March 28, 2024, 08:55:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 159393 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: July 26, 2006, 08:05:24 PM »

I am so glad to hear the BFN document has made it's way to the family
and possibly JQK..
It is a powerful piece of information and everyone should read it
If the folks in Aruba put as much time into looking for Natalee
as the folks did at BFN is preparing this document
maybe Natalee would be home by now

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: July 26, 2006, 08:15:57 PM »

Where's Easy??

I wonder if Jossy could print BFN document as supplement to his paper and distribute it to the island.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: July 26, 2006, 08:22:47 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Where's Easy??

I wonder if Jossy could print BFN document as supplement to his paper and distribute it to the island.

Oh man wouldnt that be great Twisted Evil

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: July 26, 2006, 08:29:30 PM »

To flying mermaid - I am " this pdh3 person" and I'd like to say, with all due respect, that you should walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you judge them.
I do not know if she reported it. But if she didn't, you have to think about what she must have felt like - scared and traumatized in a foreign country.
And even if she had reported it, in Aruba they would have done NOTHING ABOUT IT. It would not have made a difference, because they turn a blind eye to that sort of thing down there.
You can't be sure what you'd do if you were in the same situation. She may have been threatened. Who knows?
She is not responsible for acts perpetrated on anyone else - the criminals are, and the gov't that allows it to continue.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: July 26, 2006, 08:32:05 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
To flying mermaid - I am " this pdh3 person" and I'd like to say, with all due respect, that you should walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you judge them.
I do not know if she reported it. But if she didn't, you have to think about what she must have felt like - scared and traumatized in a foreign country.
And even if she had reported it, in Aruba they would have done NOTHING ABOUT IT. It would not have made a difference, because they turn a blind eye to that sort of thing down there.
You can't be sure what you'd do if you were in the same situation. She may have been threatened. Who knows?
She is not responsible for acts perpetrated on anyone else - the criminals are, and the gov't that allows it to continue.

I just have one question?? how did your friend know it was a goverment offical that raped her

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: July 26, 2006, 08:38:21 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

I just have one question?? how did your friend know it was a goverment offical that raped her

Maybe it wasn't a government official but a member of ALE?  Maybe he was wearing a uniform?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: July 26, 2006, 08:43:07 PM »

I agree with you.  And who knows if this High Ranking person wasn't a member of the police force.  Perhaps she knew nothing would be done.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: July 26, 2006, 08:44:09 PM »

oh my gosh...why did my avator come back?  does everyone have them now?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: July 26, 2006, 08:46:37 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

... maybe they are being restored "alphabetically"!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: July 26, 2006, 08:48:08 PM »

Cool!  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: July 26, 2006, 08:48:42 PM »

No.  I saw yours last night and tried to put mine up and it wouldn't allow me to.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: July 26, 2006, 08:49:32 PM »

Maybe so, Wreck, because I went to my profile and there was no avatar there  Shocked  so I tried to upload one and it wouldn't let me  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: July 26, 2006, 08:52:12 PM »

I "reloaded" mine and shazaam!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: July 26, 2006, 08:52:38 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Where's Easy??

Hi monkeys

I don't know if Easy is reading here this evening or not, but I just e-mailed him Buckeye's suggestion to make sure he saw it.

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: July 26, 2006, 08:53:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: July 26, 2006, 08:54:16 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

Or maybe when we post?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: July 26, 2006, 08:54:45 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"
The document came from posters on the BFN site. Some great people worked extremely hard on it and it is a devastating piece of work.

Literally too much to take. Seeing the Passion of the Christ again would be easier.

I know these people, and have never met more decent, caring and driven people in my life.

It's a testament to a democratic process on their own time, for no reward other than to bring Natalee home.

They deserve the utmost respect.

It is truly a masterpiece. Kudos to those who put it together.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: July 26, 2006, 08:56:01 PM »

Or maybe when we post?

I didn't reload mine.  It just appeared. ah..it is magical!  Does this mean I am special?  well, of course it does.  silly me.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: July 26, 2006, 08:56:20 PM »

Or maybe when we post?

In your profile there are 2 choices to upload your Avatar -- I used the "2nd" one (offsite).

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: July 26, 2006, 08:57:47 PM »

Well, I just tried again and it wouldn't let me....WAAAAHHHH!!!!  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.