April 27, 2024, 11:52:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164764 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: June 03, 2007, 03:29:29 PM »

Well whatever about the Devries, but how can they make these assumptions about the 2.) when everyone involved lied and did not get the girl help, if that was the case .
My " thoughtprints" tell me she was injured during the commission of a crime, else why Deepak and Satish ???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: June 03, 2007, 03:29:59 PM »

Water and electricity increase with 12 percent  

ORANJESTAD – Consumers of water and electricity will notice an increase of more or less 12 percent on this month’s utility bill.  Water- and Electricity Company WEB increased the tariffs again in June.  This is due to the increased oil price on the world market.  

The company emphasizes that the price for water consumption won’t increase for 40 percent of the households, because this group does not consume more than 12 cube of water per month.  The tariffs remain the same for this quantity.  The WEB bases the tariff for 12 cube water on a fixed fuel price of 35 dollars per oil barrel for the production of water.  The tariff for more than 12 cube of water and for electricity is based on 51 dollars that WEB pays for one barrel oil.  That is about 23 percent more than what the company had paid for one barrel in May.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: June 03, 2007, 03:30:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Per Ramm at BFN:

second part focused among others on:

1. the shoe story

2. the fact that the police believe that Natalee was never at the beach but rather at Joran's apartment, that she had consensual sex with him and might have died due to her taking too much drugs and alcohol, making it an accidental death.

I think this is what Joran confessed to on June 10th.  I think he and Deepak admitted to consenual sex (because Steve Cohen said two of them did when he spoke in Peurto Rico and because initially, only Deepak and Joran had attornies..not Satish). IMO
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: June 03, 2007, 03:31:03 PM »

2. the fact that the police believe that Natalee was never at the beach but rather at Joran's apartment, that she had consensual sex with him and might have died due to her taking too much drugs and alcohol, making it an accidental death.

And the body is missing because...?

Hope DeVries is talking about ALE and not KLPD.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: June 03, 2007, 03:36:05 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

And the body is missing because...?

Hope DeVries is talking about ALE and not KLPD.

I don't think he did.  I asked Ramm if anything new was said and haven't heard back from him yet.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: June 03, 2007, 03:36:10 PM »

So, Natalee was completely coherent, went to Joran’s place, had consensual sex and then dropped dead due to an overdose of alcohol and drugs.  Just how does that add up?

What do any of these people know that we don’t?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: June 03, 2007, 03:37:40 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
So, Natalee was completely coherent, went to Joran’s place, had consensual sex and then dropped dead due to an overdose of alcohol and drugs.  Just how does that add up?

This same information was relayed in the first broadcast.  I don't think DeVries believes it, he's only relaying what ALE's view was.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: June 03, 2007, 03:39:21 PM »

Need to run out for a while, be back in about an hour or so.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: June 03, 2007, 03:42:50 PM »

What ALE does know, or thinks, is that an accidental death makes them look better than a botched murder case.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: June 03, 2007, 03:49:28 PM »

Kat,the Ducks,do.It was a suprise to me.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: June 03, 2007, 03:50:24 PM »

What ALE does know, or thinks, is that an accidental death makes them look better than a botched murder case.

Funny how Medley hated Devries and called him a lying pos that robbed Joran's apartment after his first report and now she says that what he says is proof positive that Paulus was not at the blackjack table.

What a dingbat!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: June 03, 2007, 04:01:15 PM »

Medley!  If Sam R and Sandra K want a reward, maybe they should check with the Van Der Sloots and see what they are paying for misinformation these days.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: June 03, 2007, 04:15:53 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Kat,the Ducks,do.It was a suprise to me.

Really !
I worked with hockey nuts and hockey mumma nuts. Man  worked closely with was a coach for Team Canada and still coaches.
Used to go to hockey games when the ' boys ' we knew were playing.
It was also a social thing. Many hockey parties. Only time my interest was peaked recently was when the Junior games were on. That is good hockey.
Now because of GD and her gymastics and soccer, interests lie elsewhere.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: June 03, 2007, 04:17:46 PM »

Per Rubina on BFN

Well, just watched the whole show on sbs6...it was more than a year ago i visited this forum. At that time i was to confused to have an opinion on this case.

To me it's pretty obvious now that all the answers for the dissapearing of Natalee lies within Joran and his family.

Greetz from the Netherlands
Rubina
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: June 03, 2007, 04:21:14 PM »

Medley!  If Sam R and Sandra K want a reward, maybe they should check with the Van Der Sloots and see what they are paying for misinformation these days.

Waht a LOAD. I had to say that because Robots isn't here.
I have been spending way too much time over there past week. Makes me ill that ppl like that are using up resources of my planet like air to breathe. I feel like a not better person for even reading that type of slime and getting pissed off because of it.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: June 03, 2007, 04:26:33 PM »

Per Rubina on BFN

Well, just watched the whole show on sbs6...it was more than a year ago i visited this forum. At that time i was to confused to have an opinion on this case.

To me it's pretty obvious now that all the answers for the dissapearing of Natalee lies within Joran and his family.

Greetz from the Netherlands
Rubina

Did he comment on the book or anything new?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: June 03, 2007, 04:27:57 PM »

Per Ramm on BFN

In reality this was just a repeat of his show from half a year ago with about a minute or 2 at the end where he spoke about Joran's book and his lying personality, he commented on Joran admitting he was behind the pictures and that all this lying makes him very suspicious.

That was about it with regard to the show, nothing much in the way of new information i am sorry to say.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: June 03, 2007, 04:31:12 PM »

Per Ramm on BFN

In reality this was just a repeat of his show from half a year ago with about a minute or 2 at the end where he spoke about Joran's book and his lying personality, he commented on Joran admitting he was behind the pictures and that all this lying makes him very suspicious.

That was about it with regard to the show, nothing much in the way of new information i am sorry to say.

Thanks
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #498 on: June 03, 2007, 04:37:25 PM »

I've just joined, but have been reading here for a long time.

Decided to stick my toe in the water and see how it feels Wink

Came here from a link at BFN....you have a very nice bunch here in the cage.

CBB...I think, I have an avitar I'd like to use, but alas don't have that particular savy. If I email it to someone...hint...hint....pretty please may I get some help?

Oh....BTW, Joran's book will be his unwinding....POS that he is, he can't stop the diarrhea of the mouth.

Destiny.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: June 03, 2007, 04:42:24 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
I've just joined, but have been reading here for a long time.

Decided to stick my toe in the water and see how it feels Wink

Came here from a link at BFN....you have a very nice bunch here in the cage.

CBB...I think, I have an avitar I'd like to use, but alas don't have that particular savy. If I email it to someone...hint...hint....pretty please may I get some help?

Oh....BTW, Joran's book will be his unwinding....POS that he is, he can't stop the diarrhea of the mouth.

Destiny.....

Nice to "meet" you Destiny.  Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.