March 28, 2024, 05:36:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 155626 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: June 04, 2007, 08:50:07 PM »

So, the important thing in all of this is that there was a leak in ALE and everyone would like to know who that leak was.  Is that about it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: June 04, 2007, 08:50:24 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Are we assuming that The Simian knows Paulus (or someone) answered the phone at 2:00am because of the phone records or because someone said they called/talked to him at 2:00am, or maybe Simian himself called Paulus at 2:00am??

Maybe The Simian used psychic abilities to figure this out?

I am assuming that Simian was ALE and saw the phone records.  I am also assuming that Simian was part of some of the interrigations.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: June 04, 2007, 08:51:43 PM »

This is all interesting. Lots of questions. Few answers. I do wonder,though, if Simeon was in ALE, why he didn't go to someone on the side, sneaky like, and let someone know what he knew. Like Tim, or Dave or even the FBI when they were there. Surely he could have done this without anyone knowing.
Even now, he could do something. Plan a trip to the states. Go to our FBI. Anything.
Not put this all on a message board. Its like throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping it sticks.

I am gonna sit back and enjoy this. I think its good that people are discussing this aspect of this case.

And..on another note, I cannot believe I am discussing the length of an elephant's trunk on another board! Shocked  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: June 04, 2007, 08:52:35 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
This is all interesting. Lots of questions. Few answers. I do wonder,though, if Simeon was in ALE, why he didn't go to someone on the side, sneaky like, and let someone know what he knew. Like Tim, or Dave or even the FBI when they were there. Surely he could have done this without anyone knowing.
Even now, he could do something. Plan a trip to the states. Go to our FBI. Anything.
Not put this all on a message board. Its like throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping it sticks.

I am gonna sit back and enjoy this. I think its good that people are discussing this aspect of this case.

And..on another note, I cannot believe I am discussing the length of an elephant's trunk on another board! Shocked  Laughing
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: June 04, 2007, 08:54:03 PM »

When Simian first started posting on the front page of SM I don't think he thought he was doing anything wrong, just relaying information to people starved for information.  I think someone told him to shut up.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: June 04, 2007, 08:54:53 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Its unbelievable! His trunk is so long that at times he drapes it over a tusk just to be able to walk!!!! ROFLMAO!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: June 04, 2007, 08:55:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Oldfart - I know you weren't implying that.  I just wanted to make sure it was clear to everyone.

Thanks...
I guess my main point (Which I do not have an answer too) was
But what occurred to me is the sometime SMALL amount of time between them. I mean were they posting from the
police station? Which they might have been BUT....
 then again this may explain the "The Simian thinks / says stuff " if someone made a phone call to another person that was doing the actual posting. ??
Not that it matters...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: June 04, 2007, 08:55:51 PM »

TruthSeeker:

On 7-3 SUSTEREN wrote, “I am also curious whether Paul van der Sloot used his phone between midnight and 7 a.m. on May 30. He told me no... he told the DUTCH TV correspondent on camera no... but after the 6-29 interview with the DUTCH TV correspondent, he pulled him aside and said maybe he did make a call and that he was not sure.”

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: June 04, 2007, 08:56:13 PM »

Are we assuming that The Simian knows Paulus (or someone) answered the phone at 2:00am because of the phone records or because someone said they called/talked to him at 2:00am, or maybe Simian himself called Paulus at 2:00am??

I am assuming that Simian was ALE and saw the phone records.  I am also assuming that Simian was part of some of the interrigations.

we have never seen the home phone records have we?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: June 04, 2007, 08:56:55 PM »

When Simian first started posting on the front page of SM I don't think he thought he was doing anything wrong, just relaying information to people starved for information.  I think someone told him to shut up.

Klaas,

I think you are right about that.  I also think he became frustrated with ALE, but still has some loyalty there.  I think at some point he knew Joran was jerking them around and possibly that the 'higher ups' were allowing this to happen.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: June 04, 2007, 08:57:35 PM »

I'm sure, Klaas.
Remember that other Aruban girl..I can't remember her name..she was around  at the very first..she posted a lot and then one day said she was getting in trouble for posting about the case and she had to stop.
Was it "Arubiangirl"?   (NOT arubagirl, btw)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: June 04, 2007, 08:58:47 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
TruthSeeker:

On 7-3 SUSTEREN wrote, “I am also curious whether Paul van der Sloot used his phone between midnight and 7 a.m. on May 30. He told me no... he told the DUTCH TV correspondent on camera no... but after the 6-29 interview with the DUTCH TV correspondent, he pulled him aside and said maybe he did make a call and that he was not sure.”

Thanks Yapper!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: June 04, 2007, 09:00:04 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Oldfart - I know you weren't implying that.  I just wanted to make sure it was clear to everyone.

Thanks...
I guess my main point (Which I do not have an answer too) was
But what occurred to me is the sometime SMALL amount of time between them. I mean were they posting from the
police station? Which they might have been BUT....
 then again this may explain the "The Simian thinks / says stuff " if someone made a phone call to another person that was doing the actual posting. ??
Not that it matters...

I just checked Simians posts and the only thing you get from the IP is

SETAR ARUBA SPRINTLINK

Nothing to indicate a business or anything.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: June 04, 2007, 09:00:10 PM »

Remember that other Aruban girl..I can't remember her name..she was around  at the very first..she posted a lot and then one day said she was getting in trouble for posting about the case and she had to stop.
Was it "Arubiangirl"?   (NOT arubagirl, btw)

I feel like this is Jeopardy!!!  

Who is "American in Aruba" for $500!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: June 04, 2007, 09:00:39 PM »

TruthSeeker:

van twans???? I know I'm spelling that wrong.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: June 04, 2007, 09:01:17 PM »

Artcolley - correct, it was Arubiangirl (and not Arubagirl)
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: June 04, 2007, 09:01:39 PM »

Rob was it Twan Huys?? Something like that   Confused

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: June 04, 2007, 09:01:49 PM »

we have never seen the home phone records have we?

Just bits of them...
I had a Metro Joke in here... but decided it was better  to leave it out   or some places would repeat it as a truth  Laughing  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: June 04, 2007, 09:02:05 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
TruthSeeker:

van twans???? I know I'm spelling that wrong.

Twan Has or Haus?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: June 04, 2007, 09:02:10 PM »

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:04 am
The gods of Babylon have orchested the refrain for the Arawak choir
the music which holds the answers lies within the maze
the cowboys will smile sweetly as the chorus sings
backs turned to the maze
never hearing a single note
from the poison song
Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:11 am
All the Arawaks know the Maze which plays the poison songs
Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:14 am
How those innocent young flies enter the trap with honey laden notes
Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:19 am
Shango must leave to feed the messengers
The gods are talking
Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:23 am
Follow the notes
to the poison house
where the children of the babylonians
and the arawak nation
meet, under cover of delusion.
In the maze
the lions which play
shall be found.
The gamblers also took note.
Tell the cowboys!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.