April 27, 2024, 05:15:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164750 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2007, 08:28:32 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

Sorry Sam!  I think Scrux Roger also uses the name Sam and I have not really figured him out.  Except on occasion he states his theories as facts and that is bothersome.

Well I seldom post on the front page but I hae seen post on there by a Sam. If I do post on FP I add the SM so folks will know it is me.

I think we all know the facts. J2k are guilty at least JVDS. We may not know all the details. H*** Joran has told so many stories evn he may no longer know the details. Confused  Confused

Hi Sam,

I think Joran is crazy enough to convince himself that whatever is most convenient for him at any given moment is also the truth.

When I was reading that Panorama interview I kept thinking he didn't want to answer some questions because he couldn't remember what story was in the book.  Then I thought if that book had his best thought out and edited version of events that guy is one major dumba$$!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: June 02, 2007, 08:30:06 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Just caught up reading!!!  I want some of this love that is being passed around and I definitely want to go somewhere, anywhere will do!!!!  BRB I gotta restart this computer cause is acting stupid!!!!

Hi Casa and Sam..  Smile    Casa I just got off the phone with the CUZ.. Smile
 She is such a sweetheart.. Sighhhhhhhh
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: June 02, 2007, 08:31:18 PM »

Sorry Sam!  I think Scrux Roger also uses the name Sam and I have not really figured him out.  Except on occasion he states his theories as facts and that is bothersome.

Well I seldom post on the front page but I hae seen post on there by a Sam. If I do post on FP I add the SM so folks will know it is me.

I think we all know the facts. J2k are guilty at least JVDS. We may not know all the details. H*** Joran has told so many stories evn he may no longer know the details. Confused  Confused

Hi Sam,

I think Joran is crazy enough to convince himself that whatever is most convenient for him at any given moment is also the truth.

When I was reading that Panorama interview I kept thinking he didn't want to answer some questions because he couldn't remember what story was in the book.  Then I thought if that book had his best thought out and edited version of events that guy is one major dumba$$!

Yep - he acts like he's already fried his brain, and he's only 19. I hate to see what he'll be like a few years from now.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: June 02, 2007, 08:31:55 PM »

Warning:  Don't eat my NEW breakfast sandwich first thing in the morning on an empty stomach!  It will follow you around the rest of the day!   Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: June 02, 2007, 08:33:24 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Here's one for all you baseball fans, lol  :lol:

Minor League Manager Has Major League Meltdown

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hUcFWPgB8oY

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,277393,00.html

OMG we were watching the same thing...lmao!!!!

Laughing  You and klaas got ESP!   Laughing  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: June 02, 2007, 08:33:49 PM »

Opri is on Geraldo! lol
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: June 02, 2007, 08:34:33 PM »

I lived about 40 miles away from San Francisco back in my single days as well as after I married. I love Frisco. We do go back occasionaly. If at all possible take time to go to the Haight Ashbury section. Ashbury has some beautiful old Victorian houses.

Just a swinging with the tribe
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: June 02, 2007, 08:35:23 PM »

If you're goin to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you"re goin to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some gentle people there

For those who come to San Francisco
Summertime will be a love-in there
In the streets of San Francisco
Gentle people with flowers in their hair

All across the nation, such a strange vibration
People in motion
There's a whole generation with a new explanation
People in motion, people in motion

For those who come to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you come to San Francisco
Summer time will be a love-in there

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: June 02, 2007, 08:37:51 PM »

Some times I think he was too messed up that night to remember the details and that someone else took care of things after they got him away from the location.

I have had that thought, too, Easy....somebody knows...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: June 02, 2007, 08:38:42 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "casa"
Just caught up reading!!!  I want some of this love that is being passed around and I definitely want to go somewhere, anywhere will do!!!!  BRB I gotta restart this computer cause is acting stupid!!!!

Hi Casa and Sam..  Smile    Casa I just got off the phone with the CUZ.. Smile
 She is such a sweetheart.. Sighhhhhhhh

Hi Angie! Yes, Cuz is the best!!!  My baby girl still misses her and working for her!! She talks about it a lot.  It was a good time in my baby's life and the cuz helped it to be better.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: June 02, 2007, 08:39:29 PM »

Thanks Sam and Casa - I'm definitely feeling the wub for San Francisco now.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2007, 08:40:40 PM »

{{edit - let's not link to FOB}}

OMG  Read this shit???????????  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2007, 08:43:03 PM »

Posted by Seawolf at FOB:

LEAKED INFO FROM MOUNTAIN BROOK THAT JORAN MET SECRETLY WITH BETH AND HAS BASICALLY BLAMED THE WHOLE DISSAPEARANCE OF NATALEE ON SATISH AND DEEPAK......i cannot confirm this but came form a very very close the situation source.......

I got an IM from someone who sent me this and the link  Shocked
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: June 02, 2007, 08:43:44 PM »

OMG  Read this shit???????????  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

You think Seawolf might be pulling someone's leg?

I Stand With The Girl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: June 02, 2007, 08:44:25 PM »

Also BT, I do not know for sure if it still exist but Esprit used to have thier corprate office in an old warehouse.

I will have to look it up. Anyway Doug Tomlinson the owner has a very large Amish quilt collection on display there. The designers have their small offices with these georgeous antique quilts to inspire them. The solid colors that are usually mixed with black become like Pop Art.

Just a swinging with the tribe
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: June 02, 2007, 08:44:44 PM »

LEAKED INFO FROM MOUNTAIN BROOK THAT JORAN MET SECRETLY WITH BETH AND HAS BASICALLY BLAMED THE WHOLE DISSAPEARANCE OF NATALEE ON SATISH AND DEEPAK......i cannot confirm this but came form a very very close the situation source.......

I don't doubt that he would love to blame the whole thing on the Kalpoes but I doubt he met secretly with Beth!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: June 02, 2007, 08:44:47 PM »

Thanks Sam and Casa - I'm definitely feeling the wub for San Francisco now.  Wink

I was there after graduatiog college...went with 5 other girls.  It was the first stop of a 2 week tour of CA, LV & AZ.  Loved San Fran, and would love to go back.  Now, wondering where all my pictures are...mmmm, Lombard Street, etc. That was long ago.  A young friend who I used to work with had to go there a week or so ago for a seminar/class....she booked the hotel online...said it was a dump and wasn't thrilled with her experience.  Seems you are staying in a better area....I hope you enjoy what you can in your spare time.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: June 02, 2007, 08:44:54 PM »

LOL..I just read that and moon said"you sre so full of shit" Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: June 02, 2007, 08:47:26 PM »

Thanks Angie. If anyone has an opinion on the credibility of *seawolf* i would love to hear it.  Arrow TIA
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: June 02, 2007, 08:47:33 PM »

Sam - the quilts sound beautiful!

2NJ - We're staying at a Holiday Inn on Fisherman's Wharf, and from the photos it looks quite nice. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.