April 19, 2024, 11:45:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161018 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: July 26, 2006, 12:13:21 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Front Page Posts:

AM Digital:Mike Eman (AVP), Oduber is a Menace to our Aruban Florin

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/26/am-digitalmike-eman-avp-oduber-is-a-menace-to-our-aruban-florin/

Also

Favoritism & Privilege Alive & Well on Aruba; Nearly 5000 Government Employees … what other privileges are provided?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/26/favoritism-nearly-5000-government-employees-what-other-privileges-are-provided/

"Between 1,500 and 2000 people have been employed by the Aruban Government in 5 years. Not to improve education; not to improve public health; not to improve social assistance in this country; but to benefit and privilege of Mr. Nelson Obuber and his family; Mr. Rudy Croes … not to the benefit of this country”.

thanks Red...both are very enlightening....you continue to out do yourself.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: July 26, 2006, 12:16:24 PM »

Klaas - you got mail!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #802 on: July 26, 2006, 12:17:23 PM »

Thanks Klaaaassssssss!!..as usual, you have it all. In my opinion, Koen's boat was not used IF in fact that Nat was taken out to sea. I look at these other boats and if in fact she is at sea.......it was Pair-a-Dice.....that took her out. Who owns that boat??? Nice photos, thanks.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: July 26, 2006, 12:18:15 PM »

"by the work they do"..........remember????

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 26, 2006, 12:20:10 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I also think that the Paulus' family already knows the outcome of the Aruban judgement for his monetary claim, even though it has not been announced to date. I am sure many of you will not appreciate my negativity, but I need to say what I feel. THEY ALREADY KNOW the answer to BOTH! How is that possible........??....Well, think about it. THEY KNOW!

In order for this to be true, the judge in New York would have to be corrupt and some how sympathetic towards the van der sloots.

I just dont see it and I believe the judge deserves some credit here, no matter which way she decides to rule.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: July 26, 2006, 12:22:30 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Katz - either way would be fine... My e-mail is in my profile - but if you'd rather send something to Klaas that would be fine too.

Good luck at the eye dr.  I know you will be so glad when you get your final procedure done!!!

Kimmy ~ none of us ~ including Klaas ~ can get to the email thingie on the board right now ~ Tom is fixing it...

I happen to have Klaas' email address saved in my email program...  so I sent her an email....  but until you email her ~ she can't forward my email address to you right now...

We'll get it done...

Okies ~ 13 minutes before I have to hit the door...  and I'm no where near ready....  by ya'll  ~ see you later...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: July 26, 2006, 12:23:56 PM »

IN my opinion she has already made her decision. Made it long ago IMO ...CRUEL to ALL people involved NOT to say a verdict. She goes on vacation instead.....freak. Just like the rest of the freaks...SHE IS SLOOT-i-fied. imo

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: July 26, 2006, 12:24:23 PM »

Thankfully, I'm not fussy about what I look like when I go out...  just as long as I'm fresh from the bath...  that's all that matters....  it really saves time....   Laughing

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: July 26, 2006, 12:25:54 PM »

Katz - I sent Klaas an e-mail -

See ya later.....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: July 26, 2006, 12:31:16 PM »

Who owns and operates "Pair a Dice" >?? Sorry if it has been posted before, but I do not have the time to search back for answers. Who owns this boat>??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: July 26, 2006, 12:32:18 PM »

Frank posted this in the front page area:   Laughing

The government of Holland in a desperate move to quell the embarassment of the hybrid country of Aruba is looking to remodel.

“Project Alcatraz” is being thrown around by the ones who can make it happen. With margins disappearing on the island, they see an opportunity to lower costs and risk and at the same time find some revenue generation for the real estate.

Rumor has it that they will pick a date and start building a wall around the island and if you’re inside when it’s closed, you stay there.

It’s believed Julia Renfro is eager for the change. “oooooh, a prison, yes!” Ms. Renfro said. The Dutch Government is considering housing only child predators in an effort to deflect global stereotyping of a crumbling society. Hopes faded when it was revealed that the island is not large enough.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: July 26, 2006, 12:33:05 PM »

Who owns and operates "Pair a Dice" >?? Sorry if it has been posted before, but I do not have the time to search back for answers. Who owns this boat>??

Let me check my files and see if I have anything on that.  Give me a minute.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: July 26, 2006, 12:33:44 PM »

IN my opinion she has already made her decision. Made it long ago IMO ...CRUEL to ALL people involved NOT to say a verdict. She goes on vacation instead.....freak. Just like the rest of the freaks...SHE IS SLOOT-i-fied. imo

patients !!!!

you have no proof of ANY of this !!!

relax, take a deep breath, and hope the system works!  If the judge rules in favor of the sloots, that does not mean this thing is over.  Not by a long shot.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: July 26, 2006, 12:35:12 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Frank posted this in the front page area:   Laughing

The government of Holland in a desperate move to quell the embarassment of the hybrid country of Aruba is looking to remodel.

“Project Alcatraz” is being thrown around by the ones who can make it happen. With margins disappearing on the island, they see an opportunity to lower costs and risk and at the same time find some revenue generation for the real estate.

Rumor has it that they will pick a date and start building a wall around the island and if you’re inside when it’s closed, you stay there.

It’s believed Julia Renfro is eager for the change. “oooooh, a prison, yes!” Ms. Renfro said. The Dutch Government is considering housing only child predators in an effort to deflect global stereotyping of a crumbling society. Hopes faded when it was revealed that the island is not large enough.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: July 26, 2006, 12:37:39 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

patients !!!!

relax, take a deep breath, and hope the system works!  If the judge rules in favor of the sloots, that does not mean this thing is over.  Not by a long shot.

I did not post I had proof...I am looking for answers, like the rest of you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: July 26, 2006, 12:37:46 PM »

Nope, I have no idea who owns Pair A Dice.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: July 26, 2006, 12:39:08 PM »

Damn......we need that info.....and soon!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: July 26, 2006, 12:39:27 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

patients !!!!

I did not post I had proof...I am looking for answers, like the rest of you.

I was just trying to help calm you down, you seemed about ready to snap !

Smile
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: July 26, 2006, 12:41:11 PM »

Dave mentions this in his book, its been a while but I thought this was gottenboes boat?  I might be wrong it was a while ago, maybe someone can look in his book, i dont have it at work.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: July 26, 2006, 12:42:27 PM »

No......blah, I am not ready to snap like lisa, lol. I just had an idea I thought we may investigate. I still think we need to poke around into the 'boat' thingy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.