April 19, 2024, 05:48:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On Duty Police Officer involved in sexual act goes free  (Read 2058 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« on: June 01, 2007, 09:34:57 PM »

We all know that many cops are corrupt. I should have scrolled past this disgusting post but I like to read what Nonesy says.

{{post deleted}}

It's a total waste of time to devote any further energy to this. Did we need to read this?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 10:07:36 PM »

Louise,
I agree this story is disgusting.

I think one of the reasons to post a sad story like this is to make females aware. There are good cops and bad cops. A female should never pull over for a cop in a secluded type area.
If I had been on that jury with what has been posted, I would have voted him guilty. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 11:25:05 PM »

Louise  Shocked honestly I was on conference calls today and didn't read the entire thing. I agree, i'll ask Klaas to remove it.

I guess daughter was stopped for the first time ever two days before Rick died by a cop who scared her, so she's sensitive to this issue now. she wasn't even sure from his dress in shorts and a polo shirt with a small emblem was a real cop? Gratefully she called me from the car right on front of him so he knew she had back-up. ever since she was attacked while jogging on her college campus life has never been the same.......

nonetheless I do apologize

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.