April 17, 2024, 10:07:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 160914 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: July 26, 2006, 04:50:18 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Klaas, is there a specific prayer chain thread in the lounge? I'm seeing the prayer threads, but not one for the chain...If I'm not just overlooking it, can you please create one? TIA!!

What about if Klaas starts each new thread with something referencing prayer time for those in need:  None, Natalee's family, Peaches, et al.  There are many monkeys and probably all of us, who need prayer.  I specifically pray special prayers for Natalee's family and for None, but I always include my monkey friends.  

Perhaps the candle that Klaas is using is a reminder and it could be used as our signature lines and/or an addendum to Klaas's admonishments to us to not spit and curse, but to pray for Natalee's family and the Monkey family.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: July 26, 2006, 04:51:18 PM »

Wonder how we can get Julia Renfro, Dennis Jacobs, Karin Janssen, Joey Taco, and the whole rest of the gang to read this?  This should be required reading for anyone who speaks out on this case BEFORE the person is allowed to open his/her mouth!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: July 26, 2006, 04:52:32 PM »

Good idea, Tyler.  The candle is a visual reminder to murmur that quick prayer every time to see it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: July 26, 2006, 04:53:14 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Wonder how we can get Julia Renfro, Dennis Jacobs, Karin Janssen, Joey Taco, and the whole rest of the gang to read this?  This should be required reading for anyone who speaks out on this case BEFORE the person is allowed to open his/her mouth!   Laughing

One of the RU posters said they were sending it to Joe Taco Very Happy

They thought that was a threat  Very Happy  Very Happy

He was going to sue us all.

roflmao

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: July 26, 2006, 04:59:55 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

roflmao

LET him sue , he has to prove there not corrupt and lying dirt bags

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: July 26, 2006, 05:00:28 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hello everyone!  Just passing through...Wink

Whazzuupp??

Hey TS!!
I got my package and jammed out at lunch! Thanks a million!
 Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: July 26, 2006, 05:06:24 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "sharon"

roflmao

LET him sue , he has to prove there not corrupt and lying dirt bags

If he sues me, does that mean I can use everything I have documented and saved in hard copy from the Refugee site, Freedom of Blog and RWV in open court?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: July 26, 2006, 05:06:34 PM »

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: July 26, 2006, 05:08:55 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hello everyone!  Just passing through...Wink

Whazzuupp??

Hi Strike ~ hi everyone!  I'm just passing through too...  but on the phone with my bank.....  so I may be here for a while.....

It's good to see you surface....

Hi Kimmy!  Not sure if you're still around from this morning ~ but I got your email and will answer in a bit...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: July 26, 2006, 05:13:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I am on page 13 of this BFN document - great work by the way.

It is a compilations of questions - the ones we have been asking for over a year.

Why did they do this
Why didn't they do that
etc. etc.

This should be sent to the investigator on Aruba (sent from Curacao I believe) to investigate the investigation. It is basically what they (the special investigator) should have answers to if they did their job....

Know what I mean?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: July 26, 2006, 05:21:34 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Wow!  Amazing!

Very well presented Doc.

FM, my sentiments, exactly.  I was just bowled over by the documentation that supported every issue in this document.  Every Monkey needs to take the time to read this.

This document should be sent around to family, friends, etc.  Not everyone we know reads SM and BFN.  When sending the document you you say please pass this document on to people you know.  My guess would be that Aruba won't be too happy about that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: July 26, 2006, 05:21:37 PM »

Monkeys, I know some of you read and write in other blogs, but I find this discussion is as much as I have time to participate.  I do read Deetch's blog as often as I can, though.  I found this tidbit there and hope all of you read it.  According to Deetch, it was "delivered" by BFN (Blogs for Natalee), which I interpret as meaning that the people at BFN compiled and posted the document.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.  The important part is the link to the document:

http://www.harenza.com/ccedited.doc.pdf

You really need to read this, everyone.

Thanks AZLady for bringing tis to SM...I read it over the weekend. Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: July 26, 2006, 05:21:56 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Hi Monkeys

It is a compilations of questions - the ones we have been asking for over a year.

Why did they do this
Why didn't they do that
etc. etc.

This should be sent to the investigator on Aruba (sent from Curacao I believe) to investigate the investigation. It is basically what they (the special investigator) should have answers to if they did their job....

Know what I mean?

Hi Frijole
I am only on page 5 and needed to take a break.  i think i will print it out and read the whole thing after work.  I agree completely with your last comment.  I think this document is very powerful and it needs to be used to help kickstart some action!!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: July 26, 2006, 05:25:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Klaas, is there a specific prayer chain thread in the lounge? I'm seeing the prayer threads, but not one for the chain...If I'm not just overlooking it, can you please create one? TIA!!

What about if Klaas starts each new thread with something referencing prayer time for those in need:  None, Natalee's family, Peaches, et al.  There are many monkeys and probably all of us, who need prayer.  I specifically pray special prayers for Natalee's family and for None, but I always include my monkey friends.  

Perhaps the candle that Klaas is using is a reminder and it could be used as our signature lines and/or an addendum to Klaas's admonishments to us to not spit and curse, but to pray for Natalee's family and the Monkey family.

Here's what the new thread will look like:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=123
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: July 26, 2006, 05:28:37 PM »

Interesting theory...

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/07/night-natalee-holloway-died.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: July 26, 2006, 05:29:27 PM »

Front page post by the girl who took the photos of Joran at the Marriott - Celeste :

Hi, I just found this site. I am the girl who took the pictures of Joran with the “new blonde” while on my vacation in Aruba at the Marriott a couple weeks ago. I have to tell you, it wasn’t a publicity stunt for the hotel, or for myself. I just thought everyone should see how cocky this guy is. I was disgusted by it. There was no reason for him to be hanging around the hotel all week and making out with this girl. It was odd and I had to pull out the camera. I’m just glad people got to see what we did.

Posted Jul 26, 5:10 PM
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: July 26, 2006, 05:29:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Why did they do this
Why didn't they do that
etc. etc.

Know what I mean?

What's the link to that document, please, Beaner?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: July 26, 2006, 05:30:17 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
Quote from: "Tylergal"

Here's what the new thread will look like:

That gave me chills.  Awesome job and great idea.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: July 26, 2006, 05:31:47 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Front page post by the girl who took the photos of Joran at the Marriot - Celeste :

Hi, I just found this site. I am the girl who took the pictures of Joran with the “new blonde” while on my vacation in Aruba at the Marriott a couple weeks ago. I have to tell you, it wasn’t a publicity stunt for the hotel, or for myself. I just thought everyone should see how cocky this guy is. I was disgusted by it. There was no reason for him to be hanging around the hotel all week and making out with this girl. It was odd and I had to pull out the camera. I’m just glad people got to see what we did.

Posted Jul 26, 5:10 PM

Wow - would like to know more details about what she saw and what was so disgusting to her. Glad she found us.  Tell her about the cage!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: July 26, 2006, 05:32:18 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Hi Monkeys

Why did they do this
Why didn't they do that
etc. etc.

Know what I mean?

What's the link to that document, please, Beaner?

http://www.harenza.com/ccedited.doc.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.