April 16, 2024, 01:20:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 155927 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: June 04, 2007, 08:37:56 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Simian tells us the reason for the posting.  No one said he posted what happened to Natalee and where she is now.  Simian does give us insight into the investigation.  Surely no one believes all of the information can be found in the few documents we have seen.

Simian Says: June 30th, 2005 at 3:20 pm
The Simian thinks ydave is way off. The Simian is a relayer. The Simian belongs to an Aruban society much like “Skull & Bones”.

The Simian just wants that everybody knows what is not said in the American Media.

Please go back and read the answer to both Easy and my question for two people did exactly that, Truthseeker, said S&S tell what happened and where Natalee is now.

No, they don't as far as I can see nor much of anything else of value.  
But as I said, I am just too dense to get the importance without speculating wildly so will stick to things I better understand and leave S&S to those who do see it as important.

Even if Simian told the truth about what happened for that short time period I seriously doubt PVDS and his buds would allow just any ALE member to know anything incriminating on any of them.  And live, haha.

Feeding time, will leave the discussion and return later when maybe more simple things are being discussed like the elemental weight of tungsten or something.   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Not a problem Anna.  You need to have your opinion about things and I can respect that.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: June 04, 2007, 08:38:07 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
You guys have got me going on this Simian stuff tonight..

Is there a way to determine the IP address of a Web site?

It appears the Simian may have been part of ALE based upon posting date & times / content and now known  interview (PV) dates and times.
But what occurred to me is the sometime SMALL  amount of time between them.  I mean were they posting from the police station? Which they might have been  BUT....
Does / did Simian have the final asnwer   OR ... just getting info out that made them mad too.
Just Wondering

Oldfart - that will take alot of research.

Also, I want to make it clear I have not devulged any IP information to Grande or anyone else in this regard.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: June 04, 2007, 08:38:33 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I still don’t understand the implication of answering the telephone.  Does it mean no one should have been at the house to answer the phone, or that everyone in the house sleeps so soundly they never wake to answer a telephone?  

When the phone rings at my house at 2:00 in the morning I almost jump out of my skin and it doesn’t matter how deeply asleep I might be.

But in one of Paulus interviews(Nova?) he initially responded that he did not get any calls or use his phone the night of Natalee's disappearance. Then as he was exiting the room after the questioning was over he pulled the interviewer aside and changed his answer to that question to "Yes" maybe I di use the phone that night.

Who has a better recollection of this event? Janet are you here?  Confused

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: June 04, 2007, 08:38:38 PM »

Grande i think that one post is likely significant too because it did occur in less than an hour post that PV being recorded.

Did "viet vet" ever make a contribution as to his thoughts on the credibility of S&S ?

I continue to stand with the girl.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: June 04, 2007, 08:38:44 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I agree it's annoying but I also think the ego of some would get a high from watching us grab each of their FP posts and dissect it on the lively, to the degree they would begin to refer to themselves in third person as an icon.

Anna and Blah, I do think this is an important process to move through at this point in time for some. At this juncture what can it hurt? I beg for your patience  Wink

As for Paulus needing to read, i really think the renfro pipeline made that unnecessary, I imagine she was updating them daily regarding Beth and Dave's every move as well as the internet.

Hey, i'm listening but for it to hold up in court, you have to convince a jury of your peers  Wink

I'm not trying to halt any conversation or piss anyone off, just think of me as the jury.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: June 04, 2007, 08:39:11 PM »

Grande..
About the "If you were sleeping, who answered your phone at 2am"
I think Simian is letting it be known Paulus answered a phone, whether it be his home phone or a cell phone.  I lean to the cell phone. If he was out & about he couldn't have heard the home phone ring. But since the taps were in place (I believe by our guys/planes/awaks) the cell call could have been picked up on/overheard.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: June 04, 2007, 08:40:25 PM »

fine with me Blah  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: June 04, 2007, 08:40:31 PM »

I still don’t understand the implication of answering the telephone.  Does it mean no one should have been at the house to answer the phone, or that everyone in the house sleeps so soundly they never wake to answer a telephone?  

When the phone rings at my house at 2:00 in the morning I almost jump out of my skin and it doesn’t matter how deeply asleep I might be.

me too Easy and I am a very heavy sleeper... they must wear muffs  Laughing

Most adults will wake when the phone rings in the middle of the night, especially on Sunday/Monday.  And, it usually ain't good news!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: June 04, 2007, 08:40:40 PM »

It appears the Simian may have been part of ALE based upon posting date & times / content and now known  interview (PV) dates and times.
But what occurred to me is the sometime SMALL  amount of time between them.  I mean were they posting from the police station? Which they might have been  BUT....
Does / did Simian have the final asnwer   OR ... just getting info out that made them mad too.
Just Wondering

YES

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: June 04, 2007, 08:41:12 PM »

Remember, they had PVDS' phone records when they arrested him on the 23rd.   He stated he slept from the time he returned from picking up Joran at 11:00pm until 5:45, however later that same evening SIMIAN stated the following... ""The phone call to the father was made at 4:00 in the morning.  No wonder he was late for school", this after the aforementioned statement questioning whether or not Paulus really did sleep.  Again, who could have possibly known about Paulus' alibi and phone records on the 23rd of JUNE, 2005.  How about 35 minutes after PVDS made the statement???

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: June 04, 2007, 08:43:08 PM »

fine with me Blah  Laughing

ON the jury - not the whole jury  Laughing
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: June 04, 2007, 08:43:50 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

But in one of Paulus interviews(Nova?) he initially responded that he did not get any calls or use his phone the night of Natalee's disappearance. Then as he was exiting the room after the questioning was over he pulled the interviewer aside and changed his answer to that question to "Yes" maybe I di use the phone that night.

Who has a better recollection of this event? Janet are you here?  Confused

I thought Paulus said that very early .. like in the night Beth and Jug arrived on the island.  Didn't he say that to one of the police officers?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: June 04, 2007, 08:44:14 PM »

I thought that it was Joran who made up the " slaves " comment attributed to Natalee. He told that one to Deepak Satish and Freddy.
Why ? Take a guess.. To portray Natalee as being unworthy of anyone's concern or sympathy. Note, Joran is the white Dutch guy, the other three are not.
Now, everthing that we thought about the girl whose name is Natalee is
all wrong. Prime Source : Julia.    
I don't like all the S*it talking going on on FOB and RU. When I was home alot recently, I looked and found that WebSleuths will not allow any links to either site as they are "Not Nice" places.
I think also that ppl on Aruba do have brains, but they have been fed a load by Julia, Scuba, Anita, Medley, Joe Tacopina Dompig Karin Janssen, etc.
As far as any drug use by the MB kids, I am sure that some kid from the group might have smoked a reefer, or maybe it was the other group of students that was in the Holiday Inn or maybe it was some blonde girl somewhere on Aruba at some point in time. Those sites deal in innuendo,
lies, gossip and in general want to associate themselves with suspects and criminals and help them out by assisting Joran with his stories.
It is beyond a normal person to figure out why.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: June 04, 2007, 08:44:28 PM »

me too Easy and I am a very heavy sleeper... they must wear muffs  Laughing

Most adults will wake when the phone rings in the middle of the night, especially on Sunday/Monday.  And, it usually ain't good news!

Maybe the answering machine picked up while he was out raping and killing.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: June 04, 2007, 08:44:36 PM »

if the DUTCH dont get em,,, i will eat my liver  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: June 04, 2007, 08:44:53 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Remember, they had PVDS' phone records when they arrested him on the 23rd.   He stated he slept from the time he returned from picking up Joran at 11:00pm until 5:45, however later that same evening SIMIAN stated the following... ""The phone call to the father was made at 4:00 in the morning.  No wonder he was late for school", this after the aforementioned statement questioning whether or not Paulus really did sleep.  Again, who could have possibly known about Paulus' alibi and phone records on the 23rd of JUNE, 2005.  How about 35 minutes after PVDS made the statement???

Exactly
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: June 04, 2007, 08:47:03 PM »

Are we assuming that The Simian knows Paulus (or someone) answered the phone at 2:00am because of the phone records or because someone said they called/talked to him at 2:00am, or maybe Simian himself called Paulus at 2:00am??

Maybe The Simian used psychic abilities to figure this out?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: June 04, 2007, 08:47:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Just Wondering

Oldfart - that will take alot of research.

Also, I want to make it clear I have not devulged any IP information to Grande or anyone else in this regard.

Klaasend..
I was not suggesting that you had given out any IP info.. or that you would ever do that.  I am sorry if you took it that way. Sad

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: June 04, 2007, 08:48:57 PM »

Oldfart - I know you weren't implying that.  I just wanted to make sure it was clear to everyone.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: June 04, 2007, 08:49:42 PM »

Klass...mail for you at the Cox mailbox when you have a minute...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.