April 24, 2024, 12:11:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161263 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: July 26, 2006, 03:02:45 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Casa, there will be some good come of Natalee's disappearance.  I am sure there is and I only have to look around and see what great friends many have become here to know that somehow Beth is going to have some answers.  What happened to Natalee is so horrific and what people say about this precious child and her sweet and loving family speaks volumes about their character.  What Beth, Natalee, Dave and the whole family have done speaks to their character as well and it is easy to tell who lacks character and who has great character.  Natalee's family represented the best of America and still do.

Xasa - ditto to what Tylergal just said.  I couldn't say it any better..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: July 26, 2006, 03:03:09 AM »

That is interesting the "hair blow" thingie.   Laughing   It must be or some kind of breatholizer for drugs.  K9s work well. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: July 26, 2006, 03:03:34 AM »

Sorry on the typo - I meant "Casa"....not Xasa  Wink

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: July 26, 2006, 03:07:50 AM »

I'd like to see K9s and cadiaver dogs search the VDS residence...

I see I had a ton of typos on that last post.  TIme to call it a night.

Good night monkeys.  

And good morning,  Morning Monkeys.

Praying for nonesuche and for Natalee's family...

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: July 26, 2006, 03:08:12 AM »

Tylergal, I did have a good relationship with my dad as well as with my mom.  I still miss them!  I once wrote a story about a Halloween party I had when in 8th grade.  My mom really pulled a trick on us. She was always full of fun!  It is not too long and I will try to put it in the lounge tomorrow.  I have to find it!  I'll try to put some of my poetry too.  Now you have to take into account that some of this was written as a love struck teenager and young adult! Very Happy
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: July 26, 2006, 03:11:00 AM »

Sleuth - thanks!!  How wonderful to put out that welcome mat for me!!

Tyler - I have been reading here about None ad her husband, and I am saddened for them. I am also impressed by the support she is given by the SM posters. I know she and her family are uplifted. I lost my father to cancer, and I cared for him at my home during his illness. It can be very isolating. I can tell you from personal experience how good it felt when someone remembered us and reached out. You have no idea how much you are helping None and her husband during this time. I will pray for them as well as Natalee and her family.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: July 26, 2006, 03:12:12 AM »

Tylergal and Sleuth, I would like to ask your opinion about something if you have time. I really feel like we have all become family and I trust you!  I think I just want a little reassurance about something! Very Happy
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: July 26, 2006, 03:20:43 AM »

Got that e-mail, tyler.

People with the same mentality and morals are running Aruba.  I shudder to think of the corruption and duplicity that is so rampant in the Third World, and the Caribbean and Africa are about the worst for things like that.

I knew from the start that JW and VP were clintonista stooges. The connection to Jefferson doesn't surprise me at all. That's OK though, he is getting what's coming to him.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: July 26, 2006, 03:23:04 AM »

Casa, I think Sleuth ducked out for the night, but please ask and we can make sure she sees it also.  Thank you.  We wub you, Casa.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: July 26, 2006, 03:24:32 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Got that e-mail, tyler.

People with the same mentality and morals are running Aruba.  I shudder to think of the corruption and duplicity that is so rampant in the Third World, and the Caribbean and Africa are about the worst for things like that.

I knew from the start that JW and VP were clintonista stooges. The connection to Jefferson doesn't surprise me at all. That's OK though, he is getting what's coming to him.

That what comes around goes around, is coming home.  Let's see if the MSM is as quick to expose this as they were to jump on it to begin with.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 26, 2006, 03:26:08 AM »

PDH3, that is so sweet of you.  None will be delighted to know that you said that.  How many great monkeys we have.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: July 26, 2006, 03:30:32 AM »

tyler, what do YOU think of the AllanK material?

That is within the ballpark of my theories about this case. I am undecided whether or not I think that Oduber was involved.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: July 26, 2006, 03:30:59 AM »

Thanks Tylergal.  I have recently been talking to my high school "sweetheart".  We "went steady" when I was 14 and he was 15.  We also dated off and on over the remaining years of high school and college.  He married as well as me and we lost touch.  In recent years we have gotten in touch again.  We are both single.  He has been to my house twice and I have been to his house once for dinner.  He has known that my children have been my life and he told me to just get in touch when I had time.  Now that my youngest is going to college I have been wondering what I should do.  He has called me twice this summer but I have not returned his call.  I just still feel guilty, sort of like I am deserting my children.  When I divorced 15 years ago I was a basket case.  I promised God if he would help me get myself together that I would devote my life to my children and to rasing them like they should be raised.  I have had a hard time thinking that I can actually have a life apart from them.  I know it sounds silly but I am used to being Mom but not anything else and I am wondering what I should do.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: July 26, 2006, 03:37:54 AM »

I think I am gonna head out for the night. Tyler, you can answer casa's question and hold the fort down in here... i can't even keep my eyes open LOL!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: July 26, 2006, 03:46:18 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Thanks Tylergal.  I have recently been talking to my high school "sweetheart".  We "went steady" when I was 14 and he was 15.  We also dated off and on over the remaining years of high school and college.  He married as well as me and we lost touch.  In recent years we have gotten in touch again.  We are both single.  He has been to my house twice and I have been to his house once for dinner.  He has known that my children have been my life and he told me to just get in touch when I had time.  Now that my youngest is going to college I have been wondering what I should do.  He has called me twice this summer but I have not returned his call.  I just still feel guilty, sort of like I am deserting my children.  When I divorced 15 years ago I was a basket case.  I promised God if he would help me get myself together that I would devote my life to my children and to rasing them like they should be raised.  I have had a hard time thinking that I can actually have a life apart from them.  I know it sounds silly but I am used to being Mom but not anything else and I am wondering what I should do.

Oh, Casa.  Let me tell you a sweet story.  My (former)next door neighbor (such a beautiful and sweet person) was married to a man she met in college.  They had one child.  He dumped her when daughter was in kindergarten.  Three years later she ran into her high school sweetheart who she had dated but who had gone to Tennessee to be involved in the music industry.  They decided to part ways and each remarried.  His wife had died three years before she ran into him, about the same time her husband divorced her.  She waited a couple years before dating him and finally they started going out and two years later, married and they are so happy. We had dinner with them Sunday evening.  She shared with me this is the only man she ever really loved besides her dad.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: July 26, 2006, 03:46:41 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I think I am gonna head out for the night. Tyler, you can answer casa's question and hold the fort down in here... i can't even keep my eyes open LOL!

Will send you an e-mail.  Wink

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 26, 2006, 05:29:35 AM »

[quote[/quote]

This photo is amazingly beautiful.
Good morning, Monkeys.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: July 26, 2006, 05:38:01 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Is this the crowning touch to an evening on the town with a sporter?

http://static.flickr.com/35/73084365_c4e2f919e7_o.jpg

I don't think that is a girl's crotch he is biting.  Look at the person's hands.  Those are not the slender hands of a female - or she has "man hands"
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: July 26, 2006, 07:35:03 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

LOL Tylergal.  I've also had the detectors in airports go off at some silly little think like that also so I alsways wonder how anyone gets through with knives, guns, etc.

On an overseas flight earlier this year we had to go through two different detectors, one being what I call the "poof" detector as you go into an enclosed detector and it blows air (enough for your hair to blow back as if in the wind).  Must be some sort of drug detector.  Maybe others have seen this before but it was new to me.

Hi Sleuth!

We got those 'puffers' in MIA last year. Is that where you flew from? Or has Ft Lauderdale got them now, too?

We were told they were to check for residue -- I thought from explosives??

I hope you are doing well --summer weather has definitely been dropped upon us the past week, eh? Were you in SoBe last night for the Miami Vice premier?? I think it opens this Friday.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #719 on: July 26, 2006, 07:35:37 AM »

Good morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.