April 25, 2024, 11:28:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161361 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2006, 08:58:05 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Sorry,

Here is the link to IE SpellChek.

http://www.iespell.com/download.php

I have used it before and it is on ShareWare sites where lots
of people very knowlegable about computers post so I would assume they would know if it contained anything harmful.

It's free but there is also one you can buy.  The free one works well for me and has never given one bit of trouble.  I just forget to use it sometimes.

I am embarrassed to admit that I actually have spell check... I just forget to use it... Embarassed

Hi MONKEYS!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2006, 08:58:24 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "MissinNat"

None & Mr. None you are in my prayers.  Please remember that miracles do happen!  I've seen that happen, but not quickly!

God Bless both of you and any other family you may have including any close friends.

Of course the monkeys are rooting for you both!

Love,
Missin

Hi Missin'Nat {{{hugs}}}  haven't seen you in a long time...  and Yeah, I know, Angie....  I remember when None posted that the refugees were saying that she really hadn't gotten married...  {{{hugs}}}

Hi Katz!

I'm doing fine!  Just crazy lately, I usually try to lurk when I can.  

Always trying to catch up!

Is this a new marriage for None?  That makes this even tougher!!!!   Poor thing!  I hope everything makes a turn for the better SOON!!!!

Thanks for saying hello, Katz!

Missin

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2006, 08:58:36 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Three questions:

1) Where did the pic of Steff at the Mills come from?

2) Where did the pic of Steff posing with Joran come from, and when was it taken?

3) On which assumption is the theory that the March 10 Steff pic was taken on Bails/Alyse's last nite based

a) the March 10 date is not accurate

b) Bails/Alyse's last night was March 10

1.  I can't tell you where I got it as I promised I wouldn't
2.  I believe that photo originally came from one of Joran's myspace or tickle site.  I may have gotten it from the JoranBlog site.  I do not know the exact date but based on Joran appearance, I'd say some time in 2004.
3.  We don't know the exact date.  All we know for sure is that it was uploaded to Webshots on March 26, 2005.   He's wearing the same shirt as in the March spring break photo but we know that doesn't mean much.

Note:  All this information was sent to the family late last year.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2006, 09:00:06 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
While the forum is slow .. I'd like to take the time to remind people to send prayers to NONE and her hubby.  They REALLY need them right now.
I can't force anyone to do this.. but I know she has been kind hearted in praying for others in the past. It would be nice to see the same in return.
 Klaas set up a thread.. and the link is in my sig line.
 I have seen pics of her hubby.. (who is real by the way)...  I have seen pics of him well and ill.. and its VERY sad.  He is a very hansome man.
 Please keep her and her hubby in your prayers and other monkey folks who need them as well...
 HE is FOR REAL.. and to those who don't think so.. may you ROT IN HELL.....  (this is NOT intended for ANYONE on this forum)..Nobody here can be that cruel.   Go to hell .. you know who you are. Sad

Well Angie if they have to make up husbands they assume we do too, I guess....

None and hubby are always in my prayers... everyday..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2006, 09:00:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Three questions:

2) Where did the pic of Steff posing with Joran come from, and when was it taken?

3) On which assumption is the theory that the March 10 Steff pic was taken on Bails/Alyse's last nite based

2.  I believe that photo originally came from one of Joran's myspace or tickle site.  I may have gotten it from the JoranBlog site.  I do not know the exact date but based on Joran appearance, I'd say some time in 2004.
3.  We don't know the exact date.  All we know for sure is that it was uploaded to Webshots on March 26, 2005.   He's wearing the same shirt as in the March spring break photo but we know that doesn't mean much.

Doesn't Loco Stef have a tickle account as well.
I know I saw it and it looks as if she thinks she is " hot " ? ie model
I must have gone there thru a link here or how did I get there ?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2006, 09:03:06 PM »

While the forum is slow .. I'd like to take the time to remind people to send prayers to NONE and her hubby.  They REALLY need them right now....(

They're in my prayers, Ang...  I didn't know there was a thread set up for them ~ I have to poke around this site a little more often...  Embarassed

I'm so sorry that things have been going so rough for them lately...

Katz.. I know you are GREAT with prayers and going to mass!
My post.. the nasty part was NOT intended for anyone here..
HUGS to you !

Hey Ang!  So sad uh?  How are you?  Is everything ok?

Love, Missin

Hi sweety~!! I am ok.. sad.. sad for this case thats been draggin on forever.. and shouldnt have been.. sad for our ill posters.. and fuming at the sick people who write basty crap.. esp to someone who is going thru a bad time.
 Hope all is well with you!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2006, 09:05:30 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
While the forum is slow .. I'd like to take the time to remind people to send prayers to NONE and her hubby.  They REALLY need them right now.
I can't force anyone to do this.. but I know she has been kind hearted in praying for others in the past. It would be nice to see the same in return.
 Klaas set up a thread.. and the link is in my sig line.
 I have seen pics of her hubby.. (who is real by the way)...  I have seen pics of him well and ill.. and its VERY sad.  He is a very hansome man.
 Please keep her and her hubby in your prayers and other monkey folks who need them as well...
 HE is FOR REAL.. and to those who don't think so.. may you ROT IN HELL.....  (this is NOT intended for ANYONE on this forum)..Nobody here can be that cruel.   Go to hell .. you know who you are. Sad

Well Angie if they have to make up husbands they assume we do too, I guess....

None and hubby are always in my prayers... everyday..

Sorry I vented some.. (and I was kind..lol)  Yeah.. my hubby is pretend.. and yours. and etc.. we just are all singles gals.
BTW.. love your SIG LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smile  Katz did a  great job
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2006, 09:07:23 PM »

Three questions:

So the March 10 photo of Steff at the Mills could have been taken on the same night as Bails/Alyse took their webshot photos?  

Is there some visual evidence for that or is it just speculation
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2006, 09:09:26 PM »

Klaasend - the photos from that Bails/Alyse night also prove that Joran was not the sweet, innocent, never-drinks kid that his mother thought.

He was drinking one of the Yard long drinks that night...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2006, 09:12:51 PM »

While the forum is slow .. I'd like to take the time to remind people to send prayers to NONE and her hubby.  They REALLY need them right now....(

They're in my prayers, Ang...  I didn't know there was a thread set up for them ~ I have to poke around this site a little more often...  Embarassed

I'm so sorry that things have been going so rough for them lately...

Katz.. I know you are GREAT with prayers and going to mass!
My post.. the nasty part was NOT intended for anyone here..
HUGS to you !

Hey Ang!  So sad uh?  How are you?  Is everything ok?

Love, Missin

Hi sweety~!! I am ok.. sad.. sad for this case thats been draggin on forever.. and shouldnt have been.. sad for our ill posters.. and fuming at the sick people who write basty crap.. esp to someone who is going thru a bad time.
 Hope all is well with you!

Hi Ang,

You are right!  This should have been solved over a year ago.  It is not right that Nat has not been brought home.  It is sad that so many lie.  Why?

And it is sad that we have so many sick and bad things happening in our world!

God Bless you and all monkeys.  God Bless None and Mr. None and her family.  God bless Nat & her family and friends.

Big day tomorrow so I have to get some rest but I NEVER FORGET!!!

Love, Missin

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2006, 09:13:30 PM »

Three questions:

So the March 10 photo of Steff at the Mills could have been taken on the same night as Bails/Alyse took their webshot photos?  

Is there some visual evidence for that or is it just speculation

Shizaru - there is no proof that the photo of Stef at the Mills Resort was the same night.  We are assuming it for a couple reasons.

1.  Bailey Anne was staying at the Wyndham which was right accross the street.

2.  There was a girl that posted a message on the front page.  She said she was with them in March 2005 and they said they were staying at The Mill Resort.

But...it is all speculation
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2006, 09:14:19 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Klaasend - the photos from that Bails/Alyse night also prove that Joran was not the sweet, innocent, never-drinks kid that his mother thought.

Of course Wink
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2006, 09:14:22 PM »

Night All!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2006, 09:17:53 PM »

I read a great post on the FP today, comparing Anita's statement that he doesn't do drugs/drink because he's a sporter, and how she's been teaching kids for 20-some years and knows these signs...and then his statement where JVDS says he's been drinking since 15 years old and can down 15-20 with no effect....makes you go...mmmmmmmm

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2006, 09:18:56 PM »

Good night!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2006, 09:19:38 PM »

Big day tomorrow so I have to get some rest but I NEVER FORGET!!!

Love, Missin

GOOD luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2006, 09:20:06 PM »

Tough to listen to Drew Kesse talking about his daughter Jennifer.

http://www.cbandtalk.net/
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2006, 09:20:17 PM »

Good night!

Nite Katz.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2006, 09:20:40 PM »

Good night!

Hey, if you're leaving, it's early...sooo you better have a good time!!!  If not, I missed whoever is on their way out...Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2006, 09:23:06 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

I read a great post on the FP today, comparing Anita's statement that he doesn't do drugs/drink because he's a sporter, and how she's been teaching kids for 20-some years and knows these signs...and then his statement where JVDS says he's been drinking since 15 years old and can down 15-20 with no effect....makes you go...mmmmmmmm

Makes me wonder if the Aruba School system should have at hard look at teachers skills in observing  students...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.