April 18, 2024, 11:27:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 155958 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: June 04, 2007, 03:26:16 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, if I jump in here and start this discussion...I fear those that need to answer the questions we all have will say nothing and then we will be no closer to ending this cryptic discussion...if I get banned I will cry...

banned? I am totally confused now, maybe I should just slink away, lala's again i wasn't speaking against you but for you.

take care all

I'm guessing here, but I don't think Lala's is referring to any particular person. I think she's referring to all the hoo-hah that erupted a few months ago when we had several monkeys who wanted to discuss Shango and Simian in the forum. It upset quite a few folks, and there was wailing and gnashing of teeth, and some of the Shango/Simian fans stopped posting.

Don't write me up if I'm wrong, Lala's, okay? Smile

You are correct.  I know there were some odd ideas back then, but I think had we just jumped in and either proved our point or not we would not be here discussing the identities now.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2007, 03:26:44 PM »

Art - I bet if we let San just pull Renfro's hair we'd get a few answers too  Laughing  Laughing

Just a quick shout out to all..

How's my None? Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2007, 03:27:03 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Why don't we just get Dana to interview Shango and Simian?   Cool

Laughing  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2007, 03:30:02 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, if I jump in here and start this discussion...I fear those that need to answer the questions we all have will say nothing and then we will be no closer to ending this cryptic discussion...if I get banned I will cry...

I guess I'm really dense . . . are you saying that some of the monkeys *CAN* answer our questions ~ but choose not to  Confused .  This is humiliating to sound so stupid.  Embarassed

I got lost with this, also...you are not alone.

Okay, I'm jumping in here and putting words in Lala's mouth again, but....again, I think she's talking about the folks who tried to Shango and Simian here a few months back and then clammed up because of the reaction of some other monkeys.

I can personally agree to that happening to me here one night in the no so distant past, when the subject turned not to the content of the writings but rather who wrote it, where did I bring it from, that doesn't sound like shango to me....., etc etc.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2007, 03:30:51 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Hi Gang,
I'm still reading to catch up, but I wanted to jump in and post a link I found.  I don't know if anyone has posted it before or not, or even if it would be helpful, but you never know.  It's a link to the International Police Association Aruba at http://www.ipa-aruba.org/ .  I found it while perusing some Hi5 websites of Arubans.

Found this in the guest book of that site:

Name:     Paul van den Hoven
Email:    phmob@freeler.nl
Comment:    Thanks for the wonderfull cooperation on our Forensic job in June in Aruba. Hope to meet you guys again in other circumstances; and I hope the victim will be found. Thanks David Wing for your introduction to Aruba.

Name:    Paul van den Hoven
Email:    phmob@freeler.nl
Comment:    Congratulations with you website and with your active IPA division on Aruba. Regards to the IPA-member Police Force and Special thanks and to mr. David Wing with whom I worked together in a High Profile case on Aruba this year. Hope to meet you guys again
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2007, 03:31:07 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Art - I bet if we let San just pull Renfro's hair we'd get a few answers too  Laughing  Laughing

How's my None? Wink

hey miss Jacq {{HUG}}

I'm just trying to keep my nose clean, San does all the hair pulling  Laughing

how's our twinkletoes?  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2007, 03:34:00 PM »

I will repeat what I think I know based upon email addresses used and location of IP:

SIMIAN = Simian, Baboon, Mono (on the front page of SM) and Merian Ernest at RWV

Based upon what Simian said in June 2005 and the PV that Clyde Burke participated in I think it's possible that Simian was Clyde Burke.  If not Clyde someone else in ALE, but I lean towards Clyde.

Don't know about Gordo.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: June 04, 2007, 03:34:43 PM »

Nonesy
Are you baking cupcakes for Old Fart?  I bet you are.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: June 04, 2007, 03:35:20 PM »

Nothing about Natalee's case has been typical, so the Shango stuff is probably just as valid a topic as anything else.  I just never followed it and my earlier question was simple without hidden meaning.  I just wanted to know where people thought it was take us at this time.  In the beginning we had nothing but rumor and misinformation, so anything and everything was very interesting.  Now we do have a few documents that we can examine and scrutinize.

What percentage of the actual witness statements does everyone think has been made available?  That McGraw request was a very long list of many names that were new to me.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: June 04, 2007, 03:35:31 PM »

Jacqueline
I thought about you last night as I was watching the Sopranos! Laughing
So, is the whole family gonna get bumped off, INCLUDING Tony?????  
Oh I hate to see that series end. Crying or Very sad
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: June 04, 2007, 03:43:17 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Jacqueline

Hmmmm I think Tony and his family will live but their family will not be in tact.

I am so sad to see this thing of ours end.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: June 04, 2007, 03:44:19 PM »

How's my None? Wink

hey miss Jacq {{HUG}}

I'm just trying to keep my nose clean, San does all the hair pulling  Laughing

how's our twinkletoes?  Very Happy

Laughing

i'm good , I lurk when i can, been so busy.

But trying to keep up with any natalee news. i cannot believe it's been
two years already.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: June 04, 2007, 03:45:06 PM »

Jacqueline

Hmmmm I think Tony and his family will live but their family will not be in tact.

OH I am too. I really looked forward to seeing it each week..Oh well.
One of the best series I've ever seen.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: June 04, 2007, 03:46:34 PM »

Jacqueline

Amen.
And I got to meet James Gandolfini in person at a fundraiser.
He signed my program , gave me a hug and a kiss and could not have
been more gracious.

Much slimmer in person than on the screen.

A wonderful, humble human being who does alot of charity work.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2007, 03:46:42 PM »

I asked Carla Baron to give me some inside scoop on her upcoming premier episode and she sent me the standard press release.   Mad

Do ya think she read my mind?   Shocked
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: June 04, 2007, 03:47:24 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Nothing about Natalee's case has been typical, so the Shango stuff is probably just as valid a topic as anything else.  I just never followed it and my earlier question was simple without hidden meaning.  I just wanted to know where people thought it was take us at this time.  In the beginning we had nothing but rumor and misinformation, so anything and everything was very interesting.  Now we do have a few documents that we can examine and scrutinize.

What percentage of the actual witness statements does everyone think has been made available?  That McGraw request was a very long list of many names that were new to me.

Agreed.

As far as I am concerned, discussion = fine.

I don't have strong enough convictions in any direction to express much and sure don't have any additional insight but will try to read what others think.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: June 04, 2007, 03:50:44 PM »

Have you ever known a male who would love a woman so much that he would cheat on her but when confronted with his cheating, he would rather than admit it or apologize, kill the woman with whom he cheated?   Shocked

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: June 04, 2007, 03:52:01 PM »

Jacqueline

Amen.
And I got to meet James Gandolfini in person at a fundraiser.
been more gracious.

A wonderful, humble human being who does alot of charity work.

Oh, How wonderful!!!! (and exciting!)
I've heard that he is a wonderful human being!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: June 04, 2007, 03:52:41 PM »

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 4, 2007 -- Carla Baron is gearing up for the premiere of her runaway hit Court TV series, "Haunting Evidence," launching it's 2nd season on June 20th with a one-hour special on the Natalee Holloway investigation in Aruba.

Television audiences know Carla Baron, internationally renowned psychic, from her work on Court TV's "Psychic Detectives," ABC's "Primetime," MTV's "Fear," and the British hit program, "Dead Famous," which has broadcast in the United States on the Biography Channel. Her series, "Haunting Evidence," also appears in regular syndication on the UK's LIVINGtv network, and Australia's FOXTEL.

Carla is most famous for her role as a psychic profiler, in which she assists police departments in identifying perpetrators in long standing unsolved crimes, homicides and abductions, in particular. In fact, Ms. Baron recently received what are now many hundreds of heartfelt requests worldwide - begging for her assistance in the kidnapping of little Madeleine McCann from her holiday apartment in Portugal on the night of May 3rd.

"I am so excited for this 2nd season of Haunting Evidence to begin," Carla remarks. "There is a surprise reveal right before the special on Natalee that is not to be missed!"

Ms. Baron states that her current contract with Court TV is up for renewal, and she is in negotiations for a possible Season 3, should one be ordered by the network in the next few months. On the horizon - Carla is also considering several other pilots for series in development, all of which possess diverse and fascinating premises within the realm of the paranormal.

One thing's for certain, though - we will be seeing much more of Carla Baron. (And we didn't need to consult our "crystal ball" for that one!)

Producers, press and media agencies, network representatives, and others wishing to contact Ms. Baron directly should do so by visiting her official website: www.carlabaron.net.

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2007/6/emw530621.htm

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: June 04, 2007, 03:53:27 PM »

[quote="ArtcolleyAnd I got to meet James Gandolfini in person at a fundraiser.
been more gracious.

A wonderful, humble human being who does alot of charity work.[/quote]

Oh, How wonderful!!!! (and exciting!)
I've heard that he is a wonderful human being![/quote]

He does alot of fundraising and visits  the troops.
he is really a good guy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.