April 25, 2024, 12:02:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 156068 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2007, 01:09:16 PM »

If they do not have enough evidence to bring charges, they definitely do not have enough evidence to declare this an accident, runaway, or anything else.  So, there is no logical way to close the case.  Maybe some of the arrogance we have seen demonstrated might pay off in this instance.  Are these Dutch experts willing to just throw up their hands and say they can’t solve the case?

To tell the truth, I’m not feeling all that good about things either.  Something has this case stuck and no one has been able to make it move.  If Tim could find something in this new search, I think that would make all the difference.  Maybe we all need to start chanting or something……
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2007, 01:09:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I want to clarify this for all those that bombarded my yahoo email today with Simian/Shango questions.  

Is there any evidence, that anyone has, linking Merian Ernest to Simian?  An IP addy, perhaps or something?  Also, how can the true Simian have only surfaced on or after June 24?  What about the very first Simian posts?  What happened to the Gabe Leo and Albert Vrjolik theories? Where do they fit in?  If Simian is actually Clyde Burke by June 24 wouldn't that make him a doppleganger instead of the original Simian?  Just some of the questions I have been asked today.  TIA

The original Simian started posting on June 17th and his last post was on July 1st (using the nickname Baboon).  

At SM, there is no evidence linking Merian Ernest to Simian that I know of.

The link between Clyde Burke and Simian was made by Grande based upon Simian's posts and the timing of the statements made to ALE (PV's) that Clyde Burke was involved with.

I know where Lalas is coming from on the Gabe Leo and Albert Vrjolik question. A long time ago a few of us monkeys were invited to a private chat room, where we were told that another monkey had talked to those two people and they had admitted being Shango and Simian. There seemed to be evidence for that at the time, so I've often wondered why we dropped that theory.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2007, 01:11:55 PM »

I want to clarify this for all those that bombarded my yahoo email today with Simian/Shango questions.  

Is there any evidence, that anyone has, linking Merian Ernest to Simian?  An IP addy, perhaps or something?  Also, how can the true Simian have only surfaced on or after June 24?  What about the very first Simian posts?  What happened to the Gabe Leo and Albert Vrjolik theories? Where do they fit in?  If Simian is actually Clyde Burke by June 24 wouldn't that make him a doppleganger instead of the original Simian?  Just some of the questions I have been asked today.  TIA

Well, there was that one post the was in Morse code and I don't think too many people know that or use that. Had to be someone with a military or LE back ground IMO.

No idea how Gabe totally fits in... Someone on the FP, I think 1906, says he has a pic of Gabe and GVC together.. but I don't know..

Also, on the Drudge Report they have a story about Beth and John Ramsey. I'm not posting it because it doesn't matter to the investigation.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2007, 01:12:51 PM »

I am always skeptical of people in "guest" chat rooms because they select their audience and tell them what they want to be heard without any proof.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2007, 01:13:11 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
If they do not have enough evidence to bring charges, they definitely do not have enough evidence to declare this an accident, runaway, or anything else.  So, there is no logical way to close the case.  Maybe some of the arrogance we have seen demonstrated might pay off in this instance.  Are these Dutch experts willing to just throw up their hands and say they can’t solve the case?

To tell the truth, I’m not feeling all that good about things either.  Something has this case stuck and no one has been able to make it move.  If Tim could find something in this new search, I think that would make all the difference.  Maybe we all need to start chanting or something……

the way they will go about closing the case is to declare it cold and then to just quit working on it.  Quit talking about it, quit responding about it, keep it quiet until it goes away.  By declaring it cold they basically close it. (although not "officially closed")
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2007, 01:14:32 PM »

Truthfully, I would really like to openly ask some questions about Simian and Shango that I fear to do because of the infighting that will result.  However, if we really want to break this thing open and get some action of some sort these questions should asked and those with the power to provide the information should have the decency to put aside petty differences and answer them.  This is not directed toward any one person either and most do not even post here in fact.  I just think the time has come for a lot of this cloak and dagger stuff to end and results to begin...Natalee deserves justice.

Ok I have said my peace.  I will go back to my corner.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2007, 01:16:35 PM »

The original Simian started posting on June 17th and his last post was on July 1st (using the nickname Baboon).  

The link between Clyde Burke and Simian was made by Grande based upon Simian's posts and the timing of the statements made to ALE (PV's) that Clyde Burke was involved with.

BINGO -

Merian Ernest posted at RWV and not SM.  However, the email address appears to be the same one used at SM.

Therefore - Merian Ernest was the same poster as Simian at SM
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2007, 01:17:11 PM »

The key to this is definitely finding Natalee.  This proves she did not runaway and that some harm came to her on that island.  That's why I hope the thought print process will be helpful.  Whether we like it or not, Paulus was correct.  Without a body there apparently isn't much of a case.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2007, 01:17:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I am always skeptical of people in "guest" chat rooms because they select their audience and tell them what they want to be heard without any proof.

This wasn't a super secret hidey hole, just a chat online for fun and the discussion changed when someone, I won't name them, asked a pointed question.  I have no reason to doubt the source.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2007, 01:18:14 PM »

BINGO -

Merian Ernest posted at RWV and not SM.  However, the email address appears to be the same one used at SM.

That is exactly what I think but Simian was not always the same Simian, but did not Simian become Merian Ernest at the point the doppleganger was taking over Simian's identity?  No?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2007, 01:19:26 PM »

BINGO -

You guys can send all your apologies to me for all the teasing I got when I indicated this months ago. Thank you very much. Rolling Eyes
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2007, 01:20:15 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"
anything in those files that may have been incriminating was long ago removed.  This is a big part of the reason they are trying so hard to destroy Beth's credibility, so anything she has seen in the past, and has now been reomved, will just be chalked up to her lack of credibility.  It was never there and you cannot trust a word Beth or her journal says.  That is their goal.

Unfortunately, I am pretty much in agreement with you.

The investigation does not look good from the outside looking in.  I am trying to maintain some semblance of hope, however, and not just totally give up.

I'm just trying to get y'all to prepare yourselves for the BIG letdown.  We have had it so many times before, and this next one will be the big one.  I hope i'm wrong but I want everyone to be ready because if you step away and take a look at things, it sure doesnt look good.

Blah,

Assuming you're right and we get this big letdown....what then?  I for one am not ready to throw in the towel, so how do we prepare and what steps do we take next?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2007, 01:20:17 PM »

BINGO -

Is there a single document anywhere containing the Merian Ernest posts??????

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2007, 01:20:21 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

The key to this is definitely finding Natalee.  This proves she did not runaway and that some harm came to her on that island.  That's why I hope the thought print process will be helpful.  Whether we like it or not, Paulus was correct.  Without a body there apparently isn't much of a case.

Yep, Paulus had it figured from the beginning and had plenty of help to make it happen.  Maybe Holland will have better luck when the next body disappears.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2007, 01:21:10 PM »

BINGO -

Thank you for that information, klaas.

(i feel better Very Happy )

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2007, 01:21:59 PM »

Truthseeker, they are in the Important Case Documents.  Page 2.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2007, 01:22:07 PM »

Truthfully, I would really like to openly ask some questions about Simian and Shango that I fear to do because of the infighting that will result.  However, if we really want to break this thing open and get some action of some sort these questions should asked and those with the power to provide the information should have the decency to put aside petty differences and answer them.  This is not directed toward any one person either and most do not even post here in fact.  I just think the time has come for a lot of this cloak and dagger stuff to end and results to begin...Natalee deserves justice.

Ok I have said my peace.  I will go back to my corner.

Lala's,

I'm all for discussing Simian and Shango (and Baboon, Mano, Merian).  I'll try not to offend anyone, but I think there is some information that can be gleaned from these posts.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2007, 01:22:14 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"
Quote from: "Anna"
anything in those files that may have been incriminating was long ago removed.  This is a big part of the reason they are trying so hard to destroy Beth's credibility, so anything she has seen in the past, and has now been reomved, will just be chalked up to her lack of credibility.  It was never there and you cannot trust a word Beth or her journal says.  That is their goal.

Unfortunately, I am pretty much in agreement with you.

The investigation does not look good from the outside looking in.  I am trying to maintain some semblance of hope, however, and not just totally give up.

I'm just trying to get y'all to prepare yourselves for the BIG letdown.  We have had it so many times before, and this next one will be the big one.  I hope i'm wrong but I want everyone to be ready because if you step away and take a look at things, it sure doesnt look good.

Blah,

Assuming you're right and we get this big letdown....what then?  I for one am not ready to throw in the towel, so how do we prepare and what steps do we take next?

there will be nothing we can do except try to strenghten the boycott.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2007, 01:22:55 PM »

Truthseeker, they are in the Important Case Documents.  Page 2.

Thanks!!!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2007, 01:23:15 PM »

who is Merian Ernest  and WTF is a doppledonger?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.