walk away, even if I wanted to. I am also the mother of 3 children, and I can hardly stand to think of what Natalee's family goes through each and every day. I would like to think that we can rise above this evil, and make a difference somehow.
I also would like to see this kind of effort extended to all the families of missing children. The Internet is being used to harm children. We should be able to use it to help, and I think in Natalee's case it's been very effective in many ways. There is so much that is good here. It helps to balance out what we see happening in the world around us.
I would love to participate in any prayer circles that are organized. It is one of our most powerful weapons!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: July 26, 2006, 02:27:58 AM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
I will be around until Beth and Dave have some kind of resolution. I couldn't walk away, even if I wanted to. I am also the mother of 3 children, and I can hardly stand to think of what Natalee's family goes through each and every day. I would like to think that we can rise above this evil, and make a difference somehow.
I also would like to see this kind of effort extended to all the families of missing children. The Internet is being used to harm children. We should be able to use it to help, and I think in Natalee's case it's been very effective in many ways. There is so much that is good here. It helps to balance out what we see happening in the world around us.
I would love to participate in any prayer circles that are organized. It is one of our most powerful weapons!

I was just thinking tonight we need to do a prayer vigil again, one for Ms None and her husband and one for the family.  We can make it all inclusive.  None has been one of our Monkey family for a long time, and she has a heavy burden right now and we need to lift her up in prayer along with Natalee and her family.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 26, 2006, 02:29:27 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Hi Casa, how are you?  Are you still teaching or is school out?  Good to see you.

Hey, Tylergal, I am still teaching but right now I am teaching an afternoon writing class at the junior college here.  Regular school starts back in about 2 weeks so I will have to be on an "early to bed" schedule.  I am enjoying my last 2 weeks of staying up all night!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.