April 27, 2024, 11:00:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164725 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: June 04, 2007, 12:31:03 AM »

Klaas, Grande, OF, Anna and Angie...and Tyler.. Good Nite Ladies and Gentlemen...

My pleasure as always.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: June 04, 2007, 12:32:48 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Joran confesses (if you can call saying Deepak did it a confession), Deepak says all that on the Skeeters tape, their statements contradict each other, Deepak caught on tape saying Joran is gonna get fifteen years, pouring concrete that is left intact, Paulus sweating and taking phone calls during international TV interview. . . .

No matter what the evidence if it is circumstantial, they do nothing or a judge rules it doesn't count.

If forensics are all that count in Aruban court, those who failed to take them should be charged with criminal dereliction of duty or some sort.

But I am not sure at this point in time that even if a video of the actual crime were to surface that any action would be taken.

Guess that's why we are all still here, the mound of evidence is very high and yet nothing because it is not an actual body or DNA or whatever it is they want.

But that's the problem, no matter what the evidence might be, there is going to be nothing done and no prosecution I am afraid.

The concrete work was done by Eloi Fransisco Ruiz IMO, again based on the witness list.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: June 04, 2007, 12:34:55 AM »

Embarassed
I forgot  my  normal signoff   &  besides I found a new Smiley waving bye  Wink

SeeeYaaaByeeee  

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: June 04, 2007, 12:35:06 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Klaas, Grande, OF, Anna and Angie...and Tyler.. Good Nite Ladies and Gentlemen...

My pleasure as always.

Sweet dreams

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: June 04, 2007, 12:35:48 AM »

http://www.hi5.com/friend/21552751--Clyde--Profile-html

Take particular notice of his friends... PAUL SUETE.  Don't worry I won't go there tonight Klaas, lol.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 04, 2007, 12:36:48 AM »

Gotta call it a night.  Hope to have time to lurk while I work tomorrow.  Lot's of interesting things to ponder tomorrow.

Thanks to Dana for having Hodges on your show tonight.  It really has us thinking!!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: June 04, 2007, 12:36:56 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"

The spreadsheet is simply a result of my lack of memory.  All these details and so little memory capacity, lol.  

Here is one other significant detail I noted...

Simian's last post (Or one of the last) was at: June 28th, 2005 at 2:53 am-Simian posts begin shortly after Clyde Burke's 6-24 interrogation of Paulus van der Sloot and end shortly before his next interrogation on 6-29 (Clyde Burke appears to have been off for a week.)

Actually, Simian's first post was on June 17th ( right around the time the guy got his Columbian nectie) and were mostly posts trying to dispell the "sold into slavery" theory.  That would make sense if they were already pretty sure Joran and Co were the guilty parties.

Oh that's right.  I was trying to determine what that entry meant exactly.  I made it last week.   The 'posts of value' were made between the aforementioned timeframe if I am not mistaken.

Sorry for the confusion on this part.  I will address this first thing in the morning and revise the entry on the spreadsheet.

GRANDE.. for some reason I canot open your spreadsheet?   Crying or Very sad
 I dont know if it has to do with this sucky ass Windows Vita or what? OR .. if  I need to download something to view it?
  Can you send me the link again. and perhaps  a suggetsion as to what I need to load to read it?  I think you have my email addy? If not,.. get if from Yap..or Carpe.. or Rob.... they have my permission. Or anyone else for that matter. THANK YOU.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: June 04, 2007, 12:37:07 AM »

My pleasure as always.

G'nite Rob

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: June 04, 2007, 12:37:43 AM »

My pleasure as always.

Night Robert.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: June 04, 2007, 12:38:20 AM »

Gotta call it a night.  Hope to have time to lurk while I work tomorrow.  Lot's of interesting things to ponder tomorrow.

Thanks to Dana for having Hodges on your show tonight.  It really has us thinking!!!

Night to yah ~!
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: June 04, 2007, 12:41:00 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

The spreadsheet is simply a result of my lack of memory.  All these details and so little memory capacity, lol.  

Simian's last post (Or one of the last) was at: June 28th, 2005 at 2:53 am-Simian posts begin shortly after Clyde Burke's 6-24 interrogation of Paulus van der Sloot and end shortly before his next interrogation on 6-29 (Clyde Burke appears to have been off for a week.)

Actually, Simian's first post was on June 17th ( right around the time the guy got his Columbian nectie) and were mostly posts trying to dispell the "sold into slavery" theory.  That would make sense if they were already pretty sure Joran and Co were the guilty parties.

Oh that's right.  I was trying to determine what that entry meant exactly.  I made it last week.   The 'posts of value' were made between the aforementioned timeframe if I am not mistaken.

Sorry for the confusion on this part.  I will address this first thing in the morning and revise the entry on the spreadsheet.

I dont know if it has to do with this sucky ass Windows Vita or what? OR .. if  I need to download something to view it?
  Can you send me the link again. and perhaps  a suggetsion as to what I need to load to read it?  I think you have my email addy? If not,.. get if from Yap..or Carpe.. or Rob.... they have my permission. Or anyone else for that matter. THANK YOU.

Angie, Oldfart and to whom else with a genuine concern;  My email addy is tdbweb2003@yahoo.com.  For those of you who will attempt to solicit other information with a disingenuine concern, consider yourself's warned, LOL.  Your identity WILL be revealed, very similar to how Simian revealed Shango's disingenuine, misguided concern / attempted manipulation.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: June 04, 2007, 12:41:11 AM »

Roy Tromp along with Clyde Burke interrogated Paulus Van der Sloot on June 18, 2005 and June 23, 2005.  Grande is there any reason why Roy Tromp has never been implicated as "Simian"?  Just wondering.

Janet

Roy Tromp
CBS NEWS
August 5, 2005

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island.

"We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do."

Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished.  "Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.

Roy Tromp
CDNN
June 30, 2005

The lead investigator, Lt. Roy Tromp, said he believes "that Joran is involved in the disappearance." He said the teen has offered 10 different versions of what happened the day Holloway disappeared.

Roy Tromp
CNN
August 2, 2005

Aruban authorities said Monday they were looking for a pair of size 14 tennis shoes that van der Sloot might have had on the night Holloway disappeared.

"He says he might have lost a pair of sneakers on the beach the night Natalee disappeared. That's what he claims in one of his many statements," lead police investigator Roy Tromp said.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: June 04, 2007, 12:46:42 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Roy Tromp along with Clyde Burke interrogated Paulus Van der Sloot on June 18, 2005 and June 23, 2005.  Grande is there any reason why Roy Tromp has never been implicated as "Simian"?  Just wondering.

Janet

Roy Tromp
CBS NEWS
August 5, 2005

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island.

"We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do."

Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished.  "Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.

Roy Tromp
CDNN
June 30, 2005

The lead investigator, Lt. Roy Tromp, said he believes "that Joran is involved in the disappearance." He said the teen has offered 10 different versions of what happened the day Holloway disappeared.

Roy Tromp
CNN
August 2, 2005

Aruban authorities said Monday they were looking for a pair of size 14 tennis shoes that van der Sloot might have had on the night Holloway disappeared.

"He says he might have lost a pair of sneakers on the beach the night Natalee disappeared. That's what he claims in one of his many statements," lead police investigator Roy Tromp said.

For one, Roy continued to play a role in the case, CLYDE Burke on the other hand did NOT.  That along with many other details lead me to that conclusion.  

Then again, it depends on WHICH Simian you are referring to.  I think it has been speculated many time over that Diandra Alders may have 'hijacked' the original Simian's handle.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: June 04, 2007, 12:47:29 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Angie, Oldfart and to whom else with a genuine concern;  My email addy is tdbweb2003@yahoo.com.  For those of you who will attempt to solicit other information with a disingenuine concern, consider yourself's warned, LOL.  Your identity WILL be revealed, very similar to how Simian revealed Shango's disingenuine, misguided concern / attempted manipulation.

TY and you got mail.... when you have time.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: June 04, 2007, 12:49:05 AM »

Janet

Roy Tromp
CBS NEWS
August 5, 2005

Roy Tromp
CDNN
June 30, 2005

Roy Tromp
CNN
August 2, 2005

For one, Roy continued to play a role in the case, CLYDE Burke on the other hand did NOT.  That along with many other details lead me to that conclusion.  

Then again, it depends on WHICH Simian you are referring to.  I think it has been speculated many time over that Diandra Alders may have 'hijacked' the original Simian's handle.

BUT, I would definately not rule Roy out or anyone else for that matter.  Clyde fits for me.  Fits the Simian post timeline like a K-Swiss, pardon the pun, JMO.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: June 04, 2007, 12:49:43 AM »

Grande ... what role does Roy Tromp still play in the Natalee Holloway case?  Is he still in law enforcement in Aruba?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: June 04, 2007, 12:50:47 AM »

Sorry in advanced for all the typos, and grammatical errors!

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: June 04, 2007, 12:52:55 AM »

Grande ... what role does Roy Tromp still play in the Natalee Holloway case?  Is he still in law enforcement in Aruba?

Janet

I suppose I should clarify... Role in relation to the suspect / witness statements as a(n) 'writer/initiator'.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: June 04, 2007, 12:55:46 AM »

Sorry in advanced for all the typos, and grammatical errors!

Just blame it on me.. everyone else does..  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: June 04, 2007, 01:00:16 AM »

Grande - the first verified post by Simian was on June 17th, the last was actually on July 1st but that was using the nickname Baboon.  He also used the nickname of Mano on June 30th a couple of times.  All of the other posts were using the nickname Simian.

I'm basing this on the same email address and location of the IP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.