April 26, 2024, 10:35:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161381 times)
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: July 26, 2006, 11:37:04 AM »

Katz - I also read that plastic is not really good harbors bacteria in the scratches.  I have some other bowls that I got in Ross of all places my favorite says "Tuna Breath" on the side.  The ones with a little rubber rim are good cause they don't slide.

Tyler - your dishes sound lovely - maybe when they grow up and learn to take better care of their things!

I also bought a wonderful new product a cat foam bath in a can - like mousse - that makes them smell fresh.

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: July 26, 2006, 11:38:28 AM »

Monkeys, have a nice day.  I'm outta here.  I have weeds that are growing thicker than Joran's lies.

Klaas, this is for you.  (I submitted lots of garden pictures to a contest, 100s and this plain old verbena got an honorable mention, no rose got nuttin.).

http://tinypic.com/211p3js.jpg

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: July 26, 2006, 11:41:03 AM »

FM, that stuff is good, that mousse stuff.  It does make them smell clean in between groomings. Laughing

I used to buy the imitation colognes (remember the rip-off ones) of Chanel #5 and put that on my kitties so we would smell alike. Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: July 26, 2006, 11:41:06 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

I think I am right here, last I checked Razz

Shell

Glad you are here.. and yes you do show up..
But at one time tonight I was not here and yet posted  Shocked  Confused

Either I'm stranger than what I thought or TOM / RED is doing some behind the curtain type work that Makes baby burp now and again in different way Wink
 JMO of course
[/quote]

I will continue reading but wonder if this mystery has been cleared up??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: July 26, 2006, 11:42:24 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This just posted on the front page by poster Allen K.:

Some of what I have heard.

When Oduber was finished with her, she was
returned back to the “Lions” for disposal-(could not
be allowed to live and possibly identify Oduber.)
They killed her during a “snuff” movie
Movie originated from the radio station

I hope to hell this is someone's imagination working over time  in a dark place.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: July 26, 2006, 11:42:26 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Monkeys, have a nice day.  I'm outta here.  I have weeds that are growing thicker than Joran's lies.

Klaas, this is for you.  (I submitted lots of garden pictures to a contest, 100s and this plain old verbena got an honorable mention, no rose got nuttin.).

Beautiful picture Tylergal!  I'm surprised though you rose pictures didn't win something!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: July 26, 2006, 11:42:58 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
How's your finger, Tyler?

Doing much better.  Thank you, still red, but it's no longer yucky.

Good...  it'll be healing soon {{{hugs}}}

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: July 26, 2006, 11:46:20 AM »

KIMMY, what do you think of the women who have progressed to "positions" within their system being some of the women who have memories of long-past events, or perhaps it has always been foreign women, from Venezuela, America or Surinam.

Yes - I think it is entirely possible.  I think there are women on that island that know.  Who's to say those that are in the forefront of the spin machine have not been involved to some extent? I am talking female relatives of Arlene, etc.  I am sure there have been foreign women involved, but I feel there are those on the islands that have too.  These women just accept it as a part of their lives that - to use part of their famous quote - "you don't understand our system"

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: July 26, 2006, 11:46:38 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

Quick Chat with Beth Twitty from Wisconsin

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/25/quick-chat-with-beth-twitty-from-wisconsin/

Having got Beth in trouble in the past with flight attendants and cell phones, I figured I best not press my luck this time.

Thanks Red for the update to us and to Beth..you are the BESTEST!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: July 26, 2006, 11:46:50 AM »

Jacqui, that's an interesting website.

Flying Mermaid and Katz, I got my kitties a salad bar thing.  It stands about 6 inches off the floor on a black wrought iron stand (very intricate lacy ironwork) and it holds two stainless steel bowls.  Got them at a garden boutique store.  One cat's is about 8 inches tall and the smaller cat's is about 6 inches tall.  Bowls bigger on the 8-inch stand, but cat eats more than the other.  I will try to take pictures of them. They are very elegant, fit a can of Fancy Feast.

Laughing I've got 5 cats, Tyler....  There **is** no pretty little thing made for that many....  

Very Happy So I made my own...  pretty white ceramic bowls on a white serving tray....

And their water bowl is a large white on white porcelain piece....   I like it, and so do they...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: July 26, 2006, 11:48:16 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Beautiful picture Tylergal!  I'm surprised though you rose pictures didn't win something!

Okies ~ I really do have to rush out of here....

Klaas ~ I'm going to send you an email ~ please forward my email address to Kimmy...  Thank you very much!

See ya later, Monkeys!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #791 on: July 26, 2006, 11:49:37 AM »

I am pondering something that was said in Dave's book...Klaaasss.....can you find and post a pix of the boat Steve worked on.?? Tattoo, I think...also, is there a picture of the boat you can post 4 me.....and also another boat.....something about DICE....damn, I can't find the page....pair'of dice or something??....a boat...any pictures of this>>??
The reason I ask is because I am still haunted by what a physic (I know...hummba humba, lol) but I can't get it out of my mind. She said Nat said she was in the sea.......BY THE WORK THAT THEY DO. Remember??
I wonder if any of this is true that maybe it was a 'working boat' that took her out to sea. I also am very skeptical of these people, but this comment has haunted me for a while.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: July 26, 2006, 11:50:24 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
KIMMY, what do you think of the women who have progressed to "positions" within their system being some of the women who have memories of long-past events, or perhaps it has always been foreign women, from Venezuela, America or Surinam.

Yes - I think it is entirely possible.  I think there are women on that island that know.  Who's to say those that are in the forefront of the spin machine have not been involved to some extent? I am talking female relatives of Arlene, etc.  I am sure there have been foreign women involved, but I feel there are those on the islands that have too.  These women just accept it as a part of their lives that - to use part of their famous quote - "you don't understand our system"

Kimmy - please email me so I can forward Katz's email address to you.  Tom is working on an email issue right now and email addresses are not accessable in profiles at the moment.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: July 26, 2006, 11:54:46 AM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Hello everybody! I am a new poster here, and an occasional poster at BFN. I usually just read everyday, and only post when I feel I have something pertinent to add to a topic.
I told this story on BFN several months ago, but I will repeat it here because it may shed some light on this subject you are all discussing tonight.
A friend of mine went to Aruba with one of her best friends, a lady I have met a few times. During their time on the island, they were constantly harrassed by the locals, asking them to go out. They refused any attention from the locals, and just wanted to enjoy the sun and sand and relax. These ladies were not there to hook up - they were in their 30's at the time, and beyond the hard partying days. On their last night on Aruba, the best friend was raped on the beach by someone she described as a " higher up". Tha's all I know of this man, and this happened several years ago, so it's not directly connected to the crimes against Natalee. It just shows

that Aruba has long taken advantage of American tourists, and that even people who are " higher ups" are involved. This lady just wanted to go home, and got off the island ASAP. She is not surprised by what happened to Natalee. I can believe that someone in the gov't of Aruba would participate in anything from drugs to rape and murder.

Hi and welcome to the cage....I am so sorry this happened to your friend.  Crying or Very sad  Did she report it?  and if so, what, if anything happened?  And has she spoken to Beth about this?  If she hasn't please urge her to.  Thanks for the post and I look forward to many more from you.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: July 26, 2006, 11:59:19 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of this announcement:

Red is Going to Aruba with Texas Equusearch

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/26/red-is-going-to-aruba-with-texas-equusearch/

We have waited to announce this until we got final confirmation as there is a special honor for the monkeys.

Red has been invited to go to Aruba with Texas Equusearch this Thursday. He will be working with a team to help find Natalee and also will be reporting live on the ground in Aruba.

WOW....it's been a year already.  LOL...sorry for the giggles but some idiot on the dark side is gonna read this and  not notice it's a year old!  LOL  New Lie...Red is going to Aruba with TES!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: July 26, 2006, 12:02:33 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I am pondering something that was said in Dave's book...Klaaasss.....can you find and post a pix of the boat Steve worked on.?? Tattoo, I think...also, is there a picture of the boat you can post 4 me.....and also another boat.....something about DICE....damn, I can't find the page....pair'of dice or something??....a boat...any pictures of this>>??
The reason I ask is because I am still haunted by what a physic (I know...hummba humba, lol) but I can't get it out of my mind. She said Nat said she was in the sea.......BY THE WORK THAT THEY DO. Remember??
I wonder if any of this is true that maybe it was a 'working boat' that took her out to sea. I also am very skeptical of these people, but this comment has haunted me for a while.

Tattoo:

Pair a Dice:

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #796 on: July 26, 2006, 12:03:26 PM »

by the work they do.......it haunts me. DAMN!! Anyone else get this>??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: July 26, 2006, 12:07:10 PM »

How's your finger, Tyler?

Doing much better.  Thank you, still red, but it's no longer yucky.

Morning Tyler...sure glad to hear that!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: July 26, 2006, 12:08:16 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

I hope so too, Kimmy....  Alls I can say is that Natalee's family has some the best, doing their best, to bring J2K to justice...  I hope that is enough...

And we're praying, Kimmy...  And it seems that His answer to me always seems to be that there will be justice...

Yet, I don't see it yet...  so I cry a little harder...  and wait...

The music and video that Strike sent has truly been a comfort...  You're one of the Purple Hippies too ~ aren't you, Kimmy?  I'd be more than happy to share the little bit of "cover artwork" that I've put together...

I'm slow though...  I've only just finished "the hits" artwork...  and am working on gathering stuff for "Sign 'O' The Times" ~ picking out the best from the multitude of favorites is not easy...  and I'm only still pulling screen shots from "Hot Thing."  There's all too many favorites in that piece...

Speaking of Strike ~ he was here yesterday morning and commented that we have to let our elected officials know that we want tougher sentencing for sexual predators...  And I haven't seen him since...  I hope everything's cool...

Yes Katz!  I do love me some Prince - You have a good memory (unlike mine - lol) I'd love to see your work - but when you get a chance.  I know you're a busy gal.

Haven't seen third yet.  I'm sure he'll be here soon.

Kimmy ~ are you here?  Yesterday there was mention on the board that our email addresses shouldn't be available to everyone...

I can either flip mine to show for a few minutes ~ or ask Klaas to write you for me ~ to give you my email address....

I'm feeding the cats now ~ and have to jump in the tub ~ because my eye doctor appointment is at 10:00...

And yes ~ I figure Strike will pop in some time later this morning...  but it was funny how he just left, never to resurface again yesterday ~ and just want folks to see if he pops in today....  I won't be here to see...

Katz - either way would be fine... My e-mail is in my profile - but if you'd rather send something to Klaas that would be fine too.

Good luck at the eye dr.  I know you will be so glad when you get your final procedure done!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: July 26, 2006, 12:08:58 PM »

Or, how much would it cost to send her out to sea by fishermen?

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.