April 27, 2024, 03:34:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164742 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: June 03, 2007, 11:28:29 PM »

He puked.  it's that simple.  He wanted to add that he was there in case someone saw him.  He stopped there and puked.  Puked, puked, you know like when you saw someone die it makes you sick at your stomach and you puke.  He cleaned the puke off him and he went home and cleaned the puke out of his car.  He wanted his car to be so clean it would be like the imaginary one, white.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: June 03, 2007, 11:30:33 PM »

These suspects seem to think if their details are a little on the salacious side, that some how makes them much more believable.

Joran not having sex because he didn't have a condom.  Deepak and his bladder activities.  Joran and his graphic and lurid details of what was happening in the back seat.

This reminds me of people in the past who have asked the cops to go easy on them because their alibi was that they were with another woman other than their wife and that is the reason they are behaving in a less than honest manner.

This likely makes no sense to anybody else but it is something I have always thought.  For example, Joran would never say the reason they didn't have sex is Natalee didn't want to.  He thinks not having a condom is more believable because is has that factor.  Something potentially embarrassing being used for behaving in an odd manner that appears to be obviously lying.

Not sure how to explain what I am trying to say but someone else may understand despite my inability to articulate what I think about this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: June 03, 2007, 11:30:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

My point is that Dave didn't know about the rocks or the videos at that time.  He wouldn't have been looking for "dried blood".  There are many rock formations in that area and I don't see how he can say with 100% certainty that he knows there was nothing there.

I think the best thing would be to ask when he is on Dana's show next. I think you will find out that his answers make it even more perplexing... and that is not to take anything away from Dave. All I am saying is it makes it harder to figure out what happened there..Natalee was abducted on Aruba. The stuff on the rocks doesn't happen until around 6-9 midnight or so. And the next morning Ed is filming.

It's confusing, but I think you will find out that Dave did not see any red substance on those rocks.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: June 03, 2007, 11:30:58 PM »

Angie and Tyler thanks for trans.

Dana > thanks

The guy was interesting. Somehow i had the feeling i had heard it all before. Oh yeah...right here on SM. We have covered it all.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: June 03, 2007, 11:31:27 PM »

Grande,

Do you know which of the three suspects tried to "off himself"?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: June 03, 2007, 11:32:35 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
He puked.  it's that simple.  He wanted to add that he was there in case someone saw him.  He stopped there and puked.  Puked, puked, you know like when you saw someone die it makes you sick at your stomach and you puke.  He cleaned the puke off him and he went home and cleaned the puke out of his car.  He wanted his car to be so clean it would be like the imaginary one, white.

If that's the case then Natalee would have passed away within minutes of leaving C&C's.  I don't believe that is the case.  FWIW, I believe something happened to Natalee @ Arashi, perhaps on the 'ERECTED' wall as stated by the reporting officers and seen in the image I posted.  This is the point where they panicked & called papa sloot.  JMO.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: June 03, 2007, 11:33:59 PM »

HI gang...

Is it too late to join in...

Thanks to Tylergal and Angie & the rest of the scribes.. and the DANA (I will listen to the podcast later)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: June 03, 2007, 11:34:04 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

My point is that Dave didn't know about the rocks or the videos at that time.  He wouldn't have been looking for "dried blood".  There are many rock formations in that area and I don't see how he can say with 100% certainty that he knows there was nothing there.

I think the best thing would be to ask when he is on Dana's show next. I think you will find out that his answers make it even more perplexing... and that is not to take anything away from Dave. All I am saying is it makes it harder to figure out what happened there..Natalee was abducted on Aruba. The stuff on the rocks doesn't happen until around 6-9 midnight or so. And the next morning Ed is filming.

It's confusing, but I think you will find out that Dave did not see any red substance on those rocks.

How do you know the STUFF or INCIDENT at the rocks didn't happen until June 9th or so?  It could have happened May 30th, IMO.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: June 03, 2007, 11:34:15 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Angie and Tyler thanks for trans.

Dana > thanks

The guy was interesting. Somehow i had the feeling i had heard it all before. Oh yeah...right here on SM. We have covered it all.

Hi Igs sweety,..  YW..
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: June 03, 2007, 11:36:19 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Grande,

Stop reading my mind! JK, I have been wondering that myself.  My guess is Satish.  Deepak knew he was 'unstable' imo thereby making every attempt to protect him from day one.   I don't get the feeling Joran or Deepak have the mental capacity or makeup to feel guilt or shame for their actions.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: June 03, 2007, 11:36:19 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
HI gang...

Is it too late to join in...

Thanks to Tylergal and Angie & the rest of the scribes.. and the DANA (I will listen to the podcast later)

Howdy Fart..
 I feel like I am in the freaking twilight zone ..........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: June 03, 2007, 11:36:28 PM »

<=== not Grande, but it you look at the placement of the suspects. Satish was the only only housed at KIA at the time and that is where the alleged suicide attempt occurred.

Deepak was at Bubali and Joran was at Noord.

That leaves only Satish and it makes sense with him seeing GHOSTS!

+++

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: June 03, 2007, 11:36:40 PM »

Rob, I've been lurking for a few minutes so I'm just going to jump in here and ask...how did Ed know to film there the next morning? Was he just riding by and saw some activity and start filming or did something/someone tip him off that something out of the ordinary was happening out at the rocks? TIA!

Bring Natalee home...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: June 03, 2007, 11:38:19 PM »

How do you know the STUFF or INCIDENT at the rocks didn't happen until June 9th or so?  It could have happened May 30th, IMO.

and how do you know this?

How did Ed Smit gett there on the night of the crime? HUH?

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: June 03, 2007, 11:39:04 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Grande,

Stop reading my mind! JK, I have been wondering that myself.  My guess is Satish.  Deepak knew he was 'unstable' imo thereby making every attempt to protect him from day one.   I don't get the feeling Joran or Deepak have the mental capacity or makeup to feel guilt or shame for their actions.

I agree with yah.. Satish.. and IIRC way back when.. it was said that it was someone in one of the certan jail areas. and I think others here.. figured out where the 3 iditos were.,.. and came to the conclusion it was him> I may be wrong.. but also.. wasnt he the one who said he was  haunted? Or saw ghosts?   Embarassed
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: June 03, 2007, 11:39:09 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Grande,

I agree.  So...I wonder if Hodges has spent any time researching Satish's statements?  If he was indeed there when "sonething bad happened" and he is using the same lies the Deepak probably told him to use, his conscience may reveal more.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: June 03, 2007, 11:39:25 PM »

well I see you did not answer my post.  Wink
Are you absolutley sure Dave was at the same rocks? also how quick can  someone find the date of the guy who was Supposedly killed by his wife? Columbian necktie style? Could the blood on the rocks be indirectly tied to Natalee? Could they have taken someone out and either beat them or killed them to keep there mouth shut?

Anna
I understood your post perfectly.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: June 03, 2007, 11:39:46 PM »

It was with Satish she died.  Deepak and Joran told Satish to take it out the girl had had enough.  She died with Satish raping her or forcing her to perform oral sex and she vomited and he would not take the "video" out and she choked in her own vomit.  Deepak stopped to vomit.  Satish saw her ghost, he saw her dying and choking and tried to kill himself.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: June 03, 2007, 11:39:49 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Rob, I've been lurking for a few minutes so I'm just going to jump in here and ask...how did Ed know to film there the next morning? Was he just riding by and saw some activity and start filming or did something/someone tip him off that something out of the ordinary was happening out at the rocks? TIA!

Mishy I still don't know. I think this new connection with Clyde Burke looks the best so far.

+++

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: June 03, 2007, 11:40:40 PM »

And i agree with those who say the Deepak E-mail was a combo effort.

All the gambling and A-student crap is straight from Prince Joran.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.