April 23, 2024, 12:30:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 156036 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: June 04, 2007, 09:02:31 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Rob was it Twan Huys?? Something like that   Confused

yep that's it... or close to it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: June 04, 2007, 09:04:58 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
Remember that other Aruban girl..I can't remember her name..she was around  at the very first..she posted a lot and then one day said she was getting in trouble for posting about the case and she had to stop.
Was it "Arubiangirl"?   (NOT arubagirl, btw)

I feel like this is Jeopardy!!!  

Who is "American in Aruba" for $500!!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: June 04, 2007, 09:05:00 PM »

Was that not about the Time Alley in Miami and Screaming in the hallway was posting and one of them had a wife that sounded like a shrew.   In fact, Dash also started posting on the front page, if memory serves.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: June 04, 2007, 09:07:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Rob"
TruthSeeker:

On 7-3 SUSTEREN wrote, “I am also curious whether Paul van der Sloot used his phone between midnight and 7 a.m. on May 30. He told me no... he told the DUTCH TV correspondent on camera no... but after the 6-29 interview with the DUTCH TV correspondent, he pulled him aside and said maybe he did make a call and that he was not sure.”

van twans???? I know I'm spelling that wrong.

Twan Has or Haus?

Are you thinking about this:
http://www.steveyuhas.com/columns/yuhas_20050621.htm

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: June 04, 2007, 09:07:24 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Remember that other Aruban girl..I can't remember her name..she was around  at the very first..she posted a lot and then one day said she was getting in trouble for posting about the case and she had to stop.

She was very active when I first came to SM around June 11th.  Remember her avatar was a secretary that was typing her brains out or something like that.  LOL  Then she got pissed off - I think at the other Arubans and left.

In hindsight... maybe she caught onto the BS huh? Wonder whatever happened to her....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: June 04, 2007, 09:07:29 PM »

What ever happened to Amy Kappel's site??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: June 04, 2007, 09:08:05 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Simian tells us the reason for the posting.  No one said he posted what happened to Natalee and where she is now.  Simian does give us insight into the investigation.  Surely no one believes all of the information can be found in the few documents we have seen.

Simian Says: June 30th, 2005 at 3:20 pm
The Simian thinks ydave is way off. The Simian is a relayer. The Simian belongs to an Aruban society much like “Skull & Bones”.

The Simian just wants that everybody knows what is not said in the American Media.

Please go back and read the answer to both Easy and my question for two people did exactly that, Truthseeker, said S&S tell what happened and where Natalee is now.

No, they don't as far as I can see nor much of anything else of value.  
But as I said, I am just too dense to get the importance without speculating wildly so will stick to things I better understand and leave S&S to those who do see it as important.

Even if Simian told the truth about what happened for that short time period I seriously doubt PVDS and his buds would allow just any ALE member to know anything incriminating on any of them.  And live, haha.

Feeding time, will leave the discussion and return later when maybe more simple things are being discussed like the elemental weight of tungsten or something.   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I answered you on this a page or so ago.  NO Simian and Shango did NOT say exactly where Natalee was or what happened.  But they did hint that she was or had been thrown into the water.  Otherwise, why say her head was washing ashore?  Simian claims also that they found her body.  Shango only mentions a buoy in relation to the water.  I am sorry, for the confusion.  I am not very good at all this stuff anyway.  There are many that can explain better than I can.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: June 04, 2007, 09:08:26 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Rob"
TruthSeeker:

On 7-3 SUSTEREN wrote, “I am also curious whether Paul van der Sloot used his phone between midnight and 7 a.m. on May 30. He told me no... he told the DUTCH TV correspondent on camera no... but after the 6-29 interview with the DUTCH TV correspondent, he pulled him aside and said maybe he did make a call and that he was not sure.”

van twans???? I know I'm spelling that wrong.

Twan Has or Haus?

Are you thinking about this:
http://www.steveyuhas.com/columns/yuhas_20050621.htm

That link doesn't work anymore, but I was referring to what appears to be a name in the link.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: June 04, 2007, 09:08:35 PM »

Arubagirl is calling us dimwits again, in light of the company she keeps maybe that's a compliment  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: June 04, 2007, 09:08:38 PM »

more like 2 bits, no way $500
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: June 04, 2007, 09:09:24 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"
Quote from: "Hotshot"

In Holloway case, Aruba also suffers
Two years after the U.S. woman disappeared, islanders say the accusatory free-for-all was an end of innocence for them.
By Carol J. Williams, Times Staff Writer
June 4, 2007

ORANJESTAD, ARUBA —
"Vivian van der Biezen, head of legal and policy assistance for the Aruba prosecutor's office, says that authorities are prohibited from discussing an active case and that a new phase of the investigation began six weeks ago.

On the recommendation of officials in the Netherlands who reviewed Aruban and FBI reports, Van der Sloot's home was searched again April 27. Twenty forensic investigators perused his parents' diary notes and a personal computer and poked narrow rods into soil in the backyard of their modest home.

Paul van der Sloot, the suspect's father, said they found nothing suspicious.

Van der Biezen said she was confident the magistrate on the sister island of Curacao, where the case has been relocated, would give the prosecution more time given the high visibility and complexity of the Holloway case. But she acknowledged that the clock was ticking and, at best, they had a few more months to find a body or forensic evidence that a crime had been committed.

"There will come a time when we have to make a decision to prosecute or make it a cold case," she said.

Anybody notice this??? Case relocated to Curacao??

(there's an echo in the cage)
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: June 04, 2007, 09:09:40 PM »

(reposting to make sure Tyler saw this)

Tyler:

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:45 pm Post subject: The whisperer knows...
A new line has been set. The clock re-arranged. Ha! Antennas that talk about what they saw. They know he went back, but what did he do?

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:51 pm Post subject: They call him bifrons...
Find Aruba. Find the Haystack. Find Santa Marta. Trace with your finger what the Antenna has spoken about.

Unleash the dogs. Inch by inch...grid by grid.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: June 04, 2007, 09:12:10 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Quote from: "lexie"
Quote from: "Hotshot"

In Holloway case, Aruba also suffers
Two years after the U.S. woman disappeared, islanders say the accusatory free-for-all was an end of innocence for them.
By Carol J. Williams, Times Staff Writer
June 4, 2007

ORANJESTAD, ARUBA —
"Vivian van der Biezen, head of legal and policy assistance for the Aruba prosecutor's office, says that authorities are prohibited from discussing an active case and that a new phase of the investigation began six weeks ago.

On the recommendation of officials in the Netherlands who reviewed Aruban and FBI reports, Van der Sloot's home was searched again April 27. Twenty forensic investigators perused his parents' diary notes and a personal computer and poked narrow rods into soil in the backyard of their modest home.

Paul van der Sloot, the suspect's father, said they found nothing suspicious.

Van der Biezen said she was confident the magistrate on the sister island of Curacao, where the case has been relocated, would give the prosecution more time given the high visibility and complexity of the Holloway case. But she acknowledged that the clock was ticking and, at best, they had a few more months to find a body or forensic evidence that a crime had been committed.

"There will come a time when we have to make a decision to prosecute or make it a cold case," she said.

Well if Aruba Justice is no longer to talk to the Netherlands  what were they left to do and what does this do..
Did anyone send this the the LA times?

(there's an echo in the cage)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: June 04, 2007, 09:12:51 PM »

Johny Melvis ERASMUS & Clyde Anthony BURKE

There, they are introduced to Clyde Burke, the good looking emcee, a regular Police man during working hours. Clyde makes sure his guests have a good time, drinking and eating while watching a cornucopia of local eclectic talent
http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/backissues/newsletter54.html

Anthony BClyde BURKE and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY -
DEEPAK 6/11/2005 STATEMENT

Clyde Anthony BURKE and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, -
 DEEPAK 06/13/2005 STATEMENT

Shaniro Baldrik KELLY and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively sergeant and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and both detached to the Detective district 2, d - DEEPAK - 6/16/2005 STATEMENT

Shaniro Baldrik KELLY and Clyde Anthony BURKE
SANDER GOTTENBOS - 06/16/2005 STATEMENT
CARLOS RAMOS (gardener witness) Statements 7/26 - 8/16/2005
SANDER GOTTENBOS - 06/16/2005 STATEMENT
SANDER GOTTENBOS - 06/17/2005 STATEMENT

Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE
PAULUS VDS - 06/18/2005 Witness Statement

Clyde Anthony BURKE and Marton Rolando GUMBS
DEEPAK 6/29/2005 STATEMENT
DEEPAK 6/30/2005 STATEMENT

Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL
PVDS 06/25/2005 STATEMENT
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: June 04, 2007, 09:13:26 PM »

Marlee   Embarassed
Sorry I messed the quote / post up...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 04, 2007, 09:13:53 PM »

Arubagirl is calling us dimwits again, in light of the company she keeps maybe that's a compliment  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Ask her how the economy is on the toilet she lives in?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: June 04, 2007, 09:14:18 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Are we assuming that The Simian knows Paulus (or someone) answered the phone at 2:00am because of the phone records or because someone said they called/talked to him at 2:00am, or maybe Simian himself called Paulus at 2:00am??

Maybe The Simian used psychic abilities to figure this out?

Have you even read Simian?  Rolling Eyes
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: June 04, 2007, 09:15:04 PM »

(reposting to make sure Tyler saw this)

Tyler:

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:45 pm Post subject: The whisperer knows...
A new line has been set. The clock re-arranged. Ha! Antennas that talk about what they saw. They know he went back, but what did he do?

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:51 pm Post subject: They call him bifrons...
Find Aruba. Find the Haystack. Find Santa Marta. Trace with your finger what the Antenna has spoken about.

Unleash the dogs. Inch by inch...grid by grid.

Simian had plenty to say about joran and his loco self;

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:37 pm
It’s horrible. He is a sociopath.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:44 pm
Killing his own dogs. Dumping them is the reservoir. Harrassing his schoolmates.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:50 pm
This is bad. Really bad…He has a history of making himself be something he is not.

+++++++++

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: June 04, 2007, 09:15:06 PM »

All the corrupt Judges came from Curacao. I don't think anyone is impressed.. hence the lack of interest in it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: June 04, 2007, 09:16:42 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "blah"
Are we assuming that The Simian knows Paulus (or someone) answered the phone at 2:00am because of the phone records or because someone said they called/talked to him at 2:00am, or maybe Simian himself called Paulus at 2:00am??

Maybe The Simian used psychic abilities to figure this out?

Have you even read Simian?  Rolling Eyes

Simian Says:June 25th, 2005 at 6:47 pm
There are 3 vehicles.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 6:57 pm
The phone call made in the small hours.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:00 pm
The boy is biting his tongue. It is all chewed up, bloody and sore.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:28 pm
The father is trapped in a legal check mate.

The boy is mutilating his own tongue. He doesn’t want to let the old man down.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:36 pm
In the other car.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:41 pm
Kalpoes went home. Joran stayed behind. Somebody had to come get him.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:44 pm
Not even a confession will help.

One witness is not a witness.

The body is needed.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.