April 28, 2024, 02:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164767 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: June 03, 2007, 11:41:08 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "oldfart"
HI gang...

Is it too late to join in...

Thanks to Tylergal and Angie & the rest of the scribes.. and the DANA (I will listen to the podcast later)

Howdy Fart..
 I feel like I am in the freaking twilight zone ..........

Anigie..
You mean      Laughing
I had a hard time caching up  cause I had to select the page # greater than the owe I wanted.  Next took me to the latest page.
I figured out why but was going WTH... for a bit

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: June 03, 2007, 11:41:59 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"

My point is that Dave didn't know about the rocks or the videos at that time.  He wouldn't have been looking for "dried blood".  There are many rock formations in that area and I don't see how he can say with 100% certainty that he knows there was nothing there.

I think the best thing would be to ask when he is on Dana's show next. I think you will find out that his answers make it even more perplexing... and that is not to take anything away from Dave. All I am saying is it makes it harder to figure out what happened there..Natalee was abducted on Aruba. The stuff on the rocks doesn't happen until around 6-9 midnight or so. And the next morning Ed is filming.

It's confusing, but I think you will find out that Dave did not see any red substance on those rocks.

Rob, I've been lurking for a few minutes so I'm just going to jump in here and ask...how did Ed know to film there the next morning? Was he just riding by and saw some activity and start filming or did something/someone tip him off that something out of the ordinary was happening out at the rocks? TIA!

Probably Simian's source or Simian himself IMO...

Best and only image I can find of Clyde Burke who I suspect to be behind the Simian posts in some fashion;

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: June 03, 2007, 11:42:25 PM »

How do you know the STUFF or INCIDENT at the rocks didn't happen until June 9th or so?  It could have happened May 30th, IMO.

and how do you know this?

How did Ed Smit gett there on the night of the crime? HUH?

huh?

You said the blood (or whatever) got on the rocks June 9th.  I'm saying whatever happened in the rock area could have happened on May 30th.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: June 03, 2007, 11:42:51 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Grande,

Do you know which of the three suspects tried to "off himself"?

Stop reading my mind! JK, I have been wondering that myself.  My guess is Satish.  Deepak knew he was 'unstable' imo thereby making every attempt to protect him from day one.   I don't get the feeling Joran or Deepak have the mental capacity or makeup to feel guilt or shame for their actions.

I agree with yah.. Satish.. and IIRC way back when.. it was said that it was someone in one of the certan jail areas. and I think others here.. figured out where the 3 iditos were.,.. and came to the conclusion it was him> I may be wrong.. but also.. wasnt he the one who said he was  haunted? Or saw ghosts?   Embarassed

Angie,

I had forgotten about the ghosts.  Now there's a guilty conscience for you.  I don't think I even need any special training to figure that one.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: June 03, 2007, 11:43:13 PM »

How do you know the STUFF or INCIDENT at the rocks didn't happen until June 9th or so?  It could have happened May 30th, IMO.

Embarassed  Inquiring minds would like to know?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: June 03, 2007, 11:45:07 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
And i agree with those who say the Deepak E-mail was a combo effort.

All the gambling and A-student crap is straight from Prince Joran.

Yes it is.  Hard to believe Joran would use this occasion to try to enhance his own reputation but he has always done just that.  Another sick sick example is his claim he won money back for Natalee when in fact he lost $250 of his own money.

Some of it sounds like Paulus, too.  Deepak may have sent the actual email but the language sounds too refined for him based on the manner in which he gave the Skeeters interview.

That is what concerns me about the Dr Hodges analysis.  What if he is analyzing a group effort instead of the thoughts of just Deepak.

This was their walking script to commit to memory so they would all be pn the same page, literally.  And especially for Satish to commit to memory so he would not botch things up not telling the same story.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: June 03, 2007, 11:45:38 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

well I see you did not answer my post.  Wink
Are you absolutley sure Dave was at the same rocks? also how quick can  someone find the date of the guy who was Supposedly killed by his wife? Columbian necktie style? Could the blood on the rocks be indirectly tied to Natalee? Could they have taken someone out and either beat them or killed them to keep there mouth shut?

Anna
I understood your post perfectly.

I believe that guy was found around June 17th.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: June 03, 2007, 11:46:19 PM »

huh?

You said the blood (or whatever) got on the rocks June 9th.  I'm saying whatever happened in the rock area could have happened on May 30th.

Klaas, I know for a fact that Dave and his brothers were there on the second and they didn't see anything... so what ever happened, happened after the 6/2 to 6/5 time frame.

Klaas, if it happened on 5-30-2005, they would have seen it.. trust me I'm totally sure.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: June 03, 2007, 11:46:25 PM »

HI gang...

Is it too late to join in...

Thanks to Tylergal and Angie & the rest of the scribes.. and the DANA (I will listen to the podcast later)

Howdy Fart..
 I feel like I am in the freaking twilight zone ..........

Anigie..
You mean      Laughing
I had a hard time caching up  cause I had to select the page # greater than the owe I wanted.  Next took me to the latest page.
I figured out why but was going WTH... for a bit

Wink  Come sit by me... Im lost.. lol
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #869 on: June 03, 2007, 11:48:02 PM »

My point is that Dave didn't know about the rocks or the videos at that time.  He wouldn't have been looking for "dried blood".  There are many rock formations in that area and I don't see how he can say with 100% certainty that he knows there was nothing there.

I think the best thing would be to ask when he is on Dana's show next. I think you will find out that his answers make it even more perplexing... and that is not to take anything away from Dave. All I am saying is it makes it harder to figure out what happened there..Natalee was abducted on Aruba. The stuff on the rocks doesn't happen until around 6-9 midnight or so. And the next morning Ed is filming.

It's confusing, but I think you will find out that Dave did not see any red substance on those rocks.

Rob, I've been lurking for a few minutes so I'm just going to jump in here and ask...how did Ed know to film there the next morning? Was he just riding by and saw some activity and start filming or did something/someone tip him off that something out of the ordinary was happening out at the rocks? TIA!

Best and only image I can find of Clyde Burke who I suspect to be behind the Simian posts in some fashion;

ON THE LEFT, sorry.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: June 03, 2007, 11:48:21 PM »

Some one reported seeing a car  and something being put in the trunk near the light house.. (sorry that is all I remember)
??  when did this occur
Satish  has had the most closed mouth  and  least visable of everone.
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: June 03, 2007, 11:48:41 PM »

Grande,

Do you know which of the three suspects tried to "off himself"?

Stop reading my mind! JK, I have been wondering that myself.  My guess is Satish.  Deepak knew he was 'unstable' imo thereby making every attempt to protect him from day one.   I don't get the feeling Joran or Deepak have the mental capacity or makeup to feel guilt or shame for their actions.

I agree with yah.. Satish.. and IIRC way back when.. it was said that it was someone in one of the certan jail areas. and I think others here.. figured out where the 3 iditos were.,.. and came to the conclusion it was him> I may be wrong.. but also.. wasnt he the one who said he was  haunted? Or saw ghosts?   Embarassed

Angie,

I had forgotten about the ghosts.  Now there's a guilty conscience for you.  I don't think I even need any special training to figure that one.

Hey there.. I dont recall exactly what happened then.. but do remember mention of a ghost?  Yes .. I agree.. guilty conscience big time.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: June 03, 2007, 11:49:48 PM »

ON THE LEFT, sorry.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:14 am
The road from the boy’s home leads to the dirty water. Look for Noord and look for Moko .
The cowboys feet are wet. They are not quickdraws, they will creep by the inch. It’s deep and wide. The Babylonians need this, before time runs out.
Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:33 am
Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko. Let your fingers connect the dots.

One straight path to the quarry in Moko.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: June 03, 2007, 11:50:12 PM »

Anita called Julia Renfro as soon as she returned.  Remember Anita is friend's with  Natalie's mother who was there helping out with the Friends of Aruba.  Julia Renfro was a part of that group.  Anita called her not only to pick her brain but to pretend to be concerned, and immediately went into pro-active mode by recruiting Julia Renfro to promote Joran's favorability.  Anita was smart enough to show Julia Renfro how she could lose her job if she did not cooperate because tourism and everything else woud start to unravel like a big ball of twine in a cat house.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: June 03, 2007, 11:50:27 PM »

Angie you are so funnY!!

Thanks for addressing my question, Rob and Grande...I'm out!

Bring Natalee home...
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: June 03, 2007, 11:52:17 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
That is what concerns me about the Dr Hodges analysis.  What if he is analyzing a group effort instead of the thoughts of just Deepak.

Good point Anna. Hopefully Hodges is familiar with the circumstances/timing of the e-mail, which he appears to be, and maybe he took that into consideration?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: June 03, 2007, 11:52:22 PM »

Angie you are so funnY!!

Thanks for addressing my question, Rob and Grande...I'm out!

Hi Mishy and night to yah..
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: June 03, 2007, 11:52:31 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

well I see you did not answer my post.  Wink
Are you absolutley sure Dave was at the same rocks? also how quick can  someone find the date of the guy who was Supposedly killed by his wife? Columbian necktie style? Could the blood on the rocks be indirectly tied to Natalee? Could they have taken someone out and either beat them or killed them to keep there mouth shut?

Anna
I understood your post perfectly.

I believe that guy was found around June 17th.

Thank you for answering Truthseeker. I was beginning to think I was on ignore. Laughing

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: June 03, 2007, 11:52:47 PM »

Good night, Klaas; good night, Igsigs; good night, Anna; good night, Old Fart.

We will see you in the funny paper.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: June 03, 2007, 11:53:23 PM »

Jumping in for just a second tonight...

I have about reached the conclusion that the actions on the beach that were shown in the videos were just a half-hearted re-enactment attempt that was filmed to further the agenda of the people wanting to exonerate the security guards. i am not sure that whole screenplay shows us anything thta constitutes "evidence". Suspicious, yes, it is. But I know what it really tells us.

It has bothered me for a LONG time that that event took place AFTER Beth and Dave were on the island and AFTER some fairly significant searches.

I ACTUALLY did NOT follow the case much in its first few days, because here in Bham the info was somewhat slow to come out. But if I remember, within the June 1-10th timeframe, there were a lot of people checking out beaches- in fact that's the ONLY timeframe where the Arubans appeared to actually care at all about Natalee.  The type of evidence the video could have shown, would have been seen before the video was made.

I know there are those who think she was planted there AFTER the fact, but that would have happened at a time when the beaches and the whole island were seeing the absolute peak of their search activity. I think they would have been caught. Then someone will bring up glenda's frantic van ride tot he courthouse, but still I can't see that that beach activity would have gone unnoticed.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.