April 19, 2024, 08:45:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 155978 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: June 04, 2007, 09:23:53 PM »

Grande
Am I right in thinking you do not think the Simian posting on June 22nd is Burke?  I am just asking for clarification...don't anybody make any assumptions just yet.  Rolling Eyes
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: June 04, 2007, 09:24:01 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "Artcolley"

Now, do you remember her saying she was getting in trouble for posting about the case?
It seems to me the word was out very early on to NOT post anything relevant from Aruba.

I didn't remember that til I read what you wrote... do I have to give back the trip to Alaska?  LOL

No, you can keep the trip to Alaska!!!!  Laughing
(sometimes I have to plug in my memory!) Laughing
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: June 04, 2007, 09:24:27 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

yeah, the Aloe sales are off the charts !

Good one Blah... So long as they speak Spanish and ready for Chavez to come shut down their TV stations.... all is fine... pass the Aloe please.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: June 04, 2007, 09:24:36 PM »

and mules too blah, one showed up special delivery at the LA Times today too, just ask Pearl  Laughing  Laughing

lala's i really don't care what AG has to say, I found it funny for I don't recall her mentioning any lofty academic credentials in her resume and to quote sms, from kettle to pot  Laughing  Laughing

sorry I'll behave now, I just had a giddy moment  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: June 04, 2007, 09:26:55 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
and mules too blah, one showed up special delivery at the LA Times today too, just ask Pearl  Laughing  Laughing

lala's i really don't care what AG has to say, I found it funny for I don't recall her mentioning any lofty academic credentials in her resume and to quote sms, from kettle to pot  Laughing  Laughing

Mebbe she's a Road Scholar???? Rolling Eyes
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: June 04, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Lala's - that was in the LA Times article.  Mentions the case is in Curacao.

Maybe Curacao gets a mention because that is where the judges are, and always have been. Hard to believe the *investigation* is based from there.

Noticed that spokesperson Vivian van B. did not pass on a chance to blame the family in that article. Going to have to run her comments thru my MF BS translator from now on.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: June 04, 2007, 09:27:43 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Arubagirl is calling us dimwits again, in light of the company she keeps maybe that's a compliment  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Is that because we dare to venture that she could have posted as Simian?  Or because she knows we know something she doesn't want told?  Just curious. Sorry.  I will behave for a while.

Why.. behave..

I respected AG  In the early days... semi understood her and us bashing her country in general..
But I have never figrued out why More details of her friend seeing Deepak's car at 2:03 am near Montanja(spelling)  has NOT come out ANYWHERE.
Not on any board that I could find.  Not in the re-inactment (which I would have thought would have been a key point --- after leaving C&C's).. No where.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: June 04, 2007, 09:29:36 PM »

uh oh I can't resist, yep just like slick willie  Laughing

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: June 04, 2007, 09:30:04 PM »

uh oh I can't resist, yep just like slick willie  Laughing

ABSOLUTELY!!!! ROFLMAO! Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: June 04, 2007, 09:30:11 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I know this is OT but I had posted a few months back that the FBI had taken Amy Bradley off their Missing Persons list, and she was for a short time. It appears to be have been a temporary thing as they have updated her information.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/bradley_a.htm

BB.. that's been out there for a while.. Carpe did a progression photo of Amy to the mystery woman.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: June 04, 2007, 09:30:12 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
I posted this earlier.. (may have been old news)
Aruba Police Web sight  http://www.kparuba.com/

I do plan on trying to contact them and ask that they put a little more detail & effort into this MIssing Persons alert.
You know... maybe a few tiny, tiny details that would not hurt any investigation / case BUT may be of assistance to helping the public provide information

http://www.kparuba.com/missingnatalee.htm

Yea, you could try Paul Suete again, lol.  Somehow I don't get the feeling he would be willing to talk atleast not now.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: June 04, 2007, 09:31:18 PM »

I know this is OT but I had posted a few months back that the FBI had taken Amy Bradley off their Missing Persons list, and she was for a short time. It appears to be have been a temporary thing as they have updated her information.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/bradley_a.htm

Thanks BB

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: June 04, 2007, 09:32:08 PM »

Grande
Am I right in thinking you do not think the Simian posting on June 22nd is Burke?  I am just asking for clarification...don't anybody make any assumptions just yet.  Rolling Eyes

No, actually I do believe that is the same person, just nothing significant was said that would warrant further examination or cross examination of details.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: June 04, 2007, 09:32:24 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
(reposting to make sure Tyler saw this)

Tyler:

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:45 pm Post subject: The whisperer knows...
A new line has been set. The clock re-arranged. Ha! Antennas that talk about what they saw. They know he went back, but what did he do?

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:51 pm Post subject: They call him bifrons...
Find Aruba. Find the Haystack. Find Santa Marta. Trace with your finger what the Antenna has spoken about.

Unleash the dogs. Inch by inch...grid by grid.

Simian had plenty to say about joran and his loco self;

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:37 pm
It’s horrible. He is a sociopath.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:44 pm
Killing his own dogs. Dumping them is the reservoir. Harrassing his schoolmates.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:50 pm
This is bad. Really bad…He has a history of making himself be something he is not.

+++++++++

But it was Native Lingo who told us that he had killed his dog but she and AG were friends.  I think they were perhaps comrades at work and of all things anti-American in the end, but they played a good game for a long time.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: June 04, 2007, 09:34:28 PM »

Arubagirl is calling us dimwits again, in light of the company she keeps maybe that's a compliment  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Is that because we dare to venture that she could have posted as Simian?  Or because she knows we know something she doesn't want told?  Just curious. Sorry.  I will behave for a while.

No, no, don't behave.  I love it when you are naughty.  Maybe we should have been naughty a couple years ago. Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: June 04, 2007, 09:34:32 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
(reposting to make sure Tyler saw this)

Tyler:

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:45 pm Post subject: The whisperer knows...
A new line has been set. The clock re-arranged. Ha! Antennas that talk about what they saw. They know he went back, but what did he do?

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:51 pm Post subject: They call him bifrons...
Find Aruba. Find the Haystack. Find Santa Marta. Trace with your finger what the Antenna has spoken about.

Unleash the dogs. Inch by inch...grid by grid.

Simian had plenty to say about joran and his loco self;

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:37 pm
It’s horrible. He is a sociopath.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:44 pm
Killing his own dogs. Dumping them is the reservoir. Harrassing his schoolmates.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:50 pm
This is bad. Really bad…He has a history of making himself be something he is not.

+++++++++

But it was Native Lingo who told us that he had killed his dog but she and AG were friends.  I think they were perhaps comrades at work and of all things anti-American in the end, but they played a good game for a long time.

ANd a game it was. True colors ALWAYS come out in the end, don't they.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: June 04, 2007, 09:34:34 PM »

OF I think AG led us on many a wild goose chase and I also have said before i think she's young and often doesn't question what her 'elders' have told her to include her parent's next door neighbor Stratten.

lala's whether at some point she would have resented us enough to pose as simian, no it would not have surprised me if she did but I'll also defer to Klaas on that one for she knows her better than I

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: June 04, 2007, 09:35:02 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Why.. behave..

I respected AG  In the early days... semi understood her and us bashing her country in general..
But I have never figrued out why More details of her friend seeing Deepak's car at 2:03 am near Montanja(spelling)  has NOT come out ANYWHERE.
Not on any board that I could find.  Not in the re-inactment (which I would have thought would have been a key point --- after leaving C&C's).. No where.

yeah and what happened to the big protest she was organizing where they were going to protest the ALE's handeling of the case?
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: June 04, 2007, 09:36:07 PM »

OF I think AG led us on many a wild goose chase and I also have said before i think she's young and often doesn't question what her 'elders' have told her to include her parent's next door neighbor Stratten.

lala's whether at some point she would have resented us enough to pose as simian, no it would not have surprised me if she did but I'll also defer to Klaas on that one for she knows her better than I

I agree with you, none. Young? How young? In dog years?
When are people considered "adult" on that rock?
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #579 on: June 04, 2007, 09:36:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Simian tells us the reason for the posting.  No one said he posted what happened to Natalee and where she is now.  Simian does give us insight into the investigation.  Surely no one believes all of the information can be found in the few documents we have seen.

Simian Says: June 30th, 2005 at 3:20 pm
The Simian thinks ydave is way off. The Simian is a relayer. The Simian belongs to an Aruban society much like “Skull & Bones”.

The Simian just wants that everybody knows what is not said in the American Media.

Please go back and read the answer to both Easy and my question for two people did exactly that, Truthseeker, said S&S tell what happened and where Natalee is now.

No, they don't as far as I can see nor much of anything else of value.  
But as I said, I am just too dense to get the importance without speculating wildly so will stick to things I better understand and leave S&S to those who do see it as important.

Even if Simian told the truth about what happened for that short time period I seriously doubt PVDS and his buds would allow just any ALE member to know anything incriminating on any of them.  And live, haha.

Feeding time, will leave the discussion and return later when maybe more simple things are being discussed like the elemental weight of tungsten or something.   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I answered you on this a page or so ago.  NO Simian and Shango did NOT say exactly where Natalee was or what happened.  But they did hint that she was or had been thrown into the water.  Otherwise, why say her head was washing ashore?  Simian claims also that they found her body.  Shango only mentions a buoy in relation to the water.  I am sorry, for the confusion.  I am not very good at all this stuff anyway.  There are many that can explain better than I can.

Think "masons"

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.