April 28, 2024, 05:25:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164772 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: June 03, 2007, 10:27:29 AM »

Someone at RU made a nice tribute to the Monkeys in the reward thread.  Question is, why did BT’s avatar show up twice?  Shocked
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #361 on: June 03, 2007, 10:32:12 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Goodmorning all!

For those of you with the stomach to do so, please go to RU and the nataleehollowayreward.com thread and look at Abarth's last post.  

Looks as though he's implying he got the link from SM, which of course is a lie but he sure went to alot of trouble to imply it. Shocked

LMAO!!!! my status must be slippin' Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 03, 2007, 10:34:54 AM »

Quote from: Easywriter
When a law firm requests donation for the legal defense of a particular client, do they have to make any type of disclosure about those funds?  If not, how would anyone know how the money is being spent?

Also, why do the offices of Taco Joe list the van der slots as one of their notable criminal cases, when Taco represented them in a civil action?

I think a web site should be created demanding accountability!   Cool[/
[/i]quote]

I agree.  Maybe Abath and Medley will post it at their site (if Glenda says it's ok).
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: June 03, 2007, 10:36:02 AM »

What will we learn from Dr. Hodges tonight?  Can we send Dana some short, sweet questions to ask the guy?  Or has he already read our thoughts?   Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: June 03, 2007, 10:36:44 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
What will we learn from Dr. Hodges tonight?  Can we send Dana some short, sweet questions to ask the guy?  Or has he already read our thoughts?   Shocked

Laughing  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: June 03, 2007, 10:37:08 AM »

Goodmorning all!

For those of you with the stomach to do so, please go to RU and the nataleehollowayreward.com thread and look at Abarth's last post.  

Looks as though he's implying he got the link from SM, which of course is a lie but he sure went to alot of trouble to imply it. Shocked

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: June 03, 2007, 10:38:22 AM »

When I looked, I noted the date & time of the post.  It says 6/1/07 6:15pm.....when I went back and checked when Klaas posted it here, it says 6/1/07 at 6:09pm.....

Could this be why it's implied?  I know I went there to read, after it was brought up here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 03, 2007, 10:38:44 AM »

Someone at RU made a nice tribute to the Monkeys in the reward thread.  Question is, why did BT’s avatar show up twice?  Shocked

Cause I'm the cutest? Laughing

M***R Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:29 am    

Abarth when you put all of those pics up on one place it is in deed a scary site. And I would imagine that they all probably picked pics pretty close to the real thing! OMG you are creative Abarth! Well done!

I would just like to respond to that comment that I DO look exactly like my avatar, and Easy does too. We are proud of our distinct family characteristics, and know that those who make unkind comments are simply envious  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: June 03, 2007, 10:43:59 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Abarth when you put all of those pics up on one place it is in deed a scary site. And I would imagine that they all probably picked pics pretty close to the real thing! OMG you are creative Abarth! Well done!

I would just like to respond to that comment that I DO look exactly like my avatar, and Easy does too. We are proud of our distinct family characteristics, and know that those who make unkind comments are simply envious  Wink

Yes, I look just like my avatar and Jan's post is clearly a display of bigotry and prejudicial treatment of a particular sector of society!   Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: June 03, 2007, 10:44:02 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
When I looked, I noted the date & time of the post.  It says 6/1/07 6:15pm.....when I went back and checked when Klaas posted it here, it says 6/1/07 at 6:09pm.....

Could this be why it's implied?  I know I went there to read, after it was brought up here.

Huh?  How could it be PM anything?  FYI - the time on my post reads 7:25am to me because I'm set up for pacific time.  Unless you log into Refugees the time you see will not be the correct time.  The time I see on Abarth's post is 9:19am (without logging in).

Edited to add:  If I were to log in and set my correct time it would have said 7:19am,  6 minutes prior to me posting it here.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: June 03, 2007, 10:45:21 AM »

About Dr. Andrew G. Hodges
•Board certified psychiatrist (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology)

•Former Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine

•Outstanding Clinician’s Award 1995, International Society of Communicative Psychoanalysis & Psychotherapy

•Member, American Psychiatric Association

•Private Practice of Psychiatry (including Forensic Psychiatry) Birmingham, Alabama
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: June 03, 2007, 10:46:25 AM »

Deetch had a new post yesterday... in case you have not seen it....

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: June 03, 2007, 10:46:39 AM »

Yes, I look just like my avatar and Jan's post is clearly a display of bigotry and prejudicial treatment of a particular sector of society!   Cool

Absolutely, Easy! I believe I might see a lawsuit in someone's future.  Wink

Maybe we could start a website to collect donations to pay the attorney.  Think Taco would be interested in taking the case?  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: June 03, 2007, 10:48:27 AM »

Huh?  How could it be PM anything?  FYI - the time on my post reads 7:25am to me because I'm set up for pacific time.  Unless you log into Refugees the time you see will not be the correct time.  The time I see on Abarth's post is 9:19am (without logging in).

I see the same time not logged in for Abarth's post.  I was referring to the original post made by Abarth, not the current one.   So, if I don't log in here, it won't be the right time?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: June 03, 2007, 10:50:04 AM »

•Former Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine

•Outstanding Clinician’s Award 1995, International Society of Communicative Psychoanalysis & Psychotherapy

•Private Practice of Psychiatry (including Forensic Psychiatry) Birmingham, Alabama

I know of two BOARDS he could certify.  Very Happy

He could do group session and charge like 100 per hour and they could all pass around the LOVE Sieve.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: June 03, 2007, 10:50:42 AM »

I see the same time not logged in for Abarth's post.  I was referring to the original post made by Abarth, not the current one.   So, if I don't log in here, it won't be the right time?

That's correct, if you don't log in you won't get the correct time unless that time happens to be in your time zone.  Looks like the forum is set to Central time because without logging in it's 2 hours ahead of my time.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: June 03, 2007, 10:51:54 AM »

Absolutely, Easy! I believe I might see a lawsuit in someone's future.  Wink

Maybe we could start a website to collect donations to pay the attorney.  Think Taco would be interested in taking the case?  Very Happy

I'm sure he would be interested in taking the donations!   Mad
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: June 03, 2007, 10:53:35 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

I know of two BOARDS he could certify.  Very Happy

He could do group session and charge like 100 per hour and they could all pass around the LOVE Sieve.

Yep, those boards are definitely certifiable! lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: June 03, 2007, 10:56:44 AM »

Posted by eae at FOB - this ought to bring SandraK out Laughing

eae wrote:
Posted: Sun Jun 3rd, 2007 07:45 am   Quote     Reply  

Hey Everyone,

I have seen so much mention of a guy named Lorenzo...who, exactly, is he, and what does he have to do with this case? I'm confused
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: June 03, 2007, 10:56:54 AM »

DeVries should be on in about 30 min.  Wonder if Robert will see/hear anything new.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.