March 29, 2024, 08:57:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 159507 times)
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: July 26, 2006, 10:18:59 AM »

None is an inspiration ... so brave and eloquent in the face of such a personal crisis.  When I grow up i want to be just like her!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #741 on: July 26, 2006, 10:19:30 AM »

Crying or Very sad I am getting a very bad feeling that the Judge in NY is not ruling in favor of Holloway/Twitty. My gut feeling stems from Joran's recent 'open fun spree back at home in Aruba, heavily publicized, plus now I see his Zorpia site has been unfrozen to chat/comments. Also, many more pics were added there in recent times. Something is very wrong and I think HE KNOWS already the outcome and that he is 'home free' as far as the judges ruling. JMHO.......and I think it SUCKS!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: July 26, 2006, 10:22:32 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Klaas

Did you see this??

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Hpefully Klass will see this when she come in.....
BOGUS OR NOT:...I have no clue, but word at RU via MF is that he claims to be the guy in the middle in the picture @ this Flickr site>>>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joranvandersloot/55948469/

The RU thread to read this info is at>>
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/post-172465.html#172465

IMO....there is no way that little Dutchman is MF...

Yeh...BS does sum it up... Laughing

BS, IMO  Laughing

Very Happy What a riot!

The MISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN continues from the 'cast offs of justice' and the 'village of the soulless'.

A question Klaasend -- has ANYTHING posted from those heartless posters from those azoic sites EVER turned out to be true????

Come on MF -- tell the truth -- YOU are the blue eyed Dutch boy, too! Right?

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: July 26, 2006, 10:27:16 AM »

I also think that the Paulus' family already knows the outcome of the Aruban judgement for his monetary claim, even though it has not been announced to date. I am sure many of you will not appreciate my negativity, but I need to say what I feel. THEY ALREADY KNOW the answer to BOTH! How is that possible........??....Well, think about it. THEY KNOW!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: July 26, 2006, 10:30:48 AM »

Crying or Very sad I am getting a very bad feeling that the Judge in NY is not ruling in favor of Holloway/Twitty. My gut feeling stems from Joran's recent 'open fun spree back at home in Aruba, heavily publicized, plus now I see his Zorpia site has been unfrozen to chat/comments. Also, many more pics were added there in recent times. Something is very wrong and I think HE KNOWS already the outcome and that he is 'home free' as far as the judges ruling. JMHO.......and I think it SUCKS!

Nut - I sincerely hope this is not the case.  I, too try to be optimistic, but after so many months, it has become so hard.

Maybe in Joran's mind, HE thinks he's home free(hopefully no one else does)  Maybe his partying etc. will loosen up his tongue and his ego will take over and he will let something slip.  His ego is so big, he thinks he is untouchable.  I am hoping this will be his downfall.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 26, 2006, 10:35:40 AM »

I would like nothing better than to be proven wrong on all this. I HOPE I am wrong!! I can still hope......but my gut says different.

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: July 26, 2006, 10:40:28 AM »

Kimmy - I think you are right there is probably a history of picking up or abducting girls on Aruba and other Islands and the persons seasoned in it probably give tips and advice to the newcomers.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: July 26, 2006, 10:41:09 AM »

I would like nothing better than to be proven wrong on all this. I HOPE I am wrong!! I can still hope......but my gut says different.

Goodmorning All!

Nut - I disagree.  The only thing I notice is that Joran has "unfrozen" comments on his site.  He has not been to his Zorpia site since July 15th.  Joran personally has not added any new photos to his Zorpia site, it still stands at 26.

If decisions had already been made I think we'd get a "hint" of it from Glenda, Scuba or MF.  They continue to play games, especially Glenda so I don't think a decision has been made yet.  IMO.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: July 26, 2006, 10:41:49 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Jacqui, if you drop by today, I wanted you to know I appreciate your sharing pictures of Uncle Mike and the family.  What a happy occasion!  Do give him our best and thank him for us, for what he has done and continues to do.

Wink Posted that pic especially for you TG.

Thanks

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: July 26, 2006, 10:42:34 AM »

Nut - If you examine the past behavior of the VDS they always act like there is nothing wrong in the world.  That is why Joran and Paulus are acting so unaffected by anything....it's their MO!

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 26, 2006, 10:44:33 AM »

Hi Jacquie!

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: July 26, 2006, 10:48:13 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Hi Jacquie!

Whas up............

Leaving early today for Part II of root canal procedure...

YIPPEEEEE Embarassed

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: July 26, 2006, 10:49:05 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
I'd like to pose a question - something I have been thinking of...

How long do you guys think the whole routine of picking up the young girls, using and abusing them, then dumping them has gone on?

I am not just talking about the "20" times Joran refers to.  I am thinking more along the lines of the "elders" activities in the past.  I just have a feeling that these activities have been going on in one way or another for years.  That this has been the M.O. of the "boys club" and they are passing along their games to their kids.  Exploitation of women has been going on for many years, and I highly doubt the pimps came up with the idea themselves.

What do ya'll think?

How long has this been goin' on ?

Well your freinds with their fancy persuasions
Can't admit that it's part of the scene
But I know you been lying and pimping
'Cause I ain't quite as dumb as I seem

And you said you were never intendin'
To break these PIMPS secret this way
But there ain't any use in pretendin'
It could happen to any American girl any day

My answer:  How long have there been Croes, vanderSloots, vanderStraats, Gottenbos family members on the island?

and the winner is ..................

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: July 26, 2006, 10:49:26 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Hi Jacquie!

Whas up............

YIPPEEEEE Embarassed

I am soooooooo jealous! Wink

Look at the bright side - Pastina!

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: July 26, 2006, 10:50:30 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Hi Jacquie!

Whas up............

YIPPEEEEE Embarassed

I am soooooooo jealous! Wink

Look at the bright side - Pastina!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: July 26, 2006, 10:50:36 AM »

Kimmy - I think you are right there is probably a history of picking up or abducting girls on Aruba and other Islands and the persons seasoned in it probably give tips and advice to the newcomers.

Didn't Jossy say that Paulus had a reputation for being a womanizer?

(Is THAT a disgusting thought, or what! Need that puking emoticon).

It would be interesting to delve into that past -- and hear the comments from the women he was hitting on and find out what that was all about.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: July 26, 2006, 10:50:38 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Goodmorning All!

Nut - I disagree.  The only thing I notice is that Joran has "unfrozen" comments on his site.  He has not been to his Zorpia site since July 15th.  Joran personally has not added any new photos to his Zorpia site, it still stands at 26.

If decisions had already been made I think we'd get a "hint" of it from Glenda, Scuba or MF.  They continue to play games, especially Glenda so I don't think a decision has been made yet.  IMO.

I understand...but to me July 15th is recent, lol.

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: July 26, 2006, 10:51:10 AM »

FlyingMermaid,

I'm on just for a minute and just wanted to say that I'm happy that you have two little furry babies to train you..  Remember that they can be little tricksters and you have to watch them..  Kittens will who plays pranks or otherwise disobeys normal rules and norms of behaviour.  Don't spoil them too much, but you will..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 26, 2006, 10:54:09 AM »

PEACHES, YOU ARE MY HEROINE TOO.

and this is for you...........
http://tinypic.com/143gi2d.jpg

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: July 26, 2006, 10:54:11 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Nut - I sincerely hope this is not the case.  I, too try to be optimistic, but after so many months, it has become so hard.

Maybe in Joran's mind, HE thinks he's home free(hopefully no one else does)  Maybe his partying etc. will loosen up his tongue and his ego will take over and he will let something slip.  His ego is so big, he thinks he is untouchable.  I am hoping this will be his downfall.

I hope so too, Kimmy....  Alls I can say is that Natalee's family has some the best, doing their best, to bring J2K to justice...  I hope that is enough...

And we're praying, Kimmy...  And it seems that His answer to me always seems to be that there will be justice...

Yet, I don't see it yet...  so I cry a little harder...  and wait...

The music and video that Strike sent has truly been a comfort...  You're one of the Purple Hippies too ~ aren't you, Kimmy?  I'd be more than happy to share the little bit of "cover artwork" that I've put together...

I'm slow though...  I've only just finished "the hits" artwork...  and am working on gathering stuff for "Sign 'O' The Times" ~ picking out the best from the multitude of favorites is not easy...  and I'm only still pulling screen shots from "Hot Thing."  There's all too many favorites in that piece...

Speaking of Strike ~ he was here yesterday morning and commented that we have to let our elected officials know that we want tougher sentencing for sexual predators...  And I haven't seen him since...  I hope everything's cool...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.