April 28, 2024, 08:30:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164776 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: June 03, 2007, 11:34:21 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I didn't realize that many of us have been doing "thought prints" for the past two years!

The falling down stuff has always stuck out in my mind and to me it indicated some type of trauma Natalee suffered that night/morning.

Hodges also uses examples on his website with 'shark' references...eery coincidence?

What does he say about sharks.  That has always been so crazy and yet it has been around from the beginning.  Wants to go see sharks at 1:30 in the morning after dancing the night away with her classmates.  Only in Aruba would someone come up with that BS.

What is a “Thoughtprint?”
A thoughtprint is unconscious communication hidden within verbal or written communication.

The unconscious mind is communicates constantly and typically hides its messages in verbal or written communication generated by the conscious mind. We don’t always say what we mean. These unconscious communications are what is called Thoughtprints.

To understand thoughtprints and discern what is really being said we must pay attention to the big idea, not necessarily the literal idea. Pay attention to the subject a person introduces. The subject may introduce it through denial: “There are no sharks on the island.” Or by linking it to someone else: “Beverly was talking about seeing the sharks.” The key idea in this case is “sharks.” By paying close attention to the big ideas we get a clear idea what subject matter is on the speakers mind.

Every idea introduced must be taken as an unconscious part of them: They are unconsciously talking about themselves. In the above case the key thoughtprint “sharks” could suggest that the speaker is confessing he is the shark.

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/thoughtprint.html

My thought print is that Joran is saying he wanted to feed her to the sharks and in his mind she asked for it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: June 03, 2007, 11:50:06 AM »

Did everyone go back to bed?

So, this afternoon we might get an update on the DeVries report and tonight Dana will delve into "Thought Prints" and something else.  Is that about right?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: June 03, 2007, 11:53:05 AM »

Did everyone go back to bed?

So, this afternoon we might get an update on the DeVries report and tonight Dana will delve into "Thought Prints" and something else.  Is that about right?

Yep - DeVries show should air in about 2 1/2 hours or so.  It's supposed to be a repeat but we are hoping for some updates.

Then we have tonights Dana show.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: June 03, 2007, 12:00:54 PM »

Easy- I was doing some chores.

This will be an interesting week in my opinion. Next Saturday is the 9th. They will either need to charge the suspects with the other crimes that do not include murder, or lose them.

I think this will be a BIG week.  

And if they don't charge em, how will they build a case that ramps up to murder?
It will be an interesting week....I just hope somewhere along the line... is the Justice for Natalee.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #404 on: June 03, 2007, 12:15:24 PM »

Hey guys!
I spent some time early this morning trying to figure out what we know about the DeVries interview and see here that it will repeat in about 2 hours. Has it already aired (I know the original aired some time ago, but I mean the one with updates since Joran's book).

Klaas? Did you know that there is only one page of your posts available when I pull it up from your profile?  Shocked

Now how am I supposed to look up something when I've only got one page?  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: June 03, 2007, 12:17:40 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Easy- I was doing some chores.

This will be an interesting week in my opinion. Next Saturday is the 9th. They will either need to charge the suspects with the other crimes that do not include murder, or lose them.

I think this will be a BIG week.  

And if they don't charge em, how will they build a case that ramps up to murder?
It will be an interesting week....I just hope somewhere along the line... is the Justice for Natalee.

I hope you are right!  

The Rudy Croes thing might get interesting.  Some of the nutz at FOB were saying Rudy was AVP and a big pal of Jossy Mansur.  Are they that stupid, or just that uninformed? lol  Incredible……

I need to do chores, but I have been watching cooking with cleavage Giada and now I am hungry…… yeah, that too.   Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: June 03, 2007, 12:17:41 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hey guys!
I spent some time early this morning trying to figure out what we know about the DeVries interview and see here that it will repeat in about 2 hours. Has it already aired (I know the original aired some time ago, but I mean the one with updates since Joran's book).

Klaas? Did you know that there is only one page of your posts available when I pull it up from your profile?  Shocked

Now how am I supposed to look up something when I've only got one page?  Laughing

If you use the "search" area to look for my posts there are 876 pages  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: June 03, 2007, 12:20:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hey guys!

AH, I see what you mean.  Must be a glitch in the software.  I'll let Tom know about it.  I think if you give a specific word to search though you may find it.  Are you looking for the old DeVries show?  Might be easier to check the front page of SM in November 2006?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: June 03, 2007, 12:22:09 PM »

Hey guys!

AH, I see what you mean.  Must be a glitch in the software.  I'll let Tom know about it.  I think if you give a specific word to search though you may find it.  Are you looking for the old DeVries show?  Might be easier to check the front page of SM in November 2006?

Here is the link to the SM front page post regarding the DeVries show.  At the very bottom I believe there is a link to the show.

http://tinyurl.com/ysdgsc
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: June 03, 2007, 12:25:11 PM »

Hey guys!

Here is the link to the SM front page post regarding the DeVries show.  At the very bottom I believe there is a link to the show.

http://tinyurl.com/ysdgsc

And here is the thread we had on the DeVries show:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=587
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: June 03, 2007, 12:26:09 PM »

I heard Medley was spotted having breakfast at a sidewalk cafe this morning.  Maybe not......

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: June 03, 2007, 12:28:06 PM »

I heard Medley was spotted having breakfast at a sidewalk cafe this morning.  Maybe not......

Well then there's no wonder she's so envious of how good I look in my topless ballet attire.  Wink  Cool

I Stand With The Girl
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: June 03, 2007, 12:28:22 PM »

Klass,you have mail.Easy,that was good.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: June 03, 2007, 12:29:15 PM »

Bt,please don't go there,we don't want to make others mad.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: June 03, 2007, 12:29:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Bt,please don't go there,we don't want to make others mad.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: June 03, 2007, 12:31:36 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Well then there's no wonder she's so envious of how good I look in my topless ballet attire.  Wink  Cool

That thong is a brave thong!   Shocked
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: June 03, 2007, 12:34:11 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

That thong is a brave thong!   Shocked

And a strong thong!  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: June 03, 2007, 12:37:31 PM »

Easy, that picture is a walking appetite suppressant. If I had to look at her in that attire in an outdoor cafe...POOF...just lost my appetite Wink

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: June 03, 2007, 12:40:50 PM »

I have a friend who is a good person, but is also a bit strange. She is a physician and also a successful science fiction writer. Many years ago, when we were both much younger, she used to drag me to 3-day science fiction conventions with her. There were a lot of people there who didn't quite fit in with the rest of society. They were mainly overweight, unkempt, socially inept, etc. Some of them were so contrary that they would argue with a sign post and go the wrong way. I used to see the same people at all the different conventions, but I haven't had any contact with  them in years.

I think I know now where to go now to find them if I want to contact them again.  Cool

I Stand With The Girl
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #419 on: June 03, 2007, 01:10:36 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Easy, that picture is a walking appetite suppressant. If I had to look at her in that attire in an outdoor cafe...POOF...just lost my appetite Wink

Lmaoooooooo!! ITA!! I will now skip lunch......

The 'monkey avy post' at RU is just more proof of how demented those people really are....makes me ill.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.