April 27, 2024, 10:09:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164723 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: June 03, 2007, 11:06:14 PM »

Was the conversation, Natalee said her mother was Hitler's sister, or did Joran tell her he was Hitler and he was going to make her Hitler's sister...is it not true that Hitler raped his sister?

Let's go to slave.  Did Natalee say that in Alabama they would be slaves, or did they say, "in Alabama Black people are slaves, but tonight, you are going to be our slave... we are in Aruba and we are the masters..."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: June 03, 2007, 11:08:45 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
[quote="Grande
Honestly, I don't think Deepak had the time to drink much if any at all.  He may have taken a 'road soda' for the ride, but time did not allow for much drinking between Joran's and Arashi IMO.

If Deepak had pouring back a bunch of beer he might of had a frequent need to stop and take a leak, but whiskey and coke doesn't do that to a person.

So, the question is why did he even bring up the stop?[/quote]

Because Deepak lies about the little things, like the security guard lie when he described the uniform and the walkie talkie.  Deepak is not an outrageous liar the way Joran is.  He makes up little lies to make his story sound more plausible.  Like if he is "remembering to tell you the little things he must be telling the truth" type of lying.

Joran, on the other hand, tells BS lies that common sense can easily disspell.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: June 03, 2007, 11:09:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Rob - Dave didn't even get to Aruba until June 1 or 2.  There are several rock formations near the Lighthouse.  How would Dave have known back then where to look?  We didn't even know about it then?

Klaas- I'm telling you that Dave was there and he didn't see anything that looked like blood. They drove all over that area. ATVs and Quads.

Now maybe the ALE did cover over that crime scene with the dead bodies of people from the morgue at a later time... but who knows. How could anyone ever prove that.

I do know that Dave Holloway and his friends did traverse that entire area and did not see any blood there... those videos would have been shot around 6-9 to 6-10 like Ed said. And before that there was no way there was blood there....

I can't explain it, all I can do it tell you the truth. I have been all over these videos. What more can I say? I looked at the videos and I compared it to what I was told and I came to the conclusions that I have.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: June 03, 2007, 11:09:37 PM »

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: June 03, 2007, 11:09:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
at the risk of being accused of being an idiot, I am going to write two words and most of the men will know what I mean about Deepak and urine.

"Golden rain."

Yes, there are those who find urinating on others highly sexual as well as being urinated on, ditto other bodily functions.  Considered kinky by most like S&M, bondage, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: June 03, 2007, 11:10:37 PM »

Not one of us is a doctor so we do not know the condition nor capacity of Deepak's bladder but I suspect he had to throw up after what had happened, and they would find all that "shit..."  He experienced something that made him sick.  Out of fear DNA would be found, he said "urinate..."  vomit is now gone.  Vomit was probably just beer anyway, so DNA is DNA.  Or did they stop at a beach and clean their bodies and throw away something, like a belt?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #826 on: June 03, 2007, 11:12:06 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Rob - Dave didn't even get to Aruba until June 1 or 2.  There are several rock formations near the Lighthouse.  How would Dave have known back then where to look?  We didn't even know about it then?

Klaas- I'm telling you that Dave was there and he didn't see anything that looked like blood. They drove all over that area. ATVs and Quads.

Now maybe the ALE did cover over that crime scene with the dead bodies of people from the morgue at a later time... but who knows. How could anyone ever prove that.

I do know that Dave Holloway and his friends did traverse that entire area and did not see any blood there... those videos would have been shot around 6-9 to 6-10 like Ed said. And before that there was no way there was blood there....

I can't explain it, all I can do it tell you the truth. I have been all over these videos. What more can I say? I looked at the videos and I compared it to what I was told and I came to the conclusions that I have.

Is Ed Smit credible in your opinion??
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: June 03, 2007, 11:12:09 PM »

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: June 03, 2007, 11:12:19 PM »

something I just thought of,when we were in Germany and Amsterdam all the female bathrooms  had condom dispensers. I would imagine the mens would as well.

So Jorans excuse of not having a condom was crap.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: June 03, 2007, 11:12:40 PM »

"No, she was not ugly, she did not look like a whore, she was beautiful and she danced like an angel..."  

Now, he has placed her in Heaven.  It's late now.  It's December.  She has been through purgatory now and escaped the container.  She is an angel.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: June 03, 2007, 11:14:17 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
[quote="Grande
Honestly, I don't think Deepak had the time to drink much if any at all.  He may have taken a 'road soda' for the ride, but time did not allow for much drinking between Joran's and Arashi IMO.

If Deepak had pouring back a bunch of beer he might of had a frequent need to stop and take a leak, but whiskey and coke doesn't do that to a person.

So, the question is why did he even bring up the stop?

Because Deepak lies about the little things, like the security guard lie when he described the uniform and the walkie talkie.  Deepak is not an outrageous liar the way Joran is.  He makes up little lies to make his story sound more plausible.  Like if he is "remembering to tell you the little things he must be telling the truth" type of lying.

Joran, on the other hand, tells BS lies that common sense can easily disspell.[/quote]

Is there a reason he wanted people to think they were at that location?  Does being there prevent them from being elsewhere at a given time?  Did someone see Deepak's car at that location?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: June 03, 2007, 11:15:02 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

No!... hahahaha!!! he's NUTZ!

I laid a web and someone fell right into it. Thanks MB!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: June 03, 2007, 11:19:51 PM »

My point is that Dave didn't know about the rocks or the videos at that time.  He wouldn't have been looking for "dried blood".  There are many rock formations in that area and I don't see how he can say with 100% certainty that he knows there was nothing there.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: June 03, 2007, 11:20:03 PM »

Nite Monkeys

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: June 03, 2007, 11:21:31 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"

Who is speaking in the second paragraph?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: June 03, 2007, 11:21:39 PM »

Nite Yapperz
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: June 03, 2007, 11:23:55 PM »

A little old and slow here, what does that mean Rob?

Just a swinging with the tribe
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: June 03, 2007, 11:24:06 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
[quote="Grande

So, the question is why did he even bring up the stop?

Joran, on the other hand, tells BS lies that common sense can easily disspell.

Is there a reason he wanted people to think they were at that location?  Does being there prevent them from being elsewhere at a given time?  Did someone see Deepak's car at that location?[/quote]

All good questions.  If I were to believe they were never there I would assume he is lying to put himself there instead of somewhere else.  If he says he stopped to "take a pee" so that he has a reason for being there then I have to decide how much of what he is saying is a lie.  He was there for the purpose of what...dragging her dead body out to sea?  I can't think of anything they could have done in the short time it would have taken for him to empty his bladder and then leave.  I think he is lying about being there.  It makes the entire lie more believable if he makes up small details.  jmho

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: June 03, 2007, 11:24:23 PM »

HUH?  WTF you talkin about?  Who is MB? Sorry I am lost bigtime..
 email me if you dont wanna say here?  
 I am not directing this to you... but now is not the time to play games and its happening too much other places?  
 Can you splain?  Thanks
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: June 03, 2007, 11:26:31 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"

Some interesting interrogations occured immediately after this one by Deepak where Deepak showed investigators where he urinated.  Those included were Zuriel Yarzagary (3 statements within 48 hour time period and IMMEDIATELY after this particular statement by Deepak) and Rafael Solognier (CAR SEARCHED??).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.