April 24, 2024, 05:39:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 156065 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: June 04, 2007, 06:55:02 PM »

Lala's, this analysis makes sense in light of the political and Caribbean references that Shango uses.  He's a young person, very tuned into the Caribbean politics, music, and culture.  He uses these as the foundation of his riddle.  I agree that Shango was hired by the powers-that-be on Aruba as part of the internet misinformation campaign.  It all makes sense.

BRING NATALEE HOME
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: June 04, 2007, 06:55:21 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
OK..
I have not done the  Simian    route so bear with me..I'm a little slow

If you assume now that he is/was part of ALE... does what he had to say read any differently?  
If yaknowwhatimean
Just wondering

nice sign   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: June 04, 2007, 06:56:25 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 2:58 pm
The music man’s song was not on the bill.
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:09 pm
Simian, who else plays in the orchestra? A Babylonian….
Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:10 pm
The last hope rests on the shoulders of the cowboys. Ten days, two down, eight to go.
The elder knows the passages in the palace too well. The Babylonians are afraid they might not be able to stop him.
Don’t shake the wire, ‘cause the bird will fy away.
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:10 pm
Simian, older PVDS had one ot two cards up his sleeve. They have been played, and lost. Will one of the cards sing?

This is the first exchange between Shango and Simian.  They clearly know who each other are at this point.  In some ways Simian is egging Shango on with the riddles, even attempting to speak his language eventually.

Lala's, in this exchange, Shango is asking the questions of Simian.  He is asking Simian for information.  I get the feeling that Shango knows Simian has information and is asking him for an update on the situation.

You are correct!  I should have clarified a bit further...as you read on..Simian and Shango both learn to speak each other's type of message.  By the end...a Simian and a Shango..both are riddling and speaking plainly.  If you look at what Bleached had of the later posts (regardless of who you think is a real Simian or a doppleganger) you see a more easy style without all the flash and riddles.  Read Merian Ernest...it's a riddle type also, just not as polished as Shango....I said this many moons ago and nobody listened to me.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: June 04, 2007, 06:56:47 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I'm not gonna speak for Deetch, but he always believed that Shango was FBI.

What exact corruption is Croes involved in? There are so many possibilities, it could almost be everything and anything. That guy is prolly the most crooked Aruba of all time.

So does that mean Gabe Leo is FBI?  Shocked

Do I think Rudy Croes is crooked?  Does a bear poop in the woods?  I always said he was DIRTY HAND.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: June 04, 2007, 06:57:45 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
OK..
I have not done the  Simian    route so bear with me..I'm a little slow

If you assume now that he is/was part of ALE... does what he had to say read any differently?  
If yaknowwhatimean
Just wondering

Only in that we may be able to apply some level of credibility to the posts regarding who was saying what and the direction the investigation was headed.

For a long time we all talked about the infamous Lorenzo.  Much of that was due to the posts below.  If Simian was either ALE or close to someone with ALE, then these posts seem more credible for me.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 4:48 pm
I am here. Can’t say the things I want…

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 4:50 pm
Some people on the other side of the pond know more than what they are saying. There testimony, there’s security footage, there are witnesses.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 4:56 pm
The 5th suspect has an alibi so strong that he has everybody baffled.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:00 pm
The 5th suspect was the boyfriend from earlier in the week.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:03 pm
The party-goers said the 5th one was with them. He was the host. How could he have left?

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:09 pm
A scorned lover needs a motive? Drives some people to some crazy deeds.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:13 pm
A jealous boyfriend was at home with some friends. He couldn’t have done it. Sometimes friends will cover for each other.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:16 pm
He had to be let go

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:22 pm
This is not my theory. This is for real.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:26 pm
The alibi story is the almost the latest.

The latest is that there’s a gap in the time-line for the boys.

It is true that one of them tried to off himself.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:29 pm
I did not say an ex. Do you people read? I not into repeating myself.

Girl comes to Aruba. Meets cool and crazy guy in C@$ino. Goes out with him. He declares that to be the case. Can’t deny it. It’s on tape. Everybody in the C@$ino knows the group of teens, they have been drinking in there for free the whole week.

After a couple of days girl meets another boy in the same C@$ino. Goes out with him. This makes first guy really mad. So mad he confronts second boy.

First guy never denies the affair. He knows they know he was with her. However, he has an airtight alibi. Some friends say they were at home with him. Until the morning.

How can this ever be solved?

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:55 pm
He has an alibi. So tight. So tight.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 6:01 pm
The first guy she met has all the motive. The second guy is scared shitless in a cell.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: June 04, 2007, 06:58:43 PM »

From Gabe's tickle site:

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=mPa1cXbEv_2.arw5
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: June 04, 2007, 06:58:46 PM »

Old Fart, I think the Simian/Shango stuff does read differently if you understand the motives and people behind the postings.  I believe Shango was a large part of the disinformation campaign created to distract and confuse the internet bloggers and readers who were following the case.   Many people believed he had inside information on the case, and he probably did, but I think his motives were the key to how you read his postings.

BRING NATALEE HOME
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 04, 2007, 06:59:37 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

<<Snip>>
OldFart, you are obsessed with cupcakes Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

NoneS
obsessed... NO...
But really good ones do put a smile on my face and give me peaceful feeling.
Once had one that had a Choc/Carmel cream type filling ..  that was just.. a little bit of heaven

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: June 04, 2007, 06:59:50 PM »

at the time we thought Lorenzo was the boyfriend.  now, I believe it was Guido (who Tito said was Lorenzo) because he was taken in about that time.  Do I think Guido was jealous of Natalee?  Do I think he was jealous of Joran? You can answer that.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: June 04, 2007, 07:00:11 PM »

Shango + Simaon = 2 crocks of shit
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 04, 2007, 07:01:57 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Old Fart, I think the Simian/Shango stuff does read differently if you understand the motives and people behind the postings.  I believe Shango was a large part of the disinformation campaign created to distract and confuse the internet bloggers and readers who were following the case.   Many people believed he had inside information on the case, and he probably did, but I think his motives were the key to how you read his postings.

BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: June 04, 2007, 07:02:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

ORANJESTAD - has asked its colleague of the Netherlands Antilles on Curaçao last Friday to temporary Procurator-General (PG) Nico Jörg for recommendation concerning the file which has been made up by the Landsrecherche, as a result of the letter of the avp-fractieavp-fractie avp-fractie, in which report is made of possible corruption of the side of minister of justice, Rudy Croes (MEP), concerning residence permit.

(SNIPPED)

Rudy Croes corrupt?  Say it isn't so!  Wink

I think ArubaGirl once had something on her site.. about his brother being the more corrupt ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: June 04, 2007, 07:02:59 PM »

Boy, took forever to get here.

sharon (and maybe Klaas): Link to Voice Print analysis.  We might have it here but if not, maybe Klaas can sticky it.

http://truth4natalee.s3.bizhat.com/truth4natalee-ftopic252.html

LA Times and Renfro :

She's from LA??  Thought she was married to a guy names Drysdale, in FL and skipped town to continue her Windsurfing (and other interests  Rolling Eyes ) in Aruba.  There used to be postings from a surfing blog related to this (and other items).  Does she have a link to LA??

She didn't lose interest in September because of Dr. Phil.  She was called out in June of 2005 for inventing misinformation and has continued to post, erroneous and vile information, under the nic of Glenda (mistaking the name of the good witch in the Wizard of Oz...to insult Natalee and her memory).  

And by the way, there was another person, in the room, that also heard Deepak...so there is more than just a tape  Wink .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: June 04, 2007, 07:03:03 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

I disagree about Simian.  In the beginning he was not a crock of shit.  It wasn't until July of 2005 that some of Simian's posts turned into shit, IMO.

Back to work for me Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: June 04, 2007, 07:04:03 PM »

2 years since they were posting and yet they ARE STILL DISTRACTING.

Pretty effective.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: June 04, 2007, 07:04:59 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
It is also important to note that both Eleye and Colombo were keen to the idea that Simian was involved with ALE.  I know this from personal correspondence with Eleye.  He was saying this from the get go.

lala's --  somewhere in Simian's posts(early ones I think) he admits that he has an 'inside' with the ALE.

(He also says he is South American -- and a graduate of 'collegiate arubano'.)

I guess we're finding out that it was HIM that was inside the ALE Laughing

I have to do the 'dinner' thing. I'll try to find the posts later.  I'm curious about the dates of those posts.

Okay, here goes another sticky point...hang in there everyone.

Sharon, you are speaking of the part where many thought the Siman in question was actually Arubagirl.  Now, don't anyone get bent out of shape here...we should be able to discuss all aspects.  Many and I do mean many people have sent me tons upon tons of info regarding this little tidbit here.  Let me just say this...if this could be at all possible just exactly how old would Simian be then?  Yes, I have this info and would gladly share it, if it I get the okay to do so.  Everything was public knowledge, yet I really like AG and do not wish to cause her any harm in any way.  So I will see how it goes and if I get the okay, I will show you guys.  I am not trying to be secretive in any way, I too have been on the receiving end of hard drive crashes and threats since I started posting my thoughts on this forum.  I do not wish this upon AG for any reason.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 04, 2007, 07:05:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "blah"

I disagree about Simian.  In the beginning he was not a crock of shit.  It wasn't until July of 2005 that some of Simian's posts turned into shit, IMO.

Back to work for me Wink

name one thing they have done to help further the case, I cant think of anything
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 04, 2007, 07:07:25 PM »

The Dicemen, Rave, House of Rave, Elders = Marvel Comic Book prose.

This leads me to believe the poster is the approximate age of my oldest son who was reading this in the late 90's or in the 27-30 yo range and drawing on his reading experiences with this series.

Does not change anything, just where I think Shango got most of his metaphors.  They are the exact same words and phrases.  Does not alter his intent to either provide information or provide misinformation, just his method.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: June 04, 2007, 07:07:29 PM »

Do S&S ever say WTH happened to Natalee and what they did with the body?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: June 04, 2007, 07:07:33 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Boy, took forever to get here.

sharon (and maybe Klaas): Link to Voice Print analysis.  We might have it here but if not, maybe Klaas can sticky it.

http://truth4natalee.s3.bizhat.com/truth4natalee-ftopic252.html

LA Times and Renfro :

She's from LA??  Thought she was married to a guy names Drysdale, in FL and skipped town to continue her Windsurfing (and other interests  Rolling Eyes ) in Aruba.  There used to be postings from a surfing blog related to this (and other items).  Does she have a link to LA??

She didn't lose interest in September because of Dr. Phil.  She was called out in June of 2005 for inventing misinformation and has continued to post, erroneous and vile information, under the nic of Glenda (mistaking the name of the good witch in the Wizard of Oz...to insult Natalee and her memory).  

And by the way, there was another person, in the room, that also heard Deepak...so there is more than just a tape  Wink .

I've put it in the Important Case Document area:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1187
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.