April 27, 2024, 02:32:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164737 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: June 03, 2007, 09:48:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I was lost on his "container" profiling but I agree about Joran.  I also agree it's most likely she is in the ocean now.

As far as the Deepak emails go, I do believe Deepak sent them.  The body of the email itself was most likely drafted by either Paul or Joran van der Sloot, IMO.

Even so the wording means that whoever drafted the email are just as guilty which would fit with our understanding of the 4 involved IMO

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: June 03, 2007, 09:50:02 PM »

the DUTCH team could have shut this down weeks ago

they have not done that

its good

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: June 03, 2007, 09:50:08 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Apologizing now  for typos and ect. I could not keep up! Sorry  Embarassed

thoughts ?

I thought it was very interesting Dana and TY for having the Dr on.
 Sorry.. had something to tend to here and I missed the segment after the dr's  Embarassed
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: June 03, 2007, 09:51:57 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
While I try to be open to everyone's theories, what I've always come back to thinking is that something happened at the rocks, she died either there or in Deepak's car, and she was put in the ocean in the fish trap.

Dr. Hodges theory doesn't include anything to do with the rocks, but it does make sense to me.

I have always felt that something significant happend at Arashi Beach.  There is no other explanation for Deepak's urinating statementS hence the alibi for being there out of his vehicle.

I agree BT and Grande - something happened at the rocks and Arashi beach.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: June 03, 2007, 09:52:15 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
There have been some real whack-o's attracted to this case and they have come up with some crazy, crazy stuff.  I don't understand this guy completely, but he didn't seem over the top crazy to me.

I wanted to generate discussion by having Hodges on, i think that was established. The H&C interview was a joke, here I gave him a opportunity to speak, he admits himself this probably would never get to a court room.
Speculation maybe, there are facts there too.
I hope I never offended anyone by having him on.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: June 03, 2007, 09:52:17 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Will someone please remind me what Dr. Hodges first name is? TY

Andrew

Thanks, Red. I'd like to try to read some more about him and his ideas.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: June 03, 2007, 09:52:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
I was lost on his "container" profiling but I agree about Joran.  I also agree it's most likely she is in the ocean now.

As far as the Deepak emails go, I do believe Deepak sent them.  The body of the email itself was most likely drafted by either Paul or Joran van der Sloot, IMO.

Even so the wording means that whoever drafted the email are just as guilty which would fit with our understanding of the 4 involved IMO

Absolutely true
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: June 03, 2007, 09:53:10 PM »

Let see where to start i don't even know where to begin these last days where so crazy for me i'm very tired haven't slept good in days

of couse you dont know where to start, thats because you have told so many lies its ridiculous

of course youre tired you pathetic loser. you cant sleep because you know you are a killer

of course its crazy.. because what you did was crazy

have not slept in days because your  GUILTY and evn you can not beleive what you have done

ROBOTS THOUGHTS  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: June 03, 2007, 09:54:58 PM »

There have been some real whack-o's attracted to this case and they have come up with some crazy, crazy stuff.  I don't understand this guy completely, but he didn't seem over the top crazy to me.

I wanted to generate discussion by having Hodges on, i think that was established. The H&C interview was a joke, here I gave him a opportunity to speak, he admits himself this probably would never get to a court room.

I thought it was very interesting.  I'm not sure about his new "science" but it was interesting.  The most interesting thing is that he used to communicate with Dan Rhiel and he survived that. lol
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 03, 2007, 09:55:16 PM »

Not positive on this but it seems like one of our Monkeys either knows Dr. Hodges or has met him.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: June 03, 2007, 09:55:40 PM »

OMG..  Heavens NO..  Not offended here at all.  Glad you gave him the time to speak.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: June 03, 2007, 09:56:15 PM »

I thought it was very interesting.  I'm not sure about his new "science" but it was interesting.  The most interesting thing is that he used to communicate with Dan Rhiel and he survived that. lol

Shocked  Very Happy  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: June 03, 2007, 09:56:39 PM »

Meant to comment on this also.  Cool
The mentioning of enclosed spaces -a room in a hotel etc., is symbolic of containment.  Of being inside a closed area or container.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: June 03, 2007, 09:58:24 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
she is in something

but i still say LAND

and i still say ABANDONED septic tank

easy to open, its quick and easily hidden

robots I agree with you that she is on land.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: June 03, 2007, 09:58:44 PM »

The mentioning of enclosed spaces -a room in a hotel etc., is symbolic of containment.  Of being inside a closed area or container.

Yes, I understand what he was saying but it seems far too interpretive for my logical brain.  I feel as though you could take almost any conversation and find containers in it.

I'm not doubting that there's a good possibility that Natalee was put in a container, just his methods of arriving at that conclusion.  

Does that make sense?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: June 03, 2007, 09:59:44 PM »

I was having a hard time understanding that too. and missed alot.. and hope Tyler did a better job. I have not read her post yet...
bad enough I typo.. and hard to post something That sounded confusing.. LOL

RED has a point.. anyone can go on a PC and pretend to be anyone.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: June 03, 2007, 10:00:35 PM »

I think it is harder for us to grasp as we (I) am not a psychiatrist or psychologist. But it makes sense to me.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: June 03, 2007, 10:01:40 PM »

Dana even though I had to rely on Tyler and Angie transcribing, It sounded like a very good program.I imagine it was insulting to him to be on the H and C program and not allowed time to speak.

Also like I keep repeating I think our speculating here for the past 2 years is also because we have also been reading between the lines on all of the stories.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: June 03, 2007, 10:02:26 PM »

Now you guys know why I was so confused...(throwing hands up in frustration)...I couldn't make heads or tails out of some of his reasoning.  I know what we all think and what he says is pretty much close to that too...we just arrived at that conclusion in various ways...none of which were considered "thought imprinting".

I give up trying to explain it...I think I would rather tango...at least I can understand my confusion.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: June 03, 2007, 10:02:32 PM »

Great show Dana and Red.A very astute man,with knowledge and some good points.Seemed to make good points and to know what he was talking about.it is up to Tim and the Dutch to prosecute the case
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.