April 27, 2024, 11:38:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164763 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2007, 09:12:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Is this info coming from Joran's book?  Why did he put those in his book, I wonder.....

So, does it sound like Joran knew they wouldn't find her at the lighthouse, or was he uncertain?

Yes, in his book. I haven't a clue.  It seems he has a bunch of the PV's in his book.  Maybe the author insisted?  I don't know.  He is a sociopath, IMO.

I could see him wanting to put PV's in his book if they made him look good, but so far they don't.  It is also funny that in the McGraw suit the Kalpoe attorney ask how the defense knows about some PV's, including the June 15th one and there it is in a book.  Strange.....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2007, 09:13:48 PM »

After a while Joran's mother came into the room. When she was in the room I heard her talk to someone who was involved in the search. I heard Joran's mother say they were buisy searching at the lighthouse. On a certain moment Joran asked his father: Dad if they find the girl at the lighthouse we are in trouble.His father answerd: "Yes then you are in trouble because you have stated that you have been there with the girl".
Joran asked his father after that: And if they don't find a body?

that's why he changes his story away from the lighthouse....duh!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: June 02, 2007, 09:13:59 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Thanks Angie. If anyone has an opinion on the credibility of *seawolf* i would love to hear it.  Arrow TIA

Seems to be the resident psychologist to the mentally disturbed.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: June 02, 2007, 09:14:18 PM »

Rob and Easy,
I know we have speculated so much on the videos of the lighthouse rock videos on what was being painted or what they were painting with. Just got a wild thought. What if they were using something on them to confuse the dogs? Maybe make the dogs crazy like. I know there are things you can use when you are trying to train your dogs to stay away from certain areas.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: June 02, 2007, 09:15:49 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Thanks Angie. If anyone has an opinion on the credibility of *seawolf* i would love to hear it.  Arrow TIA

IGS.. I dunno who the hell Seawolf is for sure? I do thave one thought about who it may be? I wont post it here.  I dont read at FOB often unless someone brings it up?  I am to the point where I dont much give a shit anymore. These games assholes play are gettig old.. yah know?  Rolling Eyes
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: June 02, 2007, 09:16:49 PM »

Sam- I have no idea.

Maybe DeVries will look at it????

+++

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: June 02, 2007, 09:17:06 PM »

Easy,you got a picture of me.I like that town,a lot.Question,from seawolf,"What was the first song played at the first Mnt.Brook Prom."My question for hockey fans,Which nhl teaM has the most French Canadiens.If answers are required,just ask.They named a cake after BT,I heard,moon pie,sorry hehehe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: June 02, 2007, 09:17:09 PM »

Ramm just posted this on the FP of SM - I thought it was pretty funny.  Posted under the Rudy Croes story about separating from the NL:  Laughing

bye, don’t let the door hit you in the behind when you walk out!!

See if the Netherlands cares Croes, just hope the Aruban people are ready for the introduction of “Venezuelan” rules on the island.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: June 02, 2007, 09:17:45 PM »

All this *body* talk early on is very damning.

And again  Arrow finding the *body*, dead or alive, is what an innocent person would want.

In this case the suspects are saying a lifetime of suspicion and doubt is preferable.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: June 02, 2007, 09:17:55 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Sam- I have no idea.

Maybe DeVries will look at it????

You got mail
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: June 02, 2007, 09:18:13 PM »

Fox is teasin with a Natalee update.

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: June 02, 2007, 09:18:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Easy,you got a picture of me.I like that town,a lot.Question,from seawolf,"What was the first song played at the first Mnt.Brook Prom."My question for hockey fans,Which nhl teaM has the most French Canadiens.If answers are required,just ask.They named a cake after BT,I heard,moon pie,sorry hehehe

LOL, Tiger. I guess Moon Pie sounds better than Buttface cake.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: June 02, 2007, 09:18:28 PM »

Kimberly G is going to have something, but not sure what.  Probably the lawsuit thing again.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #193 on: June 02, 2007, 09:18:47 PM »

The latest on Natalee Holloway case coming up on Fox- LineUp

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: June 02, 2007, 09:18:53 PM »

Is this info coming from Joran's book?  Why did he put those in his book, I wonder.....

So, does it sound like Joran knew they wouldn't find her at the lighthouse, or was he uncertain?

Yes, in his book. I haven't a clue.  It seems he has a bunch of the PV's in his book.  Maybe the author insisted?  I don't know.  He is a sociopath, IMO.

I could see him wanting to put PV's in his book if they made him look good, but so far they don't.  It is also funny that in the McGraw suit the Kalpoe attorney ask how the defense knows about some PV's, including the June 15th one and there it is in a book.  Strange.....
I agree with Klaas, the author of the book wanted the PVs thrown in. She herself probably even feels that Joran did something bad and wanted to prove it by throwing that in. Even the latest interview I could tell that they want the world to see what Joran is really like. He thinks that they do this stuff cause they like him. I think they do these interviews and the book and all to show us what he is really like, let us read between the lines. That is sure my take on it.   IMO
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: June 02, 2007, 09:21:39 PM »

yes,I thought so ,also.I have seen Moon Pies and RC colas for sale.Saw Mr Brooks today,a good flick,starts at a meeting,and after the serenity prayer the fun starts.point of movie,includes how far would you go to save a child,even an evil child.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: June 02, 2007, 09:21:42 PM »

Ramm just posted this on the FP of SM - I thought it was pretty funny.  Posted under the Rudy Croes story about separating from the NL:  Laughing

See if the Netherlands cares Croes, just hope the Aruban people are ready for the introduction of “Venezuelan” rules on the island.

LOL  Next he will be calling for a boycott!!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #197 on: June 02, 2007, 09:22:04 PM »

Hmm... maybe Ramm is getting tired of defending the indefensible? Nahhhh!!!..

Kinda funny that a Dutchie would get the 'I'll take my ball and go home' attitude after only two years. If we can't have it, no one can.

Earth To Ramm- Believe it or not there are actually people in Venezuela fighting for their freedom and challenging the corrupt Chavez. Something sorely lacking on Aruba... I'll remind you is a Dutch Colony....

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #198 on: June 02, 2007, 09:22:09 PM »

Kimberly G is going to have something, but not sure what.  Probably the lawsuit thing again.

I'm always behind.  I was reading back when I heard it, shoulda known others would have heard it too.

I am hoping she brings up a little about the Panorama article, but big doubts on that.   I did email her last night.

Ok, back to catching up.  Not too far behind...

BTW - I wub you ALL too!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: June 02, 2007, 09:25:22 PM »

Well, Deepak is talking about Tuesday (?) June 2nd?  Anita comes in the room?? Is this supposed to be Wednesday (which was June 2) or did Anita come home early from Holland.  Did they put the posters up at school Tues or Wed??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.