April 27, 2024, 11:49:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164726 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: June 04, 2007, 01:01:07 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Grande ... what role does Roy Tromp still play in the Natalee Holloway case?  Is he still in law enforcement in Aruba?

Janet

I suppose I should clarify... Role in relation to the suspect / witness statements as a(n) 'writer/initiator'.

I will take you words to mean that Roy Tromp still hold a position withing the Aruban Law Enforcement.

Thank you Grande.

It was my understanding that Dennis Jacobs was the one who played an original role in any aspect of the Natalee Holloway investigation holding a position within the ALE or ... the prosector's office.  I guess I was mistaken.

Good Night Monkeys (10:00 PM)

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: June 04, 2007, 01:04:40 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Grande"
Sorry in advanced for all the typos, and grammatical errors!

Just blame it on me.. everyone else does..  Wink

LOL.  

I will reply to your email in the AM.  I need to get some rest.  

Janet...

Rolando Tromp also seems to have played a much lesser 'role' as it relates to the statements, very similar to Clyde which could suggest he may have also been suspected of 'leacking' inside info.  Then again, I may be totally off base.  

I would be willing to bet on a leak via "Simian" from either Clyde or Roy, that based on the timing and accuracy of those posts.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: June 04, 2007, 01:04:51 AM »

Night Janet. and Night to anyone left here!

Hugs to  NEMO and CP  !!!!!!!!!!!
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: June 04, 2007, 01:06:13 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Grande - the first verified post by Simian was on June 17th, the last was actually on July 1st but that was using the nickname Baboon.  He also used the nickname of Mano on June 30th a couple of times.  All of the other posts were using the nickname Simian.

I'm basing this on the same email address and location of the IP.

That helps alot thank you!

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: June 04, 2007, 01:06:41 AM »

Nite Angie
Freebird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: June 04, 2007, 01:08:02 AM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
There have been some real whack-o's attracted to this case and they have come up with some crazy, crazy stuff.  I don't understand this guy completely, but he didn't seem over the top crazy to me.

I wanted to generate discussion by having Hodges on, i think that was established. The H&C interview was a joke, here I gave him a opportunity to speak, he admits himself this probably would never get to a court room.
Speculation maybe, there are facts there too.
I hope I never offended anyone by having him on.

Sorry Im so late joining this discussion which has probably moved on my now -- just wanted to say that I thought what the Dr said was chilling and definitely struck a chord that rings true.

For two years we have looked at statements and observed the suspects, and we all know of things they say or do that just dont make sense or they seem overly contrived or out of place.    You know there's something off about it but sometimes you just cant put your finger on it.   I think the Dr's comments give some context to those moments and help explain why they seem so out of sync.

Good show, Dana, good guest.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: June 04, 2007, 01:15:41 AM »

I agree with your theory, Freebird.  There are so many times they appeared to be going to say something pertinent and then change to another tack.
As though their mouths were working faster than their brains, and they have to stop and re=phrase so it throws the suspicion elsewhere.  Liars but not very good ones.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: June 04, 2007, 01:20:52 AM »

H and C...they have always been good about getting "their" opinions across. So much for fair and balanced

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: June 04, 2007, 01:34:03 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"
H and C...they have always been good about getting "their" opinions across. So much for fair and balanced

Are you sure it is not meant to be unfair and unbalanced?   Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 04, 2007, 01:37:40 AM »

It is like having a conversation with my DH   Laughing  Laughing
We need San back to bump these pages along or maybe Klaas is going to stay awake until we can get to unlocking the new cage.
It is a wonder Robots is not standing by to cheat again.
If they hurry up I will not have to sweep this cage.   Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: June 04, 2007, 01:39:45 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
It is like having a conversation with my DH   Laughing  Laughing
We need San back to bump these pages along or maybe Klaas is going to stay awake until we can get to unlocking the new cage.
It is a wonder Robots is not standing by to cheat again.
If they hurry up I will not have to sweep this cage.   Wink

I'll unlock the new cage in case you nightowls get to page 50.  You can move yourselves over and I'll lock this one in the morning.  Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 04, 2007, 01:43:02 AM »

Goodnight Klaas - we will all be good monkeys

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: June 04, 2007, 01:45:41 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Goodnight Klaas - we will all be good monkeys

We are?..lol...g night you all, thank goodness for reasonable sane people

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: June 04, 2007, 01:48:25 AM »

Good night, Shell.  Nice to talk to you.

Some of us try to be good sometimes  Laughing  Laughing

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: June 04, 2007, 01:49:55 AM »

oops ....I think I posted in the new cage  Wink  Wink
Beat you, Robots   Cool
You need to listen to more Norah Jones!

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: June 04, 2007, 01:54:28 AM »

Note to Spooky
Thank you so much for that link to the Penguin Rock.
I have such fun watching the little cuties.
I have seen them at places like Sea World but it is good to be able to sit and watch their antics just when you feel like it.  Thank you again.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: June 04, 2007, 01:59:15 AM »

I'll help this thread along by saying goodnight.

Goodnight!

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: June 04, 2007, 02:33:29 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Grande
I know what you mean... about trying to remember stuff

Deepak  15.30
On your question if Joran and the girl had stepped from my car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea;
I will answer you no.

Satish 5/31/05 19:20
On your question if Joran and the girl had gotten out of the car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea;
I answer you no. Joran and the girl never got out of Deepak’s car.

Joran had to mention something about this  since he was interviewed 1st.
How many areas on Aruba are known as Fisherman's hut's?

Why did not the police ask more question on this ?  (Yes we know the answer)

G'nite gang

There are fishermen's huts near the Lighthouse, I think.  I recall Arlene telling us they were open shelters, not closed with doors.  She was thinking of a different place, and I remember seeing pictures of what she was referring to.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #958 on: June 04, 2007, 03:57:25 AM »

I'm WAY back reading, but just had to jump forward to say that whoever took SandraK's hard drive will break their neck to return it once they get a load of the way she posts!!!

WELCOME DESTINY!!!!  Very Happy
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: June 04, 2007, 07:16:22 AM »

cbb~  Very Happy

Good morning! And we are STILL on this thread?!  Shocked

See everyone later!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.