April 25, 2024, 06:29:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161321 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: July 26, 2006, 12:44:15 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I am pondering something that was said in Dave's book...Klaaasss.....can you find and post a pix of the boat Steve worked on.?? Tattoo, I think...also, is there a picture of the boat you can post 4 me.....and also another boat.....something about DICE....damn, I can't find the page....pair'of dice or something??....a boat...any pictures of this>>??
The reason I ask is because I am still haunted by what a physic (I know...hummba humba, lol) but I can't get it out of my mind. She said Nat said she was in the sea.......BY THE WORK THAT THEY DO. Remember??
I wonder if any of this is true that maybe it was a 'working boat' that took her out to sea. I also am very skeptical of these people, but this comment has haunted me for a while.

I am with you on the physic thing, after watching Allison Dubios on Rita Cosby about the case I was convinced... That is part of the reason i posted teh show haunting evidence last week for everyone to watch about the Tara Grinstad case, I had emailed the show and they said the family of Natalee have to request there assistance... But If any of you watch the show about Tara you would be shock what was brought out, the visions these folks has about her killer were astounding I am sure that case will be solved and Tara will be found and her killer caught..
When Rita interviewed Allison back in December Allison said straight out all these boys are guilty and Paul was involved in the cover- up.. To me that is a pretty damn strong statement to make on national TV

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: July 26, 2006, 12:47:43 PM »

I'm not too excited about the civil case as getting any justice done, it just keeps the case in the public..  Civil cases take a long time even OJ Simpson's case took "The civil and criminal trials of Simpson were not the only important legal cases that were spawned by the deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman on June 12, 1994."  and ended Feb, 1997..  This case was in the US and the Sloots is here but the evidence is over in Aruba and Holland.. I think Joe T. will play the legal came and no new information will come out of the suit.  If the Sloots decide to default, I'm not sure of what power we have of getting money from a civil case from Holland and might be an empty judgement, except to say that Joran and Paulus are guilty in the civil case.. I don't think they care..  So maybe someone that knows this type of law can give more positve feeling than I.. The judge might just sit on it and we have no control over that.. So there are three things that can happen:

1. The judge rules in favor of John Q and they start the discovery part and maybe they might get an answer to one of their request but I think not..

2. The judge rule against it..

3. THe judge just sits on it..

Now this is where someone that knows civil law and international law can give the worse and best case out comes from the above.. I just don't think we should put too much faith in the above case..  I'm not sure if it will make it easier for John Q to get more answers from the other side..  I think he had hoped that it would make Aruba move on their side of the case and I don't see that happening either..  Just my opinion.. I know its not what anyone wants to hear..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #822 on: July 26, 2006, 01:09:04 PM »

OT/.......gag me.....Andrea Yates just found not guilty by reason of insanity........ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!
I can't even belive what I just heard on tv....omg......WHY do people in this country think that a woman has to be INSANE to kill her kids....??? THEY do not!! If this had been a man this case would have been closed years ago....I am a woman and I still think that she knew exactly what she was doing. I am sickened by this new verdict...imo she should never have been awarded a new trail. I am sick over this. PATHETIC!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: July 26, 2006, 01:10:45 PM »

Trial too, lol....I get excited typing sometimes., lol. Sorry all for bringing this here, I know I am bad and should talk about this elsewhere....sorry.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: July 26, 2006, 01:17:15 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
OT/.......gag me.....Andrea Yates just found not guilty by reason of insanity........ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!
I can't even belive what I just heard on tv....omg......WHY do people in this country think that a woman has to be INSANE to kill her kids....??? THEY do not!! If this had been a man this case would have been closed years ago....I am a woman and I still think that she knew exactly what she was doing. I am sickened by this new verdict...imo she should never have been awarded a new trail. I am sick over this. PATHETIC!!

ok now I'M about to snap, WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 26, 2006, 01:17:27 PM »

SunnyinTx - This incident happened several years ago. The woman involved kept it to herself for a long time before she told anyone. I don't know if she has contacted Natalee's family, but I doubt it. It's too late for her to report it due to the time that has gone by, and I don't think she wanted to tell because of who was involved in raping her. I just passed the story along to emphasize the fact that rapes of American female tourists have been taking place on the beaches of Aruba for many years, and to bring up the fact that the man who raped this lady was someone she called a " higher up" on the island. So it is entirely possible that one of Aruba's officials was involved in what happened to Natalee. A precedent was set by the leaders of Aruba, and I believe this woman is telling the truth about who hurt her.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: July 26, 2006, 01:26:34 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
SunnyinTx - This incident happened several years ago. The woman involved kept it to herself for a long time before she told anyone. I don't know if she has contacted Natalee's family, but I doubt it. It's too late for her to report it due to the time that has gone by, and I don't think she wanted to tell because of who was involved in raping her. I just passed the story along to emphasize the fact that rapes of American female tourists have been taking place on the beaches of Aruba for many years, and to bring up the fact that the man who raped this lady was someone she called a " higher up" on the island. So it is entirely possible that one of Aruba's officials was involved in what happened to Natalee. A precedent was set by the leaders of Aruba, and I believe this woman is telling the truth about who hurt her.

Thanks for responding back.....I certainly didn't doubt that she is telling the truth....I can only imagien what she has been through...I was  wondering if it was any of the higher up's mentioned in this case.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: July 26, 2006, 01:28:57 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Nut..the Pair a Dice is owned by Captain Monty. It is a charter fishing boat.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 26, 2006, 01:37:34 PM »

Sunny - I really don't know if the rapist is someone who's still there or not. I'm not sure how long ago this incident happened. I found out about it from my friend, who is the victim's close friend. I have not talked to the victim about it directly, and of course I would never bring it up. I have wondered that myself, but there's no way of finding out without asking her. I get the idea she just tried to put it behind her. Don't you think there are many more women like her out there?
I do know this - she knows who did it, and she remembers what happened so she apparently was not drugged.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 26, 2006, 02:00:29 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

I dont believe this is the same boat Dave is talking about in his book.

I'll look it up when I get home.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: July 26, 2006, 02:02:16 PM »

With all due respect to the PDH if this person you know of was raped and she didn't report it and it resulted in others being raped, abducted and murdered as a result I have no symapathy or respect.

If you are a Family member who knows there is molestation going on isn't it your duty to report it?  If you are a student who knows another student in the school has a bomb aren't you supposed to report it?  If you are an employee of a company that is polluting the environment illeegally aren't you supposed to report it?

This lady who was raped by an official while vacationing in Aruba no doubt had a very bad experience but by not reporting it she allowed the cycle to perpetuate. IMO.

Flame away!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 26, 2006, 02:08:30 PM »

Hi pdh3 - Welcome.

I have believed that there are past victims - and alot of them, going back for years.  Your post concerning your friend's close friend convinces me that much more.

For a rape victim it is so hard to even come forward in the first place.  Most do not report the crime, for fear that their reputation may be questioned, or they would be labled or not even believed.  I can only hope that this victim can be at peace with herself - knowing it was not her fault.

These people have been at this little "game" for years.  That is why the coverup - If someone talks, it will all be out - There are alot of "people in high places" who would be implicated - not just one or two - but this is JMHO.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: July 26, 2006, 02:15:03 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

I dont believe this is the same boat Dave is talking about in his book.

I'll look it up when I get home.

thanks yaps...but 3 boats were mentioned in the book.
Koen's Dad's regular pleasure boat...
Pair-a-dice was mentioned and then Tattoo at some point...not necessarily in that order in the book...Thanks 4 the Captain Montey note Smile

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: July 26, 2006, 02:21:35 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Front Page Posts:

AM Digital:Mike Eman (AVP), Oduber is a Menace to our Aruban Florin

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/26/am-digitalmike-eman-avp-oduber-is-a-menace-to-our-aruban-florin/

Also

Favoritism & Privilege Alive & Well on Aruba; Nearly 5000 Government Employees … what other privileges are provided?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/26/favoritism-nearly-5000-government-employees-what-other-privileges-are-provided/

"Between 1,500 and 2000 people have been employed by the Aruban Government in 5 years. Not to improve education; not to improve public health; not to improve social assistance in this country; but to benefit and privilege of Mr. Nelson Obuber and his family; Mr. Rudy Croes … not to the benefit of this country”.

Very informative articles...I can't believe Aruba has more gov't employees than the other NL antilles combined!!! WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bring Natalee home...
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: July 26, 2006, 02:21:48 PM »

IIRC Dave was talking about Koen's boat in his book

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 26, 2006, 02:22:31 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
With all due respect to the PDH if this person you know of was raped and she didn't report it and it resulted in others being raped, abducted and murdered as a result I have no symapathy or respect.

If you are a Family member who knows there is molestation going on isn't it your duty to report it?  If you are a student who knows another student in the school has a bomb aren't you supposed to report it?  If you are an employee of a company that is polluting the environment illeegally aren't you supposed to report it?

This lady who was raped by an official while vacationing in Aruba no doubt had a very bad experience but by not reporting it she allowed the cycle to perpetuate. IMO.

Flame away!

No flying flames for you today!

How's thongs?

Existence is futile.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: July 26, 2006, 02:27:35 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"

Flame away!

How's thongs?

Thongs are swell!

Play me a tune Guitar Man!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 26, 2006, 02:35:32 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"

Flame away!

How's thongs?

Thongs are swell!

Play me a tune Guitar Man!

That's great!  Here's one for the goons!  Got some Billy F Gibbons on this track as well!!!

Follow You Home
Lyrics - All The Right Reasons :.

Well you can dig me up a grave
And try and stick me in the ground
Well you can tie me to the bed
And try and beat me half to death
But you can never keep me down
Well you can stick me in a hole
And you can pray all day for rain
You can shoot me in the leg
Just to try to make me beg
And you can leave me there for days

And I’ll stay alive
Just to follow you home
And I will survive
‘Cause you’re my Mississippi Princess
You’re my California Queen
Like the Duchess of Detroit
And every city in between
You can slap me in the face
You can scream profanity
Leave me here to die alone but
I’ll still follow you home

You can make a couple calls
And tell your brothers I’m in town
Put a bounty on my head
And tell my parents that I’m dead
And hope to hell I’m never found
You can steal me the keys
To your daddy’s Cadillac
You can tamper with the brakes
Call it a mistake
And pray I’m never coming back

And I’ll stay alive
Just to follow you home
And I will survive
You can scream profanity

You can dig me up a grave
And try and stick me in the ground
You can tie me to the bed
And try and beat me half to death
But you can never keep me down

And I will survive
You can scream profanity

Existence is futile.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: July 26, 2006, 02:36:56 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I will be around until Beth and Dave have some kind of resolution. I couldn't walk away, even if I wanted to. I am also the mother of 3 children, and I can hardly stand to think of what Natalee's family goes through each and every day. I would like to think that we can rise above this evil, and make a difference somehow.
I also would like to see this kind of effort extended to all the families of missing children. The Internet is being used to harm children. We should be able to use it to help, and I think in Natalee's case it's been very effective in many ways. There is so much that is good here. It helps to balance out what we see happening in the world around us.
I would love to participate in any prayer circles that are organized. It is one of our most powerful weapons!

I was just thinking tonight we need to do a prayer vigil again, one for Ms None and her husband and one for the family.  We can make it all inclusive.  None has been one of our Monkey family for a long time, and she has a heavy burden right now and we need to lift her up in prayer along with Natalee and her family.

I just read this post from Tylergal from the wee hours of the morning, and I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm in. Please tell me when!!!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: July 26, 2006, 02:52:31 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
I will be around until Beth and Dave have some kind of resolution. I couldn't walk away, even if I wanted to. I am also the mother of 3 children, and I can hardly stand to think of what Natalee's family goes through each and every day. I would like to think that we can rise above this evil, and make a difference somehow.
I also would like to see this kind of effort extended to all the families of missing children. The Internet is being used to harm children. We should be able to use it to help, and I think in Natalee's case it's been very effective in many ways. There is so much that is good here. It helps to balance out what we see happening in the world around us.
I would love to participate in any prayer circles that are organized. It is one of our most powerful weapons!

I was just thinking tonight we need to do a prayer vigil again, one for Ms None and her husband and one for the family.  We can make it all inclusive.  None has been one of our Monkey family for a long time, and she has a heavy burden right now and we need to lift her up in prayer along with Natalee and her family.

I just read this post from Tylergal from the wee hours of the morning, and I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm in. Please tell me when!!!

Mishy - there is a thread in the Monkey Lounge.  I think for now that's the best way to do it.  Not that I'm opposed to a prayer vigil it's just very time consuming to set up and maintain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.