April 27, 2024, 12:50:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164732 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2007, 07:17:00 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
GEL  You got mail..  TY Klaas  Smile

Got it-thanks!

YW.. not much to look at and its kind of blurry..
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2007, 07:19:47 PM »

all this talk of trips sounds dreamy!!! i would love to travel all the time if i had the time and money...lol!!!
well...will just have to do with a little pretend traveling for now....on my way out to eat some Mexican food!!!!! later monkeys!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2007, 07:19:58 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
i felt fortunate....i only lost 120.00 in 4 days....as you can tell..i am not a big gambler!!! one of the ladies i went with was tho...omg...she can play 2 $5.00 slots at one time and not blink an eye Shocked

You have to play big to win big  Wink  Of course, if you don't win you lose big, lol  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2007, 07:20:48 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  I wish San was on to shoot me.. BRB
Step son called my cell and his car caught on fire..  on a BUSY Route nonetheless.. Fire trucks are there.. and he said its a goner..  Shocked
 Whole interior is gone.. and the fireman told him he can get into it to see if any of his personal crap is salvagable. His daddy.. my hubby is in the garage.. and not answering his cell.. gotta run up there.. cause he has to have it towed and wants it towed to my house?   Shocked  Damn kids.. Im telling yah................. Dunno how it caught fire either??  Rolling Eyes
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2007, 07:22:11 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hey y'all - take a look at the link below. I live in a very pretty town.  Very Happy

http://www.tnaqua.org/VisitorInfo/Riverfront.asp

It sure is colorful!  When mom and sis were here last weekend we drove over to a little town nestled along the eastern shore of Mobile Bay to take a look at the flowers and grab something to eat.  The town is known for planting flowers all over the downtown area for every season.  There is also a very good Italian restaurant overlooking the bay where we pigged out!

Here are a couple of pictures of the flowers.

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2007, 07:22:41 PM »

Step son called my cell and his car caught on fire..  on a BUSY Route nonetheless.. Fire trucks are there.. and he said its a goner..  Shocked
 Whole interior is gone.. and the fireman told him he can get into it to see if any of his personal crap is salvagable. His daddy.. my hubby is in the garage.. and not answering his cell.. gotta run up there.. cause he has to have it towed and wants it towed to my house?   Shocked  Damn kids.. Im telling yah................. Dunno how it caught fire either??  Rolling Eyes

angie...omg...your life is a soap opera right now....poor thing...i know its not any consolation but it will be better...maybe in about 5 years!!!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2007, 07:28:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Good for you Klaasend.
You need a break from us, eh ?
And that Elmer Fudd guy  Laughing  Laughing Somehow I cannot picture him in a hat like Elmer's.

Are you trying to say that Klaas won't be moderating from a laptop while she's in Vegas? Get outta here!  Shocked  Razz

I probably will take my laptop  Wink

There was a report on the news the other day that 1 out of 5 people now take a laptop on vacation and 4 out of 5 take a cell.  Getting away ain't like it used to be! lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2007, 07:32:02 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"

angie...omg...your life is a soap opera right now....poor thing...i know its not any consolation but it will be better...maybe in about 5 years!!!

back.. his exhaust manifold ? something about that and going up into the dashboard and burning wires?  I dont know crap about cars.. he talked to his dad.. so now we will have a burnt peice of shit here.  Rolling Eyes
 CUZ I am gonna run away.  LOL  God BLESS YOU.. when I think about what YOU guys have been through.. things like these should not bother me. Sad
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2007, 07:34:27 PM »

Easy - those pictures are gorgeous! Thanks for posting them.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2007, 07:35:23 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Good for you Klaasend.
And that Elmer Fudd guy  Laughing  Laughing Somehow I cannot picture him in a hat like Elmer's.

Are you trying to say that Klaas won't be moderating from a laptop while she's in Vegas? Get outta here!  Shocked  Razz

There was a report on the news the other day that 1 out of 5 people now take a laptop on vacation and 4 out of 5 take a cell.  Getting away ain't like it used to be! lol

That is so true Mike!   I can do without a PC if I go away.. but my cell is a must in case of an emergency.. WTF did we all do years ago when cells didnt exsist?  Mine is like part of my anatomy.. lol
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2007, 07:37:15 PM »

That is so true Mike!   I can do without a PC if I go away.. but my cell is a must in case of an emergency.. WTF did we all do years ago when cells didnt exsist?  Mine is like part of my anatomy.. lol

I'm totally addicted to my laptop. I can't imagine traveling without it.  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2007, 07:38:14 PM »

That's a beautiful little town.  Always a pleasure to go there on a Sunday afternoon and look in the store windows.  One art store has a huge cat that likes to sit in the front window.  I couldn't get a good shot of that, because the cat wouldn't pose for me! lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2007, 07:39:42 PM »

I'm totally addicted to my laptop. I can't imagine traveling without it.  Embarassed

LOL    Wink  Ohy for crying out loud.. I am gonna scream BRB again
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2007, 07:40:09 PM »

That's a beautiful little town.  Always a pleasure to go there on a Sunday afternoon and look in the store windows.  One art store has a huge cat that likes to sit in the front window.  I couldn't get a good shot of that, because the cat wouldn't pose for me! lol

I love little shops that have animals in them. We have a bookstore here that the owner brings her cat to. It makes the shop feel so cozy!

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2007, 07:40:27 PM »

Here's one for all you baseball fans, lol  :lol:

Minor League Manager Has Major League Meltdown

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hUcFWPgB8oY

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,277393,00.html
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2007, 07:41:54 PM »

I saw that on the news earlier.  That guy needs a check-up! lol lol lol
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2007, 07:42:35 PM »

Good for you Klaasend.

lol..I don't have one but both my girls do and sometimes I think it's part of their head cuz they're always talking on them Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2007, 07:48:09 PM »

What a nut!  Shocked

The back of his shirt says Wellman, but I think he is a Sickman.

I Stand With The Girl
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2007, 07:50:40 PM »

LOL..Windy City asks at FOB "Where's the hidey hole"
and he also asks:
There's way too many people lurking and not enough posting.  Can I come down?  C'mon guys.  What gives?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2007, 07:52:00 PM »

Wow, he had quite a routine...I've seen dirt kicked on home plate & bases pulled up, but not all in one rant.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.